jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Trader and Seller Reviews
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hanashimi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are welcome Mask Maker... Thank you also!! And thank you for throwing in the extra movie.. my son was thrilled.. I just got home from working at the resturant and gonna get in my pj's and watch one.

I found my Heaven's Coins Finale "Special" also.. it's not that great of quality though.. sorry! Just let me know if you still want to trade for it or not or anything else.

Thank you again!
Hanashimi

Mask Maker wrote:
Ooops forgot to mention!

Thank you Hanashimi! Completed our first trade and even got each others disk on the same day, being today!

Now I can watch Heaven's Coins 2!!!

Have a Great weekend!
Mask Maker
Mask Maker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanashimi wrote:
You are welcome Mask Maker... Thank you also!! And thank you for throwing in the extra movie.. my son was thrilled.. I just got home from working at the resturant and gonna get in my pj's and watch one.

I found my Heaven's Coins Finale "Special" also.. it's not that great of quality though.. sorry! Just let me know if you still want to trade for it or not or anything else.

Thank you again!
Hanashimi

Hi Hanashimi

Please do not worry about Heaven's coins special as I am getting it from a cool Hawaii guy who knows me from the Kiku TV board.

I will look forward to another trade with you again!
Aloha from Hawaii
Mask Maker
Reference: Dramadrama 4x(C), likwdasian 2X(C), Murdocknakashima 2X (C), Sasori 2X (C), NSK(C), Mieaks(C), Nthor82 2X(C) ,Hanashimi (C) , Shizuru(C), Rokutanda 4X (C), Yoshin (C), baysidepd (C) ,lovejdorama (C), Oni (C),chaircrzd (C),Sophia2002(C)
Hanashimi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

While I'm getting the hang of this posting thing I want to say I had great trading also with these people.. (if I forgot someone I'm sorry)

nthor82- 1x
dramadrama- 1x
astargatis- many
ruroshin -many many
skywalker- 1x
eve- more than we can probably count.. thanks for being such a good friend too.. luv ya!!
gloria chan- in process
mieaks - in process

Thank you all.. everyones been wonderful to deal with..

Hanashimi
*Always looking to trade
Geezer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanashimi / Angelraptor

Quote:
PS. Thanks for sending those back as well.. I have the cost of postage in an envelope ready to mail to you.

No no, really. We're square. I'm delighted with the discs you sent me... I'm happy you like the ones I sent you... and I don't think you owe me a dime.

[/b]
Shizuru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I Have great successful trade with
effronterie
Mask Maker

Very nice and very fast Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shizuru wrote:
I Have great successful trade with
effronterie
Mask Maker

Very nice and very fast Victory! Peace!

Shizuru

Good trade all the way there from Malaysia! It's cool to see all the postage stamps from all over the world!

Thanks again
Mask Maker

Whoo Hoo!!! this trade adds three more points to my trader review ! My 3rd with Dramadrama, Hanashimi, and now Shizuru!
Reference: Dramadrama 4x(C), likwdasian 2X(C), Murdocknakashima 2X (C), Sasori 2X (C), NSK(C), Mieaks(C), Nthor82 2X(C) ,Hanashimi (C) , Shizuru(C), Rokutanda 4X (C), Yoshin (C), baysidepd (C) ,lovejdorama (C), Oni (C),chaircrzd (C),Sophia2002(C)
murdocknakashima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm fairly new to this board, but just wanted to leave a positive trade review for Mask Maker. Just traded with him this past weekend. Ultra fast service, got his package in a day (we both live in Hawaii). He has some really high quality stuff. Great guy and I'd be more than happy to trade with him again.
Mask Maker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

murdocknakashima wrote:
I'm fairly new to this board, but just wanted to leave a positive trade review for Mask Maker. Just traded with him this past weekend. Ultra fast service, got his package in a day (we both live in Hawaii). He has some really high quality stuff. Great guy and I'd be more than happy to trade with him again.

Howzit Murdocknakashima!

Yes, It was nice trading with a fellow local braddah! Thanks for the kind words and it was a pleasure trading and emailing about movies as well!
I will be closing shop for a few weeks to work on a new project and I will be in touch so we can trade again!

Aloha and Take Care my friend!

Mask Maker
Sasori

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mask Maker shipped a package to me from Hawaii to my home in Paris in a promptly manner ! Less than a week for delivery !
Geezer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just completed my first trade with Eve The Mad Trader and it became obvious to me why she gets so many good reviews.

Let's see:

Great to talk to via email

Fast delivery

Killer list

Excellent discs

Thank you Eve!
Mask Maker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sasori wrote:
Mask Maker shipped a package to me from Hawaii to my home in Paris in a promptly manner ! Less than a week for delivery !

Whoo Hoo!
That makes it 5 more points to my positive trader review here in only a weeks time!

Thanks so much Sasori!

Will open trade in a few weeks!
Mask Maker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanted to let everyone know, Sasori's work with DVD R is flawless and professional!

I highly recommend him as a great trader possesing a huge list of Japanese movies and classics! I am impressed!!!

Merci Beau Coup! Sasori!

Mask maker
dramadrama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Again, another successful trade with Mask Maker. Our 4th time trading!! w00t! w00t!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dramadrama wrote:
Again, another successful trade with Mask Maker. Our 4th time trading!! w00t! w00t!

Dramadrama

Received your package today! Thanks and a nice 4th trade!

Will open trade in a few weeks!

Aloha
Mask Maker
dramadrama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Received DVD's from jtrader. He's very fast! Suprised to have gotten it already! Highly recommended! w00t!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We've already got a thread for trader/seller reviews: http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.2315.htm

Mod time.
Eve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Geezer wrote:
I just completed my first trade with Eve The Mad Trader and it became obvious to me why she gets so many good reviews.

Let's see:

Great to talk to via email

Fast delivery

Killer list

Excellent discs

Thank you Eve!

Thank you, Kevin for the delightful j drama reviews and the hard to find series!!
It was a fun trade!! Mr Green EVe

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
Eve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanashimi wrote:
While I'm getting the hang of this posting thing I want to say I had great trading also with.....

eve- more than we can probably count.. thanks for being such a good friend too.. luv ya!!

Thank you all.. everyones been wonderful to deal with..

Hanashimi
*Always looking to trade

Always fantastic trading with you!! Mr Green over and over w00t! w00t!

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
yoshin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Excellent trader & good friend found on JDorama! Reply with quote Back to top

I just got movies,as our first trade,from Mr. XXXX from Hawaiii,and want to give him my compliments as a brilliant trader.
We had our trade on very loong distance from Hawaii to Croatia,Europe!
Also I would like to recommend my Mr. XXXX as a honest trader!!!My regards!

Thanks!

Yoshin

[email protected]
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A thread like this already exists: http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.2315.htm

Mod time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 19 of 52

Jump to: