jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama Theme Songs & OST [requests & discussion]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 642, 643, 644  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if you have msn i could try and send you the piano verson from GTO
Aki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

whoa, I love such songs too but never know where to find them.. and the original soundtracks are really expensive. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
blinkiz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: Calling Experts on Theme Songs from JDrama Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all...

Okie..this is going to be rather difficult but I am trying to find out if anyone remembers this song by a female singer and supposedly on a jdrama maybe around 3 years back. Shake Head The thing is I neither know the name of the drama nor the singer .

All I can remember is the music video which has the singer standing in the middle of the screen. The setting is in some snow covered outdoors like a Canadian 'forest'. The singer was singing away forlornly with the snow falling all around her.... It could be released around christmas. I also vaguely remember it has a chorus with english words that sound like 'You're everything' in my memory.

Whoops...I should also add that both the show and MTV were shown in Singapore.

heheh...sure will appreciate it if anyone can offer hints on either the title or the singer of the song.

Arigato!!!

Last edited by blinkiz on Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I'm not wrong... it's Everything by Misia? Try downloading and listening to that song Wink

It goes something like :

Your everything.... your everything...
"......(forgot the lyrics in between but remember the next cos' it's a line i esp. like) Yasashii uso nara iranai... hoshii no wa anata... yeahh.. yeahhh"

>from this dorama
http://jdorama.com/drama_505.htm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kris

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bingo! My guess is Misia Everything as well. This song is one of my fav indeed.
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

misia is really great... can try other of her slow songs too.. all are equally good...
kouru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, misia's everything is really good. one of my fav.
vienna_sg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like Misia too....She had a very powerful vocal.
Pemu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Agreed! Misia's vocal is superb! I'm totally hooked on her It's Just Love-song Applaud Lovely! Heard the song for the first time on Nanako Matsushima's Max Factor commercials Waah! Nanako! hehe!

Haven't seen many of her PVs. Don't stop the music was the latest, ok song and pv.
blinkiz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

heheh Wink

Yeps...manage to find this great song and listened to it. Now I only need to see the MTV to confirm...hhehehe

Thanks everyone for helping!!! Applaud
Bsalez

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Da best Song ever made in Jdrama? Reply with quote Back to top

Well we all already touched after watching hundred of touchy jdrama..so which songs is the best represent the drama itself....??
pangit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i really liked yamato nadeshiko and its theme song, Everything by Misia. everytime i heard that song it just made me go **sigh** Big Grin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bsalez

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Forbiden love from Nisenen no koi
Onizuka007

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My favorites are Yamato Nadeshiko, (everything by misia) and the Summer Snow opening by Sissel. Beaten
Pemu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jade_sylvia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:31 am    Post subject: song in To Heart (Koishite Shinitai) Reply with quote Back to top

Minna-san,

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song that is playing when Yuji (Tsuyoshi Domoto) is with Tohko (Kyoko Fukada) in the change room for his last fight. It is an english song and I would like to download it or find which CD it is from. Thanks in advance!
Pemu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Des'ree has sung the piece. Dunno the title.
The same artist who has done the theme song, Life.
dummyuser8

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Song's called, Kissing You
Michi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Da best Song ever made in Jdrama? Reply with quote Back to top

Bsalez wrote:
Well we all already touched after watching hundred of touchy jdrama..so which songs is the best represent the drama itself....??

GTO - poison
Ice World - Diamond dust
Majo no joken - first love
Overtime - sono speed de
Love 2000 - yesterday n today

Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

definitely the theme songs for trick 2 onitsuka chihiro's ryuuseigun and misia.. nemurenai yoru wa kimi no sei...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 642, 643, 644  Next
Page 10 of 644

Jump to: