jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Beautiful Life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Leave ryoko avatar alone Wink
TurDz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
so ur in the bay area huh? that's cool i hear san fran gets a quite a bit of dorama.....lucky!

i live in south cali ...ummmmm L.A. area Wink

gets lots of drama? As in...places I can buy drama?

Well, there are a few places I know in Chinatown...

but I really love going to Japantown. I want to go to the real Japan so badly.
TurDz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Something bad happened. how many epsiodes in Beautiful Life? Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I've been downloading the episodes from #japan-tv

http://drama.afraid.org/bt/japan-tv/main.shtml

and I have all 8. BUT....I realized on the last episode that every episode has a few seconds of spoiler at the end. #8 still had scences that I've never viewed before. Is there a 9th episode?!

I thought I could finish all of the episodes in one day...but apparently not! As you can imagine, I'm pretty desperate to get that 9th episode. Or is there even one?

help please?? thank you
TurDz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:34 pm    Post subject: my mistake... Reply with quote Back to top

I did some quick research and realized there are 11 episodes...I can't believe I have 3 more to go.

It's really sad...I thought 8 was the last. I also suspected though that it couldn't have ended so abruptly. I guess I have to wait now Swim

If anyone has these three epsiodes by chance though, please contact me, arigato.
Evilryu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hold your horses TurDz!!
Beautiful Life is out to Ep.08 at j-tv just be patient and wait till they release another one. This takes about 5-10 days Smile
If you#re so desparate and can't wait check the various IRC channels, but it is defenitly the harder way to get the Episodes!
TurDz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Evilryu wrote:
Hold your horses TurDz!!
Beautiful Life is out to Ep.08 at j-tv just be patient and wait till they release another one. This takes about 5-10 days Smile
If you#re so desparate and can't wait check the various IRC channels, but it is defenitly the harder way to get the Episodes!

5-10 days after the previous release of the episode. ONLY?? Wow...I can afford to be that patient. Wink
Slackey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

J-TV releases a new episode of Beautiful Life every Monday (similar to what they did before with GTO where they raleased a new episode every Friday). Hope that helped.
TurDz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sure, no problem. I can start sharing at around midnight tonight. Umm...I think we should do this more often. Get a group of people who have th series to share em for a night or something...
summer_scent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:04 am    Post subject: Beautiful Life Reply with quote Back to top

Wink Hi...I'm watching Beautiful Life drama... the problem is that i don't understand it... can anyone please help me with episode guides.. i just want to read it... if there is any....

I have just started watching the show and i want to watch some more...lol

Anyway.. I will really appreciate it... Thanx!

Michi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you can read beautiful life's episode guide at CJ Morikai page - http://www.geocities.com/morikai/blife/BL00.html

Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pemu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Download the Eng subbed encodes at http://drama.afraid.org/japan-tv/torrent_archives.html
A significantly better alternative to enjoy the series to the fullest than to watch the raw version as readin the full synopsises.
DarKchylD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a bit off topic but just wanted to know if anyone here who dl-ed from jtv had problem with ep.6 and 7 coz mine is so terribly distorted that i can't watch it... Mad
arnel98

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i dont remember having problems on those eps.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DarKchylD wrote:
a bit off topic but just wanted to know if anyone here who dl-ed from jtv had problem with ep.6 and 7 coz mine is so terribly distorted that i can't watch it... Mad
hmm...only the 6th and 7th, the rest of it works? How about redownloadin the eps? Might have been corrupted during the transfer. Care to explain more about the "distorted" picture?
DarKchylD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha i just realized there is nothing really wrong... i mean the problem actually was bcoz of file transfer... bcoz i store the drama i dl on another comp. i think when i copied those files back on my comp. it got corrupted somehow... so just a moment i checked those files again from my secondary comp. there is nothing wrong... hehe sorry for the trouble...
gnim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The CJ Morikai page gives me a headache... -_-;;
Michi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol
why?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pemu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gnim wrote:
The CJ Morikai page gives me a headache... -_-;;

If it gives you a headache at reading detailed synopses, read Kiku Tv's less detailed synopses at http://www.kikutv.com/shows/beautiful_life/index.html Wink
djnvee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Does anybody know this song Reply with quote Back to top

In the fifth episode there is song playing in the background when Masao, kyoko's older brother is wahing his facing in the sink.
Does anyone know the song title and artist?

here is a link to a sample of the song.

unknown song
__embryoBxTCH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Help! Reply with quote Back to top

***Warning...Spoilers May Emerge!***

---Edited

Last edited by __embryoBxTCH on Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: