jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pemu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: What dramas are you currently watching? Reply with quote Back to top

Finished Where is Love a few days ago. Ok series. Damn, Miho Kanno looked pretty! Love her hairstyle! Not to mention Miki Mizuno, too Big Grin
Decided to take a break from jdrama. Watched too much for the past 2 months.
Have been watchin j-movies for the past few days. The j-movies I've leeched long ago. Been too lazy to watch hehe Now's the good time to watch Smile
Give it all, Gambatte on previous night, Kids Return last night. Both were good! I liked Gambatte more! Either White Out or Warm Water Under The Red Bridge this night! Dunno yet Smile
Ren

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Pemu the movie Warm Water Under The Red Bridge is great there are some really good scene in there some taboo topic as well.

Tonight i plan to watch "In the Mood For Love"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
poks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: What dramas are you currently watchin? Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
Finished Where is Love a few days ago. Ok series. Damn, Miho Kanno looked pretty! Love her hairstyle! Not to mention Miki Mizuno, too Big Grin
Decided to take a break from jdrama. Watched too much for the past 2 months.
Have been watchin j-movies for the past few days. The j-movies I've leeched long ago. Been too lazy to watch hehe Now's the good time to watch Smile
Give it all, Gambatte on previous night, Kids Return last night. Both were good! I liked Gambatte more! Either White Out or Warm Water Under The Red Bridge this night! Dunno yet Smile

I've been DYING to get my hands on Kids Return. AARGHARGHARH
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We're currently on episode 23 (of 49) of Musashi on KSCI-18...

And Trick starts this Sunday on KSCI-18... I gotta pick up some more videotapes! Smile
poks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finished ep 1 of Tengoku no Kiss. Man, is Okina Megumi irritating. Why is she so screechy? Someone please tell me the drama will get better. If not, I'm going to start on Blackjack ni Yoroshiku. Tsumabuki's always a sight for sore eyes (mine at least).
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not really starting on any new dramas now actually.. just rewatching my fave episodes of trick 1 and 2.. kindaichi 3 etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

>arashinokoto
Whoa... I caught Trick 1 on SCV but I missed the last episode!!! Sad Up till now, I don't know what happened in the end.... she returned to the island and what happened? She still did no believe in the supernatural and fought this belief till the end??

>poks
Oh, I preferred her in [Futari] tho the character she played there was kinda screechy too? *shrugs* Think most high-school girl roles she played in earlier doramas tend to be either tt or a really sensible one like in [Wakaba no Koro] Bleah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
windrider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

currently... hatachi no kekkon. Oshio manabu is cool and the story is very good, but yuka is alittle *TOO* noisy at times
windrider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

poks wrote:
I finished ep 1 of Tengoku no Kiss. Man, is Okina Megumi irritating. Why is she so screechy? Someone please tell me the drama will get better. If not, I'm going to start on Blackjack ni Yoroshiku. Tsumabuki's always a sight for sore eyes (mine at least).

?? whats so screechy about her? found her to be quite ok in the show?
Aki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*shrugs*

Btw [Hatachi no Kekon] is really a great show!! Oshio Manabu is realllllly Kakoii in there!!! Applaud
windrider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah man its good so far. Hoping to find some time to finish it soon Mr Green
:::hALuCin8:::

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Currently watching this Korean drama called "Jin Shil (The Truth)..." starring Ryu Shi Won & Choi Ji Woo. It's pretty good! Good

Last edited by :::hALuCin8::: on Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
poks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

windrider wrote:

?? whats so screechy about her? found her to be quite ok in the show?

Maybe not so much screechy as noisy. I thought it was a little annoying how she always NANDE?! at that guy. I guess I have a very low tolerance for "slightly more vocal" females.
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aki wrote:
>arashinokoto
Whoa... I caught Trick 1 on SCV but I missed the last episode!!! Sad Up till now, I don't know what happened in the end.... she returned to the island and what happened? She still did no believe in the supernatural and fought this belief till the end??

i'll PM you the ending.. there might be ppl who want to watch it and not know the ending..
Michi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

we're dating now and snowman Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
We're currently on episode 23 (of 49) of Musashi on KSCI-18...

And Trick starts this Sunday on KSCI-18... I gotta pick up some more videotapes! Smile

hahaha same here i just finished Tengoku e no Kaidan...i liked it...its wasn't ur typical jdorama about love and stuff...but about murder and yakuza life!....yeah i went 2 ur site bmw 2 see the synopsis of the episodes of musashi that i missed...REALLY COOL Thanx!
now i'm gonna watch trick and season of the sun! i'm also watching
Ai wo kudasai again.....MIHO RULEZZZZZ so kawaii.......good stuff..good stuff!
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

trick is great.. anyone who has the chance to watch it.. dun miss it..!! hehe
poks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
trick is great.. anyone who has the chance to watch it.. dun miss it..!! hehe

I'm definitely going to watch it, especially when it has 2 of my favourite people in it - Abe Hiroshi and Nakama Yukie.
zbl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

remote and psycho doctor for now.

i don't really like how fukada's role in remote. act like a dumb girl.

as for psycho doctor, i seem to think that yutaka only have one expression. maybe it is just me.
poks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zbl wrote:

as for psycho doctor, i seem to think that yutaka only have one expression. maybe it is just me.

Haha! Yea! Which is NO expression at all. But I still thought the dorama was pretty neat.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 1 of 1375

Jump to: