jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Northern California's KTSF web site
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IkematsuSosuke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can finally watch this channel since I'm in Frisco now Dancing
eltinator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IkematsuSosuke wrote:
I can finally watch this channel since I'm in Frisco now Dancing

Hahahah yea Big Grin

For those of you who don't get KTSF, I'll probably do some captures and release on d-addicts as well ^_^
Doramafan113

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here is a link to the NHK site for Wakaba. Looks like ti should be a decent show.

http://www.nhk.or.jp/osaka/wakaba/
Impression15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow...so many shows now. Too bad I have work...
I thought Sakura was still airing 9-9:30...haha
and yes Eltinator, please cap and release on D...I don't wanna set the timer and record!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Conco

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi guys, long time jdrama watcher, first time poster. I have always wanted to capture and release episodes through BT. However my capture card sucks, im glad eltinator stepped up and decided to do it. Big Grin

So much good stuff airing these days. Wakaba has some potential to be a great show. I watched tonights episode, I thought it was great. Humor and a great variety of characters. Im loving it so far. Big Grin
ccwf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Conco wrote:
Wakaba has some potential to be a great show. I watched tonights episode, I thought it was great. Humor and a great variety of characters. Im loving it so far. Big Grin
Puppy Dog Eyes

Here in Southern California, we're getting ������ (Kokoro) instead as our morning drama.
Geezer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kokoro looks fairly interesting, but at 156 15 minute episodes that thing would go on for a year and a half, the way KTSF shows morning dramas. (2 episodes in a half hour time slot once a week.)

And I've found out, watching "Suzuran"(sp?), "Churasan", and "Sakarua"... that's just too long for me. The morning dramas just don't have enough to them to hold my interest for that long.

I liked all the shows listed above, when they started. But I ran out of patience with each of them long before they finally ended.

"Let's Fall in Love" didn't have much depth either. But the characters had fun, it moved along, and it had the good grace to end after 10 weeks.

As for Wakaba... I lost interst about 10 minutes in.

This evening, episode #8 of "Ikagami Central Police" aired. So I guess we can't look for something new there until March.

Boy am I pinning my hopes on the new Taiga Drama, "YOSHITSUNE"

eltinator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

almost yoshitsune time! Just a few more weeks Big Grin Hmm, I should start warming up that DVD recorder hehe hehe
Doramafan113

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Churasan is still my favorite of the morning drama's. I don't know enough about Wakaba yet to make a decision. I know features Kobe which is one of my favorite large city's though. Mr Green
Geezer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, "Last Christmas" came to an end tonight. Hopefully a version with subs will find it's way into the world soon, because it's a show I'd like to have in my collection.

Starting next week, on the 13th

"24 Hour Emergency Room 3"

http://jdorama.com/drama.860.htm

Of course, no subs.
Geezer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And I'll say it again. If folks want subtitled shows and specials with english subtitles on the Sunday night shows, you have to ask and ask again.

The folks to write to are:

[email protected]

Just tell them that you'd like subtitles, and kiss a little butt. Tell them how much you appreciated the special they ran, "China's Last Princess" because they ran it with subs. (Even if you didn't watch it.)
eltinator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Geezer wrote:
Well, "Last Christmas" came to an end tonight. Hopefully a version with subs will find it's way into the world soon, because it's a show I'd like to have in my collection.

Starting next week, on the 13th

"24 Hour Emergency Room 3"

http://jdorama.com/drama.860.htm

Of course, no subs.

Wow they're really good at getting good non-subbed shows hehe hehe

Btw, did they break yoshitsune ep 1 into 2 parts? Sure seemed like it I think
Geezer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Elton,

Absolutely.

They always do that with Taiga Dramas. First and last episodes are a little longer than 45 minutes, so they always show them over two weeks.

Drives me crazy.
dochira

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I mentioned in another thread about the Dotch Cooking Show appearing on KTSF. Don't know how long it has been showing, but it is unsubbed. Sad
eltinator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Geezer wrote:
Elton,

Absolutely.

They always do that with Taiga Dramas. First and last episodes are a little longer than 45 minutes, so they always show them over two weeks.

Drives me crazy.

doh! Oh well, I guess I'll just wait patiently for the conclusion of ep 1 next week Sweat
Geezer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dochira

Tonight's "Dotch Cooking Show" was the first on KTSF. It's been running for a while down south.

And yeah, bummer that there are no subs.

Elton

I've gotten to the point with Taiga dramas on KTSF where I don't even watch the first couple of episodes when they are broadcast. I record them, and then watch the first couple when I have enough to make sense out of the story.

Same with the endings.

But even with KTSF being annoying... I gotta say, I love Taiga Dramas. This one will be my... sixth?
eltinator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Geezer wrote:
dochira

Tonight's "Dotch Cooking Show" was the first on KTSF. It's been running for a while down south.

And yeah, bummer that there are no subs.

Elton

I've gotten to the point with Taiga dramas on KTSF where I don't even watch the first couple of episodes when they are broadcast. I record them, and then watch the first couple when I have enough to make sense out of the story.

Same with the endings.

But even with KTSF being annoying... I gotta say, I love Taiga Dramas. This one will be my... sixth?

Cool! This one is my first Big Grin I got kinda hooked on it already too. Too bad ep 1a was only 36min of actual video. I'm encoding it right now Wink
Doramafan113

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eltinator wrote:

Cool! This one is my first Big Grin I got kinda hooked on it already too. Too bad ep 1a was only 36min of actual video. I'm encoding it right now Wink

I thought it seemed really short. It was a fun 36 minuts though.
Geezer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, 48.5 episodes left.
eltinator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Geezer wrote:
Well, 48.5 episodes left.

AHAHAHAHAHA, that's a good way to put it rofl rofl rofl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 15 of 74

Jump to: