jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Perfumes and Fragrances
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nacho

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Perfumes and Fragrances Reply with quote Back to top

Doing a poll for the women. Which male fragrance do you like; smell sexy? No, i'm not working for some marketing research agency! lol I'm just trying to find out the women's point of view. you know the expression, "men are from mars, women are from uranus"!!! just kidding.
ahochaude

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chicks seem to like it when I wear Issei Miyake or Burberry Touch.
Claiborne Sport is also a good one. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Christian Dior Eau Sauvage... Light, citrusy fragrance, and not overpowering. Smile
niko2x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just-out-of-the-shower scent is great too. sometimes girls are alergic to cologne that are too strong.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah. Body wash is always good! Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's what my latest FHM says about it:

Best Sporty Fragrance:
1st Place - Aramis Life
2nd Place - Cool Water Deep
3rd Place- Stetson Untamed

Best New Fragrance:
1st Place - Davidoff Echo
2nd Place - Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise
3rd Place - Liz Claiborne Cosmetics Curve Crush *whew* hehe

Man, I haven't heard of half of these. Then again, I've been using the same bottle of Eternity for 4+ years. Beaten

Any girls want to comment on their favorites?
eltinator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wait is this a survey for woman to take or men? hehe hehe hehe

Anyways I don't use any cologne or flagrance enhancer except for deodorants, in which case I like Right Guard. I think any cologne is flat out sick and they all smell horrid. If you smell bad then just shower, very simple. Luckily I wasn't born with bad BO hehe hehe
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eltinator wrote:
Luckily I wasn't born with bad BO

So you have regular BO, which is supposedly okay?? Beaten hehe hehe
eltinator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

So you have regular BO, which is supposedly okay?? Beaten hehe hehe

Hahahaha, what I meant is that there are just some people who smell like they haven't showered in ages hehe hehe
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eltinator wrote:
Hahahaha, what I meant is that there are just some people who smell like they haven't showered in ages hehe hehe

Yikes. There's a guy at work that's close to that: I notice he wears the same shirt/polo two days in a row. Yuck.
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not really up on men's or women's colognes lately, b/c I mostly wear body sprays nowadays. But I have some of my old faves. For some reason one of my faves for me to smell on a guy is Nautica. I love that stuff!! Actually, I ended up buying it myself. I wear it occasionally....I don't really care if I wear a men's cologne once in a while. That might be weird to some of you, but sometimes I do wear men's cologne Sweat Does that make me butch??? Cry I actually picked up that habit years back from an ex-boyfriend. I used to borrow his because I liked it and when I wore some of them....he liked it. Not telling ya! So it stuck, lol Bonk So I just wear whatever I like now...

Sometimes the female version of a cologne just stinks like ass...Nautica is a good example because the men's one smells awesome but the women's one stinks Sweat But I do wear women's cologne and perfumes too.

Oddly enough, when I wear Nautica, I get so many compliments on it from both men and women rofl

I still like CKone A LOT. That one was unisex I think. But I love it. I love wearing it and I love smelling it on guys Lovey Eyes By writing this post I think I'm a bit weird, LOL. hehe
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KouSeiya315 wrote:
By writing this post I think I'm a bit weird, LOL. hehe

Mr Green
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Mr Green

Sweat Sweat Sweat
ahochaude

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KouSeiya315 wrote:
I still like CKone A LOT. That one was unisex I think. But I love it. I love wearing it and I love smelling it on guys Lovey Eyes By writing this post I think I'm a bit weird, LOL. hehe

CK ONE is unisex. I remember I used to wear that one in high school. That and Tommy Hilfiger, and Polo Sport. But I think those have gotten old... Sweat

Oh yeah, I also wear Aramis Life and chicks seem to like that one too. hehe hehe hehe

For womens', I could never get enough of Dream (from GAP). Yeah, I was ghetto, I know. Beaten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:

For womens', I could never get enough of Dream (from GAP). Yeah, I was ghetto, I know. Beaten

OMG, I love that one!!! w00t! I have it Mr Green Gap also used to have another good one that was discontinued. It was called "Om" or something. It was orange. I loved it soooo much. I even like "So pink" that they have...kinda smells like sweet grapefruit. Big Grin Why is it ghetto? Sweat
ahochaude

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KouSeiya315 wrote:

OMG, I love that one!!! w00t! I have it Mr Green Gap also used to have another good one that was discontinued. It was called "Om" or something. It was orange. I loved it soooo much. I even like "So pink" that they have...kinda smells like sweet grapefruit. Big Grin Why is it ghetto? Sweat

'Cause it's from GAP. Beaten

But I still like that fragrance! Lovey Eyes

Kou, hon.... wear it for me! Lovey Eyes Bonk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Girls like it !
I wear Lacoste (for men) or Xs Xtrem.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
Kou, hon.... wear it for me!

And nothing else. Naughty hehe hehe
TANG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow u guys must smell really good, the WORST thing a guy can do is wear TOO MUCH cologne! it is sick! it makes me wanna throw up! bleh
this guy i used to have a crush on picked me up one day, and just by that small touch, i wound up smelling like him for the whole day! it was a strong smell, like i had soaked in his cologne! uugggggg its like he bathed in it, it was horrible, it was polo cologne which my brother often wears but still, too much of that stuff can give u a headache,
and the thing is he did it everyday! wore too much cologne! i had to run away when i saw him so he wouldnt touch me!
anyway i like my brothers polo cologne,
as for me absolutley LOVE victoria secrets "very sexy" i wear it almost every day, and when i dont wear that i wear coconut oil that i get from an african shop. w00t!
i love that scent .
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:

'Cause it's from GAP. Beaten

I like Gap Beaten Well, I used to like their stuff more, not as much now.

ahochaude wrote:
But I still like that fragrance! Lovey Eyes

Kou, hon.... wear it for me! Lovey Eyes Bonk

Okies w00t! Mr Green

bmwracer wrote:
And nothing else. Naughty hehe hehe

Good suggestion hehe Hahaha so you're giving me to Aho now? hehe

/me runs to Aho hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: