jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
M no Higeki
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahochaude

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: M no Higeki Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I've searched the first 5 pages of this forum and haven't found anything on this drama. If I somehow missed an existing topic regarding this subject, please either merge or delete this topic. Thanks Jules.

Anyways, have anyone of you watched this drama yet? I believe it's still airing in Japan nearing it's last couple episodes. It stars Inagaki Goro bleh (Sorry, just IMO) and Hasegawa Kyoko Lovey Eyes

Well I for one think that this recent drama is very interesting. A must watch. One of the better dramas I've seen come out lately. Smile I like it however I felt as though it somewhat reminded me of the drama "The Stalker" (back somewhere in 1991-1993?)

Don't worry, no spoilers ahead.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: M no Higeki Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
Ok, I've searched the first 5 pages of this forum and haven't found anything on this drama. If I somehow missed an existing topic regarding this subject, please either merge or delete this topic. Thanks Jules.

Anyways, have anyone of you watched this drama yet? I believe it's still airing in Japan nearing it's last couple episodes. It stars Inagaki Goro bleh (Sorry, just IMO) and Hasegawa Kyoko Lovey Eyes

Well I for one think that this recent drama is very interesting. A must watch. One of the better dramas I've seen come out lately. Smile I like it however I felt as though it somewhat reminded me of the drama "The Stalker" (back somewhere in 1991-1993?)

Don't worry, no spoilers ahead.

Hasekyo's performance was superb! At first I thought she won't be able to carry off the role of Misa well but then...... She amazed me!! Bonk

I'm down to the last episode... already snagged it from bt but I haven't got the time to watch~~~ ^_^

3PEace...
Orenji
dochira

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: M no Higeki Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
I like it however I felt as though it somewhat reminded me of the drama "The Stalker" (back somewhere in 1991-1993?)

I've yet to see M no Higeki, but I did see "The Stalker." I sincerely hope it is better than "The Stalker" because that was a waste of time.
ahochaude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think it's better than The Stalker.

I just rented the last 2 episodes from Japan Video (on Keeaumoku St). Have yet to watch it, but I think it'll be sometime tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: M no Higeki Reply with quote Back to top

orenji wrote:

Hasekyo's performance was superb! At first I thought she won't be able to carry off the role of Misa well but then...... She amazed me!! Bonk

3PEace...
Orenji

I agree. The supporting casts are all very good as well. w00t! It was the only drama that I looked forward to every week for this season. Mr Green
eltinator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn I so want to watch this drama! All I know is that its supposed to be mysterious right and it has Hasegawa Kyoko. Well all the drama needs is Hasegawa Kyoko for 46 minutes and I can care less about whatever else since I'll be entertained enough by her Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk hehe hehe hehe hehe
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i've posted a synopsis and comments of this dorama on Goro Inagaki's thread at: http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.6282.40.htm
ahochaude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eltinator wrote:
Damn I so want to watch this drama! All I know is that its supposed to be mysterious right and it has Hasegawa Kyoko. Well all the drama needs is Hasegawa Kyoko for 46 minutes and I can care less about whatever else since I'll be entertained enough by her Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk hehe hehe hehe hehe

Sukebe elt. Bleah hehe

As hot as Hasegawa is, the drama itself is worth watching. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Woahh..I love this drama very much..the story itself is cool and all the castings are great including *cough* Goro Inagaki (sorry Aho..I like him..lol). Beaten
ahochaude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Goro? bleh

Bleah

He's a good guy in the drama, but a wuss in the drama and real life. Wariikedo.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
Goro? bleh

Bleah

He's a good guy in the drama, but a wuss in the drama and real life. Wariikedo.

HAHAAHAHA.. rofl rofl he's a wuss..LMAO..I cannot stop laughing here.. Die Laughing Yeah, He was such a poor guy in the drama being all confused especially when he checked his ATM in that drama.. Beaten

Wuss or not I still like the guy..well more to his performance i.e his singing and acting (though compare to his other SMAP compatriates he's so so...)
ahochaude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As much as I hate KimuTaku, goro is nothing compared to KimuTaku.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
As much as I hate KimuTaku, goro is nothing compared to KimuTaku.

Anyone else you hate in SMAP? how about Tsuyoshi Kusanagi ..his acting is what I think above the rest of the members.
ahochaude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hate pretty much everyone in SMAP. Bleah hehe hehe hehe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
I hate pretty much everyone in SMAP. Bleah hehe hehe hehe

Don't hate me for liking them..I'm SMAPPIES...lol hehe hehe Beaten
ahochaude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

Don't hate me for liking them..I'm SMAPPIES...lol hehe hehe Beaten

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Bleah hehe hehe hehe

Nah, I figured so. You like them boy bands. V-6 included! Bleah hehe hehe hehe

Anyways, back to M No Higeki! Big Grin

I will watch the last episode next week. I thought what I had was the last, but I was wrong. Good! More excitement to follow! Big Grin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't get the chance to see ALL episodes consecutively. Sometime I got stuck d/l at D-addicts. Sad

So you're going to watch the last episode huh...hmm.I might be intrigued to know the ending..so..*cough* I might bug you with that..not here though but through PM..hehehe hehe
ahochaude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be going to the video store next week Wednesday. (Hawaii time, of course). You're more than welcome to bother me via PM. If I have the chance to answer, I will. The drama (IMO) is worth watching. I like it. It only reminds me of the drama, The Stalker in the beginning part. After that, it takes a totally different twist. Which I love. Unpredictability. Awesome! Watch it, Aka! You'll love it babe! Big Grin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw couple of episodes of course..and managed to see on while I was in Japan..DAMN!! I'm so glued to that drama too bad that I could not watch it properly each episode.

I will buy the VCD or DVD when it comes out..and of course I will bug you before that..hehehe hehe
orenji

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha...

I have the last episode in my pc now but I haven't got the time to watch it yet. The ending for ep 9 was enough to push me to watch but I just don't have the time...

Hasekyo's definitely one of the main reasons why one has to watch M no Higeki.

and I'm a smappie too~ Muahahah~ Bonk

3Peace~
Orenji

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: