jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Gokusen Series (1, 2, etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cool!! i enjoyed the first one w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mvc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eltinator wrote:
yukie and those glasses and pig tails, SO HAWT Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk

Well still need to finish watching the first series... but there's just something about a girl with glasses....... Lovey Eyes
eltinator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mvc wrote:

Well still need to finish watching the first series... but there's just something about a girl with glasses....... Lovey Eyes

oh yea, but yukie is just flat out hawt! aho and zchen will vouch for that hehe hehe
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes yes yes!!!!!!! i can't wait to know who te new cast will be besides nakame yukie.. i don't see how they can win the old grp of jun, shun, yuma, tomohiro and hiroki though.. >__< Sweat hehe Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
enen_shun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
yes yes yes!!!!!!! i can't wait to know who te new cast will be besides nakame yukie.. i don't see how they can win the old grp of jun, shun, yuma, tomohiro and hiroki though.. >__< Sweat hehe Mr Green

yah ! can't imagine "gokusen" without the 5 of them !!! wondering whether would the students of 3D would suddenly appear in part 2 ... haha ... w00t! .. but still quite looking-forward to new season of "Gokusen" ~~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone tell me where I can download the subbed version of the first episode? I used to download it, but it only got to the second episode... sobs sobs... thanks!!
arnel98

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aquarius*star* wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I can download the subbed version of the first episode? I used to download it, but it only got to the second episode... sobs sobs... thanks!!

its still beeing seeded at d-addicts...
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?info_hash=5212bfb61f852d81f034902e07c079fccf25ee08

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks! Hmm.. it only got up to episode 3.. i wonder whether the rest will come out as well?
mvc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, I can't wait either. I wish JDrama was licensed in the US. I'd pick this up in a heartbeat.
gnohz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh I hope someone will do a high quality capture of it! I woudn't mind 700 mb for each ep...wheeee~ Lovey Eyes

This might come in useful http://web.singnet.com.sg/~tangwtz

Royalty-free photos
http://www.truphotos.com

Get Paid To Read Emails. NEED PROOF?
http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=gnohz
enen_shun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

heyhey !! i heard news !!! FLAME's Yu Kitamura would be acting in Gokusen 2 !!

here's the news in japanese

�� �� �R �I �b �i �Q �S �j �� �� �� �h �� �} �u �� �� �� �� �v �� �V �V �� �[ �Y �� �� �N �P �� �� �� �� �� �i �j �� �A �� �� �� �� �A �� �{ �e �� �r �n �j �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �B �o �� �� �� �O �V �� �[ �Y �� �� �� �V �� �� �A �� �� �� �t �� �� �� �c �� �� �A �R �� �� �� �A �� �X �� �� �V �� �B �� �k �� �� �� �� �E �G �� �c �l �m �A �k �� �I �� �� �o �� �� �� �B

anyone can translate it ?? w00t!

Last edited by enen_shun on Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yashiro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yokata !

I hope this suite will be good ! Lovey Eyes
jfallonismine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

�� �� �R �I �b �i �Q �S �j �� �� �� �h �� �} �u �� �� �� �� �v �� �V �V�� �[ �Y �� �� �N �P �� �� �� �� �� �i �j �� �A �� �� �� �� �A �� �{ �e �� �r �n �j �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �܂� �� �B �o �� �� �� �O �V �� �[ �Y �� �� �� �V �� �� �A �� �� �� �t �� �� �� �c �� �� �A �R �� �� �� �A ���X �� �� �V �� �B �� �k �� �� �� �� �E �G �� �c �l �m �A �k �� �I �� �� �o �� �� �� �B

Nakame Yukie (24) as the lead star on Gokusen, the new series, will begin airing in January of next year on Nihon TV (date and time are still not confirmed). There are also new cast members (the following are fellow teachers) Harada Ryuji, Yamaguchi Moe, Sasaki Ryunosuke. Student Roles will be acted by Wentz Eiji and Kitamura Yu.

(sorrie if the above info is no accurate.... i tried my best though! Please someone correct me if i'm wrong...)

KITAMURA YU AND WENTZ EIJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't get more perfect then that!!!! hehe. Yu is my FLAME btw..... but I'm sooo excited to watch this!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Emi801

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was happy to see that AonE release of ep 3! Now if just one of the groups could make it to episode 4~! I think there are 3 versions of ep 1, 2 versions of ep 2, 2 versions of ep 3... ^_^

Ahh someday...

hehe
enen_shun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oops ~~ hehez ~~ i never even noticed it ~~

haha ~~ changed it to FLAME already ... sorry sorry ... kekez ~~ Mr Green

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it really true that you can get the rest of the series of Gokusen from IRC? If so, what is the channel for it? Does anyone know? I just recently finished watching ep 1-3 and have noticed for a long time that lots of people only have seen up to episode 3 of the subbed version.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: Gokusen download Reply with quote Back to top

blamed_love wrote:
this is the link where you can lownload the live action of Gokusen,
http://www.verycd.com/forum/t/35055.shtml ,but u must download
E Mule first before you can download the episodes! Good Luck!

Do those series also include the Gokusen specials? Do you know where I can find those specials?
LiLz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:09 am    Post subject: Gokusen Specials Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know where I can get the Gokusen Specials other than buying them online? Are there any sites where I can download the two Gokusen specials?
amrayu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Emi801 wrote:
I was happy to see that AonE release of ep 3! Now if just one of the groups could make it to episode 4~! I think there are 3 versions of ep 1, 2 versions of ep 2, 2 versions of ep 3... ^_^

Ahh someday...

hehe

ahh yes, someday... Bonk
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IkematsuSosuke

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It seems like alot of people watched the whole series already..where can I other episodes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 14 of 92

Jump to: