jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Gokusen Series (1, 2, etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Julianlivre

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahhhhhhhhh why isint Shin-chan in this series, without him Gokusen aint fun.
Misuzu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But Shin already Grad right.This is also a different School from gokusen 1.It will be funny if he is still acting in gokusen
seirin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ive watched gokusen2 and i love it Dancing Mr Green Mr Green
used to be REALLY crazy over Jin but its sorta over.... Sweat
pretty interesting to see him & kame act together...... and of couse, the combination of baka-jin as a bad-ass guy

oh, and....
hayami mokomichi is wayyyyyyyyy hot hehe hehe
chrisyukiefan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Guys! w00t! does gokusen will be aired on NHK Tv Station? if yes what time? please Bow
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MikoRinoa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

seirin wrote:

oh, and....
hayami mokomichi is wayyyyyyyyy hot hehe hehe

That's soooooooo true!! That tall, handsome guy... Naughty haha... no one seems to bother about him though... Sweat i do of course... Naughty ....you forgot.. koike teppei is also wayyyyyyy cute here..

NOT-SO-SPOILER QUESTION:

Didn't all yankumi's students from gokusen 1 knows about her identity?

END OF NOT-SO-SPOILER QUESTION hehe

It seems that Takeda (Koike Teppei) is the only one who calls yankumi "yankumi"... hehe.. He seems to be the good boy of the class.. What did he say in episode 2? you know.. the part where akanishi jin listened outside the classroom...
snell

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Coolsmurf wrote:
just watched the chinese sub of the first episode of gokusen2, what can i say, its refreshing to see her back again in charge of a whole new gang of rowdy students with familar characters back, i would say this is gonna be a blast of a drama for this next few weeks!!!

Where did you download the chinese subbed episode from? Please share the link with us... Thanks. Mr Green Dancing
snell

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dry_ice wrote:

btw any1 know where i cn dl the anime series?? tried to search for it in bt sites but cant find...thank u

You can find the anime series here. There are 13 episodes in total.
http://tracker.boxtorrents.com/details.php?id=11347

However there are very few seeders now since they are released quite some time back and aone took them off their tracker. So try your luck! Mr Green
donna8157

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SPOILER ALERT

I've been downloading the RAWS for Gokusen 2 and when I came upon episode 2, I got confused.

1.) What did Ryu do for his friend that caused Hayato to get mad at him?
2.) What is Yankumi's love interest's occupation. From her reaction in the show, he's definitely not a cop. hehe
Coolsmurf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

donna8157 wrote:
SPOILER ALERT

I've been downloading the RAWS for Gokusen 2 and when I came upon episode 2, I got confused.

1.) What did Ryu do for his friend that caused Hayato to get mad at him?
2.) What is Yankumi's love interest's occupation. From her reaction in the show, he's definitely not a cop. hehe

1) very long story
2) he's a teacher with the girls school beside them
Laika

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MikoRinoa wrote:

It seems that Takeda (Koike Teppei) is the only one who calls yankumi "yankumi"... hehe.. He seems to be the good boy of the class.. What did he say in episode 2? you know.. the part where akanishi jin listened outside the classroom...

I think he's really cute in this series. I never really liked him, but after Guksen 2, I will ^_^ Oh he said, he said that not Odagiri was the one who beat the boys from the other school up, but Hayato and his friends. If that's the scene that you're talking about ^^;

BTW, I really gotta say the two Kattun guys are darn hot. They are really handsome. O_o I was kinda surpised about that. *lol*

When will episode three air in Japan? Cause i can'zt wait Wink
bluemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chrisyukiefan wrote:
Hi Guys! w00t! does gokusen will be aired on NHK Tv Station? if yes what time? please Bow

What cable company do you have over there? It seems that mine (Sky Cable) has NHK World Premium. No Gokusen 2 there.

Besides, I don't think it's on NHK. It's on NTV.
Laika

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To answer my own question from before, episode three raw was just released.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?info_hash=418c24cae90b01584af222932c8880bb03b2b8bb

YAY! Big Grin
dummyuser18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey guys, i was just wondering i havn't finished watching the first season yet, does anyone know if sars fansubs will continue subbing them? and does anyone also know if there will be any eng subbing for the second season of gokusen?
cntraltdel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:37 am    Post subject: Gokuzen Sub. Reply with quote Back to top

Newbie here, just wondering what does it take to sub an entire episode? and why the @#$% did nippon tv stopped putting english subs and stopped airing it on Internation Channel?. I want to help but, I have no Idea how to. I just want to really finish gokusen coz, I've haven't gotten excited about a series after S.O.S. thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tanteun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gokusen 2 is really rock!!!! it's great!! more deep in storyline and more handsome guys!!! yeahhh Akanishi Jin = Hayato Yabuki, he's great!!!
tamil_stylez

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i got info on gokusen 2. currently sars-fansubs is looking into subbing it but currently they would like to finish off the first series. i had talked to a representative from ssars fansubs. so be sure too look out for it in the future.
Coolsmurf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anyone knows where to get the songs for gokusen 2?
chrisyukiefan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bluemist wrote:

What cable company do you have over there? It seems that mine (Sky Cable) has NHK World Premium. No Gokusen 2 there.

Besides, I don't think it's on NHK. It's on NTV.

ah do you have NTV on your Sky Cable?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bluemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chrisyukiefan wrote:

ah do you have NTV on your Sky Cable?

None here either, too bad.

By the way, ep. 4 raw is already out somewhere!
Maine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished watching the 3rd episode. I must say I understand why the ratings are so high! The show is really GOOD!! Argh... still waiting for episode 4.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 17 of 92

Jump to: