jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What JDramas do you wish you were in? And why?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babydoll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: What JDramas do you wish you were in? And why? Reply with quote Back to top

I wish i was a Shinsengumi (2004) cast member...so that i can be around all those HOT SAMURAIS! ('Specially Jo) Muack Naughty

And i also wish i was in Beginner, so that I can sit by Odagiri Joe in that classroom, if ya'll know what i mean! Naughty

I just wish i was in all of Odagiri Joe's dramas! w00t! Dancing
donna8157

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I want to be in "Yoshitsune", "Boku Dake no Madonna", and "Taiyou no Kisetsu" (after eliminating Takki's love interests in those series). hehe

"Gokusen 1 and 2" also! =D It would be awesome to have Yankumi as a teacher. And "GTO" for the same reason =D w00t!
fr1zz4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gokusen!! of course!! wanna have a teacher like yankumi, and *ehem* of course.. it would be great to have a classmate like shin!! hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pcmodem

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Which Dorama Would You Like To Visit? Reply with quote Back to top

Good morning,
Was thinking of the Holodeck (from Star Trek) and thought,

"If you could visit a dorama, or be a character in a dorama, which dorama would you like to visit?"

Of course, I'd be interested in why you chose that dorama.

TGIF!
-PCM
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For me, I think it's pretty obvious, ne?
pcmodem

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
For me, I think it's pretty obvious, ne?

Not really. Name a specific dorama you'd want to be in to meet Ryoko-chan, and why that one above others.
-PCM
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

interesting topic, heheh i thought of shota no sushi cuz thats where the sushi goes hehe but probably satorare, and pretend to be sick so he can take care of me as a doctor Rolling eyes hehe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Antique! even though it wasn't one of my favorite dramas but it had all those beautiful and delicious-looking cakes...

or maybe Beginner, I really liked the interactions between the characters... reminded me a lil' of 'Friends' (the American sitcom)
AK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd love to work in Shomuni! That would be crazy but pretty fun.
donna8157

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Antique" ! It wasn't my favorite drama, but the series was so laid-back and the characters were presented in such a great way. It seemed very open, too like anybody could go into the script. Sigh. And I love Takizawa Hideaki. Dancing
yume

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not a drama that anyone here probably knows. But it's called "Sakura" and it was an NHK drama with like a gazillion episodes.

It was about a Japanese-American who lived in Hawai'i and went to Japan to teach English named Elizabeth, but with the middle name (or was it her 'Japanese name') of Sakura.

She experienced a lot of culture shock, exclusion and disappointment from others for being Japanese and American, and all in all had a funny/cute story. She visited also visited a lot of cultural sites in Takayama, enjoyed living in a traditional Japanese household with 3 generations and ate many new foods.

Who wouldn't want that? Applaud
jholic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yume wrote:
It was about a Japanese-American who lived in Hawai'i and went to Japan to teach English named Elizabeth, but with the middle name (or was it her 'Japanese name') of Sakura

wow, that sounds quite interesting, yet i've never heard of it. would love to watch a few eps of it.

it's listed in the jdorama database as 156 eps. Nut
kitakaze

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw that...I didn't think it was as good as Churasan...but it was still pretty good. Roby was a scary character though...the walking gajin stereotype.
dochira

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

..except he could speak Japanese...

jholic, I'm surprised they haven't shown it on KIKU. I would have thought they would air it since parts of it were filmed on location in Hawaii.

edit: I was just browsing the KIKU website. Do they even show NHK asadoras (Churasan, Wakaba, Futarikko, etc)?
pcmodem

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jholic wrote:

wow, that sounds quite interesting, yet i've never heard of it. would love to watch a few eps of it.

it's listed in the jdorama database as 156 eps. Nut

156 episodes! Sheesh, they're chasing The Simpsons for most total episodes! hehe
-PCM
murdocknakashima

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="dochira"]
edit: I was just browsing the KIKU website. Do they even show NHK asadoras (Churasan, Wakaba, Futarikko, etc)?[/quote]

They air NHK asadoras in Hawaii, except it's on the premium package (i believe somewhere around $17-$20 a month) channel NGN. nowadays, they show some pretty crappy shows (that has english subtitles) on NGN, so as far as if it's worth the money you spend per month, it greatly depends who you talk to.
kitakaze

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dochira wrote:
..except he could speak Japanese...

Oh yeah....

Roby the control freak....
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yume wrote:
It's not a drama that anyone here probably knows. But it's called "Sakura" and it was an NHK drama with like a gazillion episodes.

It was about a Japanese-American who lived in Hawai'i and went to Japan to teach English named Elizabeth, but with the middle name (or was it her 'Japanese name') of Sakura.

She experienced a lot of culture shock, exclusion and disappointment from others for being Japanese and American, and all in all had a funny/cute story. She visited also visited a lot of cultural sites in Takayama, enjoyed living in a traditional Japanese household with 3 generations and ate many new foods.

Who wouldn't want that? Applaud

Heh, they were televising this show in the mornings for a good long while here... I completely forgot and missed the start date, so that was that... Sweat Puppy Dog Eyes
shiruchsn

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Would like to be in every Takki�Ls drama - as his pair, of course, so I could... well, "fell him"!!! Naughty

Also, would like to be in Sekachu - would make me think about many things about life... and love!

Finally, in any Taiga drama so I could wear those old clothes and learn more about Japan�Ls History. Musashi would be great.
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm.....I'd say GTO, that would've definately been a fun experience for me.
*Waterboys, i kinda have this whacky feeling of learnin how to do those synchro moves Crazy
*Another one is MY MVP Valentine, i wanna see how good those guys actually are in basketball Mr Green
*Finally, Pride. I wanna play ice hockey with the blue scorpions...maybe

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: