jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kimura Takuya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 140, 141, 142  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmeilim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The dorama was shot as if it is a theatre play with the 'living room' space surrounded by the various prosecutors' rooms as the centrestage of action. i think it adds on to that special comic and dramatic feel... =)

Enjoy!!!
ethane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

True..true *nods

But the thing that I couldn't understand about Takuya is he looks good sometimes but sometimes not. Like...he look great in Beautiful life but I don't like his looks in Love Generation...the hair maybe?
jellocream

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Err..I think he looks much better in Love Generation. I love that hairstyle. And about his look in general I think he isn�t the most handsome artist I have ever seen but I think his good performances in doramas, liveshows etc makes him seems to look better than he is.I also think it has to do with his personality and selfconfident too.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think his performance in Long Vacation is much better than Love Generation in terms of character and looks. Teppei is quite moody and oblivious at certain times. Overall, I do agree that his style and attitude is what attracted most people's attention.
jellocream

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do agree that he looks very good in Long Vacation and I like his character there too, but the dorama was kind of slow and the female lead was just too annoying. If we are not talking about a whole dorama, just Kimura, about the different character he has played I would say that Sleeping Forrest is the best. I really felt that his pain in that dorama.I�ve heard that he did a great job in Gift too, which I haven�t seen.
himawari

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup, he's great in Gift too! =)
Tho' the drama is very old, but i found tt his performance was great!
If u have the time, u should watch it!
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup...I agree on the "sometimes looks good, sometimes not" part =P But, I definitely like his looks better in LuvGen than in LV....in Long Vacation, his hair is kinda big, made his head looks big, too!!>_< But, maybe his looks is even better in Beautiful Life than LG^^
Oh, on which drama you think he performed the best?? I've only seen 4 of his dramas(Ordinary Ppl, LV, LG, HERO)...and, I think his best performance would be in HERO...I dunno, he just played this different guy...in this one!!^_^

himawari

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

o yes o yes yanie!!! I LOVE him in HERO!!!
Oooooooooooooooo *melts*
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah i agree with u KS17
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i prefer his look in long vacation...cuter...his hair looks weird in...love generation n hero....
but he is still the best
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he has a GREAT LOOK
his SINGING is good
n ACTING
the way he SMILES, is damn cool

last but not least he is a GREAT PERSON
aida11sg

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree. Takuya Kimura can't seem to do anything wrong, right! To me, he looks good in all the doramas and acted his parts well. Gift, Nemureru Mori, Long Vacation.......

Yet to see Oda Nobunga and the other recent period drama though. And I'm very sure I won't be disappointed.
aida11sg

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with Cmellin..Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

His little imperfections, put together, that makes him good looking. Would you agree with the "whole" world that Michelle Pfifer was once voted the most beautiful face in the world. She looks like Callista Folkhart for heaven's sake - and Callista is sure not pretty!!

To each his own dear!
takuyee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Agreed!

Takuya is charming I feel and his style is what makes him the artiste who is most attractive.

And by the way, my fave drama of his is Hero too.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow can't believe how many people liked his look in "Beautiful Life". Though I liked the drama alot, I could not stand His hair. That horrible perm was so unbecoming, and his tan made him look old, the look didn't work for me at all. As for Takuya's imperections, I rather prefer it that way, his nose gives him character, as well as the depth of his eyes. The characteristic of his that I would agree is unattractive, is his legs, I think a man's thighs should alway touch at the top, not like women who have a space. and Takuya not only has that space, which is sooo not manly, he's incredibly knock-kneed (his knees are drawn together)!! I like him just fine waist up, but I wish I could switch his bottom half. Anyway, A man who is too beautiful, scares me, the fact that Takuya, though attractive, is not perfect, is what I like about him. You can pick out his attributes, as well as his flaws.
mldesu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sorry, just have to correct this because i'm still waiting (very eagerly) for chushingura 1/47 to come ...

this "japanese knight" is actually oda nobunaga re-released with a new cover and packing.

please, if any one sees chushingura 1/47 out there, appreciate it if you could post the information here.

thanks ... ml
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

takuya kimura's new drama
sora kara ichioku no hoshi(one hundred million stars falling from the sky)

the title sounds interesting..

co starring with Igawa Haruka

Takuya's role is to be a trainee cook, and Igawa Haruka, who was the top "gravure idol"

http://vivajapan.homestead.com/News.html
blaupunkt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahahah
zealous

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oda Nabunga... this is movie quit long ago right... not long enough laaa... around 4 years ago right... What is the story about???
zealous

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But I guess his hair style in Love Generaton before his hair had been cut is perfect for him. Cuz his face looks very cute....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 140, 141, 142  Next
Page 3 of 142

Jump to: