jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Itoshi Kimie/To the One I Love
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nalika1, I've merged your thread w/ this existing thread. Please read the Guidelines before creating a new thread. thank u
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ayumi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone has the midi or mp3 for the theme and sub-theme songs for this show....I really like to have it...
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ayumi wrote:
Anyone has the midi or mp3 for the theme and sub-theme songs for this show....I really like to have it...

u mean moriyama naotaro - itoshii kimi e?
i have the mp3 n midi.. how would u like me to send to u?
by dropload?
pm me if u r still interested Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dabbies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ayumi wrote:

erm... this is the one i got.... is an MV of the song Itoshi Kimie Mr Green ....

�X�R�����N╱�������ݕ� MV (another theme of Itoshi Kimie)

http://stars.udn.com/star/download/Download1285/moriyama.wmv

tata...(",) w00t! [/url]
ayumi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dabbies wrote:

erm... this is the one i got.... is an MV of the song Itoshi Kimie Mr Green ....

�X�R�����N╱�������ݕ� MV (another theme of Itoshi Kimie)

http://stars.udn.com/star/download/Download1285/moriyama.wmv

tata...(",) w00t! [/url]

Hi...thanks for that...and also i am waiting for my mp3 and midi for that too.... Lovey Eyes
M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought this show's kinda boring. But worth watching for the sake of Fujiki! Lovey Eyes
ayumi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M wrote:
I thought this show's kinda boring. But worth watching for the sake of Fujiki! Lovey Eyes

Hi...it's not a boring show...it is a very touching drama which you would like to watch again and again... Lovey Eyes
M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ayumi wrote:

Hi...it's not a boring show...it is a very touching drama which you would like to watch again and again... Lovey Eyes

^__^ Well I think it's too slow-paced.
Dabbies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well.... it depends on how u see it then... i had already watch it for the 2nd time & the effect is still the same when i 1st watch.... i cried in the end of the ending coz it is so touching... hmmm... take some time then... a good drama is defintely worth of your time to watch Mr Green ....

tata..(",) w00t!
ayumi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M wrote:

^__^ Well I think it's too slow-paced.

Mostly a good japanese drama alway comes with slow-paced type...
Dabbies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ayumi wrote:

Mostly a good japanese drama alway comes with slow-paced type...

yah yah.... totally agree...!! Mr Green

tata...(",) w00t!
kinki_txr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: To The One I love ( Itoshi Kimie) Reply with quote Back to top

nalika1 wrote:
anyone had the espisode summaries for this drama....I'm going nutt because i've finished watching the whole drama and did not understand a word........Please someone help me....I'm not Japanese so don't blame me.......somehow i just got addictive to j-drama.......

Bonk Crazy Shake Head Nut ....I'm gong nutttttttttt.........

If you are able to see Japanese then you may visit the official website where they will give you a brief sypnosis of each esp.

Hi Ashley:

The magazine page that you have pasted talks about the drama. Where it is filmed, what is the relationship. Read only the headings. The characters are too small for me to read the contents.

Anyway if you visit the official Japanese website, you can take a look at the set of Kanno Miho house,the relationship map, the location where they filmed this drama ( basically this drama is mainly based in Nagasaki which is in Kyushu), the esp guide, characters introduction.

Glad to know so many people loved this drama as I love this drama as well.
Dabbies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: To The One I love ( Itoshi Kimie) Reply with quote Back to top

kinki_txr wrote:

If you are able to see Japanese then you may visit the official website where they will give you a brief sypnosis of each esp.

Hi Ashley:

The magazine page that you have pasted talks about the drama. Where it is filmed, what is the relationship. Read only the headings. The characters are too small for me to read the contents.

Anyway if you visit the official Japanese website, you can take a look at the set of Kanno Miho house,the relationship map, the location where they filmed this drama ( basically this drama is mainly based in Nagasaki which is in Kyushu), the esp guide, characters introduction.

hey kinki_txr.... long time no see Mr Green .... u are back.... how u doing??

well... thanks for telling us about the info of Itoshi Kimie.... i have been to the official website already... yah... i found alot of things there... but too bad... i couldn't understand all the words written....

hey... have u help me to look out for the song that i hope to find?? hope u will bring me some news... thanks...!! w00t!

tata...(",) w00t!
nalika1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: To The One I love ( Itoshi Kimie) Reply with quote Back to top

kinki_txr wrote:

could you give me the offical site......I'm head over hell for Fujiki ......just finish watching High School Teacher and I can't seem to stop crying....such sad ending........atleast Itoshi kimie has a happy ending......
ashley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There u go..the official site http://www.fujitv.co.jp/itoshikimie/index2.html

Thanks kinki_txr for the help. Anyway saw on the Naohito Fujiki thread that Itoshi Kimie is going to be shown on Starhub cable in January 2005.
Details not confirmed yet but all Nao fans who haven't watched Itoshi Kimie, be sure to watch it.
Dabbies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: To The One I love ( Itoshi Kimie) Reply with quote Back to top

nalika1 wrote:

could you give me the offical site......I'm head over hell for Fujiki ......just finish watching High School Teacher and I can't seem to stop crying....such sad ending........atleast Itoshi kimie has a happy ending......

Hi nalika1....

here u go... this is the official website...
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/itoshikimie/index.html

if u don't understand the words written in it... then no choice u got to try by clicking any icon Bonk .... coz i do that too Not telling ya! ...

well... u like fujiki naohito too.... good news!! coz i am all crazy for him too... perhaps u would like to go to the "artistes" forum to look for topic on "fujiki naohito"... & talk whatever u want there... haha Mr Green ...

this drama is indeed a sad one... but it is touching too... i like it very much... yah... at least the ending is happy... so u enjoy & tell me how u find it Mr Green ...

tata...(",) w00t!
orenji

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm...

here's a rough idea on what the links in the official site bring you to.

In order of the buttons from top to bottom.

[basic contents]
1. trailer (it's taken off already)
2.�@����/Monogatari (sypnosis/summary of every episode)
3. Staff & Cast
4. Relationship picture (on how the cast are related to each other)
5. Interview
6. Pick Up (official goods, set filming etc...)
7. Message board (bbs)

[special contents]
1. stream (press conference)
2. Set view (exploring of set areas)
3. 'Itoshi Kimi e' Nagasaki Map (places that were shown in the dorama)

hope tt helps~ Mr Green

3Peace...
Orenji
nalika1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh....you guys are so nice thank you so much......i really really appreciate that ..........thanks a lot orenji that helps me a lot......

Hey Dabbies....... yeah this drama is sad.....I watch the whole series not knowing what they're saying.....dumb me huh......Fujiki is so hot in here......love his dark mood......you know what kills me the most is the part where she came to his apartment and found his ex there and then he start telling her ( or saying something to her, I guessing asking her to go)

anyways I hoping JTV would english sub this so i could watch it over again......
Dabbies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nalika1 wrote:
Oh....you guys are so nice thank you so much......i really really appreciate that ..........thanks a lot orenji that helps me a lot......

Hey Dabbies....... yeah this drama is sad.....I watch the whole series not knowing what they're saying.....dumb me huh......Fujiki is so hot in here......love his dark mood......you know what kills me the most is the part where she came to his apartment and found his ex there and then he start telling her ( or saying something to her, I guessing asking her to go)

anyways I hoping JTV would english sub this so i could watch it over again......

Hi nalika1.... u are most welcome here.... heehee hehe ... how come u can't understand....?? was it due to the subtitle of your language?? it takes time to absorb the whole thing... of coz not u are not dumb at all Mr Green ...!! haha... yah... he look both charming whether he smile or not... ohh?? about that part... yah... he did tell her off on that... before u elaborate anymore... don't reveal too much coz there are people who haven't watch it...!! (ashley call me that too..!!)

by the way... i have mean to ask u... which nationality do u belong to??

tata...(",) w00t!
nalika1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dabbies wrote:

Hi nalika1.... u are most welcome here.... heehee hehe ... how come u can't understand....?? was it due to the subtitle of your language?? it takes time to absorb the whole thing... of coz not u are not dumb at all Mr Green ...!! haha... yah... he look both charming whether he smile or not... ohh?? about that part... yah... he did tell her off on that... before u elaborate anymore... don't reveal too much coz there are people who haven't watch it...!! (ashley call me that too..!!)

by the way... i have mean to ask u... which nationality do u belong to??

tata...(",) w00t!

I'm Thai/Scottish.......I watch the whole drama in Japanese with no subtitle or anything so yup basically is like watching the whole drama with no sound.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: