jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Itoshi Kimie/To the One I Love
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dabbies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Good!!! Reply with quote Back to top

autumny2k wrote:
I think this is one of the best drama i have ever seen. It's beautiful in many ways and touched my heart every episode. A definite recommendation. Personally, i think it is better than Orange Days.

haha.... of coz it is.... i rated highly for this drama.... this is the BEST drama i EVER SEEN Applaud Applaud Applaud ...!!!! i simply love it... w00t! !! heehee...

tata...(",) w00t!
chrisyukiefan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YEah Dabbies i think that drama is really good! hehe actually i love watching drama's specially with a wierd starring.. hehe i mean a Mysterious woman or men.. in the story eheheh kind a wierd.. w00t! i love it... But Do you have another best drama know? w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dabbies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chrisyukiefan wrote:
YEah Dabbies i think that drama is really good! hehe actually i love watching drama's specially with a wierd starring.. hehe i mean a Mysterious woman or men.. in the story eheheh kind a wierd.. w00t! i love it... But Do you have another best drama know? w00t!

hi hi chrisyukiefan.....

yah... this drama is really good..... is highly recommend by me... haha... huh?? ehehehe?? weird Doh! ?? what do u mean Doh! ?? u mean when they reply to other people they use the word "eh"?? if u mean that, i think that is their way if saying "huh?" or "what?" like the rest of us.... erm... hope i answer to your qn... if not, do tell me again... i will try my best.... heehee...

hmm... another best drama ah?? erm.... i juz bought Itoshi Kimie recently... haven't got a chance to buy other drama... but i heard that Orange Days, Trick are some good drama... i will find out some for u Mr Green ....

tata...(",) w00t!
chrisyukiefan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh men that's good Thanks.. You Find me more... hehe thanks again w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cheery

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w00t! Mr Green I oso highly recommend this show a very very nice show worth watching!!! A must watch of coz it's oso due to naohito is the lead actor larz hehe

P.S: chrisyukiefan, this vic looks nice Mr Green but i tink this 1 looks even better
chrisyukiefan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cheery wrote:
w00t! Mr Green I oso highly recommend this show a very very nice show worth watching!!! A must watch of coz it's oso due to naohito is the lead actor larz hehe

P.S: chrisyukiefan, this vic looks nice Mr Green but i tink this 1 looks even better

hehehh hehe hehe nice one!! hehe Actually im a fan of vic zhou.. a little bit.. hehe i try to change my hair do like in vic zhou.. i like the way he act.. hehe like me... rofl rofl
cheery

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chrisyukiefan wrote:

hehehh hehe hehe nice one!! hehe Actually im a fan of vic zhou.. a little bit.. hehe i try to change my hair do like in vic zhou.. i like the way he act.. hehe like me... rofl rofl

I'm a fan of his too eversince the 1st Meteor Garden ah Lovey Eyes he is just the perfect man Naughty haha seems like a bit too much Mr Green a bit crazy Crazy of me, I've watch F4 1st concert Vic is just so lovable hehe rofl was so happy to see him ahhh so handsome!!!!
chrisyukiefan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cheery wrote:

I'm a fan of his too eversince the 1st Meteor Garden ah Lovey Eyes he is just the perfect man Naughty haha seems like a bit too much Mr Green a bit crazy Crazy of me, I've watch F4 1st concert Vic is just so lovable hehe rofl was so happy to see him ahhh so handsome!!!!

hahaha so there's another watcher of Meteor Garden!! hahahaha!!! yea men i watch it to its so FUN!! yahhhhh! hehe Those F4 has been phenomenal! lot of girls crazy over vic zhou wahahaha!!! hehe
I watch to the Meteor garden 1 and 2 u? ehehe but i hate yesha there.. becuase of shan shai.. or barbie shou real name.. hehe
here some pics. hehe

Last edited by chrisyukiefan on Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dabbies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chrisyukiefan wrote:

hahaha so there's another watcher of Meteor Garden!! hahahaha!!! yea men i watch it to its so FUN!! yahhhhh! hehe Those F4 has been phenomenal! lot of girls crazy over vic zhou wahahaha!!! hehe
I watch to the Meteor garden 1 and 2 u? ehehe but i hate yesha there.. becuase of shan shai.. or barbie shou real name.. hehe

yah yah.... me too...!! i highly recommend this drama to all....

heehee... i am also a watcher of Meteor Garden... this is the 1st taiwan VCD i bought... haha w00t! ... quite a funny one... i like F4 esp Jerry Yan Mr Green ... he's a HUNK Lovey Eyes ...!! like Vic too.... erm.... watch both the 2 series already... but i prefer the 1st one... oh no Shocked ... off topic....!! back to Itoshi Kimie.... how do u think of it Mr Green ??

tata....(",) w00t!
chrisyukiefan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dabbies wrote:

yah yah.... me too...!! i highly recommend this drama to all....

heehee... i am also a watcher of Meteor Garden... this is the 1st taiwan VCD i bought... haha w00t! ... quite a funny one... i like F4 esp Jerry Yan Mr Green ... he's a HUNK Lovey Eyes ...!! like Vic too.... erm.... watch both the 2 series already... but i prefer the 1st one... oh no Shocked ... off topic....!! back to Itoshi Kimie.... how do u think of it Mr Green ??

tata....(",) w00t!

hehehe i know cheery 1st who post about this F4.. hehe but i agree with you its a funny one! in our country it is the best! but meteor graden is end in airing on our tv... last 2 years..
chrisyukiefan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now Back To the Real Topic... hehe
Dabbies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chrisyukiefan wrote:
Now Back To the Real Topic... hehe

hahah... okok... back to the topic...

how do u find the drama...?? manage to find G@me?? it is really a thrilling one Mr Green ...

tata....(",) w00t!
chrisyukiefan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dabbies wrote:

hahah... okok... back to the topic...

how do u find the drama...?? manage to find G@me?? it is really a thrilling one Mr Green ...

tata....(",) w00t!

No i can't find g@me on internet not enough time... hehe so could you tell me more about the drama the one i love
Dabbies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chrisyukiefan wrote:

No i can't find g@me on internet not enough time... hehe so could you tell me more about the drama the one i love

ohhh.... ok.... u can try looking for it if u have the time Mr Green ....

which drama?? Itoshi Kimie??? hahah.... can't tell more about this... u got to see it yourself.... remember to recommend to your friends w00t! Applaud ... hahah... as for G@me... it is a movie.... but it seem off topic here.... maybe u would like to post on "Discussion on Artistes" under "Fujiki Naohito"... he is my dream guy.... so charmimg...!! hahah.... i like yukie in G@me too Mr Green !

tata...(",) w00t!
ashley

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Good!!! Reply with quote Back to top

autumny2k wrote:
I think this is one of the best drama i have ever seen. It's beautiful in many ways and touched my heart every episode. A definite recommendation. Personally, i think it is better than Orange Days.

I agree with u Yes! I watched Orange Days & Itoshi Kimie back to back. Although both dramas are sort of about pple with disabilities, I find Itoshi Kimie the more meaningful one. It's the kind of drama that makes u cry throughout and smile at the end..

Anyway some magazine clippings of Nao & Kanno Miho

Dabbies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Good!!! Reply with quote Back to top

ashley wrote:

I agree with u Yes! I watched Orange Days & Itoshi Kimie back to back. Although both dramas are sort of about pple with disabilities, I find Itoshi Kimie the more meaningful one. It's the kind of drama that makes u cry throughout and smile at the end..

Anyway some magazine clippings of Nao & Kanno Miho

Ashley..... a big thank u to u....!!! thanks for pics Mr Green w00t! .... i love it!!! arghhhhh.... where do u get them from...?? can give me the link or post more....??? please Bow Bow ........!!! i simply love this drama.... anymore of their news....?? i wanna hear Bow Bow .....

thanks for that....!!! Mr Green

tata...(",)
w00t!

ashley

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The itoshi kimie pics, I got from this photo album
http://photo.pchome.com.tw/photos1.html?nickname=kiki24coco14&s=s05&books_id=15&page=1

If u wanna see more pics of Nao, u can type in his chinese name & search..there are quite a few albums of his..I'll give u the urls of some of the nicer albums

http://photo.pchome.com.tw/books.html?nickname=nao719_32bday&s=s06
http://photo.pchome.com.tw/photos1.html?page=4&nickname=cathy123_tw&s=s06&books_id=2
ashley

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

More magazine clippings...Nao looks really good with Kanno Miho but then he looks good with Aya Ueto & Esumi Makiko too

An article in Japanese, sadly I don't understand what it's saying Sad
Dabbies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ashley wrote:
The itoshi kimie pics, I got from this photo album
http://photo.pchome.com.tw/photos1.html?nickname=kiki24coco14&s=s05&books_id=15&page=1

If u wanna see more pics of Nao, u can type in his chinese name & search..there are quite a few albums of his..I'll give u the urls of some of the nicer albums

http://photo.pchome.com.tw/books.html?nickname=nao719_32bday&s=s06
http://photo.pchome.com.tw/photos1.html?page=4&nickname=cathy123_tw&s=s06&books_id=2

Hey Ashley..... thanks for the links Applaud Muack .... i will look through them when i am free.... do remember what u promise for the url ah Mr Green .... heehee... Bow

hahaha... don't know why... but i found him look good with any female artistes... whether is it in Love Revolution or Itoshi Kimie.... coz he look handsome in any pair w00t! ... haha....

once again.... thanks...!! Bow

tata...(",) w00t!
nalika1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: To The One I love ( Itoshi Kimie) Reply with quote Back to top

anyone had the espisode summaries for this drama....I'm going nutt because i've finished watching the whole drama and did not understand a word........Please someone help me....I'm not Japanese so don't blame me.......somehow i just got addictive to j-drama.......

Bonk Crazy Shake Head Nut ....I'm gong nutttttttttt.........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: