jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kimura Takuya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 140, 141, 142  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dochira

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

specizhen wrote:

Ermm.. btw, we now have the airing time of the show, the co star's name and what his role is. But i don't think we have the name of the show right? Mr Green

Any idea anyone?

Engine http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/engine/index.html (in Japanese)
specizhen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Opps i take back my words. I just saw the previous posts. Sorry.....

Was a bit stupid not to realise people mentioning it before.
kimurafan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, everyone, I am a very new fan of Kimura Takuya. I noticed him only after the press has been talking a lot about 2046. I finally got the movie yesterday and will watch it tonight.

But since then, I have watched his Concerto drama and bits of his Good Luck and Pride and am convinced he is a great actor.

I have been translating his articles from Chinese into English and posted them here.
http://s2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie/index.php?showforum=284

Thank you jdorama and all your comments. I have been going by all your comments to know which series to buy but in the end, I have decided to buy all of them when I have the money.

For now, I satisfy myself by looking at his photos and watching some of his series that I do have.

In one of the postings here, Rumashiki wrote Sat Sep 06,2003

Quote:
yo..good news..i know where to find e translation for kai-ho ku..its at

http://www.why-takuya.com/water.htm

I took a look at it and it is actually Myoko Magazine for which Kimura writes articles for.

I will translate everyone of them at my forum and you are welcome to visit and comment on them.
http://s2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie/index.php?showtopic=1590

If anyone of you do find the Chinese translation of Kai Ho Ku, do email me. I have a copy of it from the library today and I compare the titles of each chapter with this link and they don't seem too similar. It might have some that are embedded in them but I am not sure since they are written in Japanese and I don't read Japanese. Do correct me if I am wrong.

Again, thank you for this great site.
orenji

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kimurafan wrote:
Hi, everyone, I am a very new fan of Kimura Takuya. I noticed him only after the press has been talking a lot about 2046. I finally got the movie yesterday and will watch it tonight.

But since then, I have watched his Concerto drama and bits of his Good Luck and Pride and am convinced he is a great actor.

I have been translating his articles from Chinese into English and posted them here.
http://s2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie/index.php?showforum=284

Thank you jdorama and all your comments. I have been going by all your comments to know which series to buy but in the end, I have decided to buy all of them when I have the money.

For now, I satisfy myself by looking at his photos and watching some of his series that I do have.

In one of the postings here, Rumashiki wrote Sat Sep 06,2003

Quote:
yo..good news..i know where to find e translation for kai-ho ku..its at

http://www.why-takuya.com/water.htm

I took a look at it and it is actually Myoko Magazine for which Kimura writes articles for.

I will translate everyone of them at my forum and you are welcome to visit and comment on them.
http://s2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie/index.php?showtopic=1590

If anyone of you do find the Chinese translation of Kai Ho Ku, do email me. I have a copy of it from the library today and I compare the titles of each chapter with this link and they don't seem too similar. It might have some that are embedded in them but I am not sure since they are written in Japanese and I don't read Japanese. Do correct me if I am wrong.

Again, thank you for this great site.

The articles in Myojo magazine are actually kaihoku. Sweat

The Kaihoku book is actually a compilation cum selection of his articles in his kaihoku section in Myojo. =)

3Peace~
Orenji
smap_gal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great News!!!!! Takuya top again for 12 years in the AN AN Magazine.... a total of 1161 votes for being NUMBER ONE!!!!! the second is ���R�뎡 and third is V6��员冈�c�y�� whereas for other smap members also got tsuyoshi and shingo!!!!

bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bistro SMAP. hehe

kimurafan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you, orenji for the information about Myoyo Magazine and Kai-Ho-Hu. A Japanese member and myself will work on both together.
Helene

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've seen Takuya's pictures in the lattest "popolo" magazine ... and ........................ wahhhhhh , he's HOT ! Muack
Dabbies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

woo w00t! ..... like the way he walk with the pilot suit in Good Luck... very charming Mr Green Victory! Peace! ...!! juz love all his drama....!! sugoi Applaud Applaud ....

tata...(",)
shatteredXheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dabbies wrote:
woo w00t! ..... like the way he walk with the pilot suit in Good Luck... very charming Mr Green Victory! Peace! ...!! juz love all his drama....!! sugoi Applaud Applaud ....

tata...(",)

Yeah! I was almost drooling when he was in his pilot uniform XD
kimurafan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Need some Kimura fans to vote over here. hehe There are more Takeshi fans voting at the moment.

Most Popular Asian Male Artist Poll and a Takeshi Kaneshiro vs Takuya Kimura poll.
http://s2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie/index.php?showforum=286
ribi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not a Kimutaku fan but I must say that I do enjoy most of the doramas which he takes the lead role in. I do think that he does his quirky expressions a little too much sometimes (someone commented in the earlier posts) but it's probably his trademark when he acts. Sweat

My favourite dorama from him is probably a toss up between Hero & Good Luck! (the latter coz I'm watching it right now).
I normally like characters that are brash and who goes against the rules though the way Japanese doramas portray them can be unrealistic...
I read that a lot of fans love Long Vacation though I still don't understand the charm of the show... Bonk

My interest is now piqued for [Sora Kara Furu Ichioku No Hoshi] coz I don't ever remember him acting in any other role than those that preserves his pop idol image although I read that ratings for this show in Japan wasn't ideal. Is that true?
ainangst

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The all round best would definately be LONG VACATION. Love watching takuya-kun being insecure and excited like a teenage girl (the scene where he's all gigly n bouncy yippee after setting his 1st date wit ryoko). The cast, the chemistry, the music, the oh-so-realistic-romance makes it one of the best dorama ever made.

Sora Kara really effects me in a heart-aching-post-drama-depression kind of way. It's the best performance by takuya. He is soo convincing, that i feel like slapping him. Smack!

Currently watching Pride for the 5th time. Yuko is so refreshing and her chemistry with Takuya is perfect. It is soo entertaining, can't help but love it despite it is such a typical role by Takuya. I believe Kimura-san is capable of portraying wider acting range. I hope he will show his fullest tallents to us soon Fingers crossed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jeanxi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far, I would say my favorites are Hero and Beautiful Life...two very different doramas, but two that had me hooked on and watching over and over again w00t! Good Luck!! is not bad either, but there just seems to be something lacking for me...perhaps not enough chemistry between the leads Bleah On the contrary, I only still have a good opinion of Pride because the chemistry between Takuya and Takeuchi was soooooooo good Lovey Eyes...I think the chemistry was the best out of all his dramas...but other than the feeling between the leads, everything else in that drama was below average for me Sweat Love Generation is just okay...my favorite part was when Matsu was doing magic tricks for Takuya Mr Green...and as for Long Vacation...I never got into it and thought it was quite boring Beaten
ainangst

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Woo hoo!! w00t! some one posting after me Mr Green

Totally agree wit jeanxi on chemistry between yuko n takuya. Lovey Eyes Yeah, for the whole, Pride is quite cheezy Yes!

I'm not fond of LG though.Love it when they bicker with each other, but don't buy it when they're lovey dovey. Long Vacation rocks!! Yeah I think it have a very solid storyline (Senna n Minami is soo charming) not to mention its uplifting to those who currently still stuck in their own long vacation (like me - hate me job Doh! )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
GIGI

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So kawaii in Engine Bonk
monsterbumps

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[color=black]takuya - CUTE !!!! [/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]i love u, takuya!!![/color] he's good looking, nice smile ......
[color=red]TAKUYA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muack Muack [/color]
im crazy bout him !!! Crazy
crealism

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Long Vacation is my all time favourite. I sincerely LOVED the female lead in this drama. Both of them are so cute. There's no other female leads that I like as much as Yamaguchi~ w00t! in fact..I find myself not liking a lot of the leads..like kou shibasaki~
ainangst

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi crealism w00t!

I don't like Kou shibasaki in good luck too, but she's good in sora kara. For me yuko (aki-pride) is the best pairing for kimutaku Victory! Peace!
Don't ya think?
WD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shink86 wrote:
Yeah i agree! Good Luck!! w00t! haha. am currently catching this series and have already bought the VCD! Victory! Peace! long vacation is not bad too..haha always made me tear. Shameful Cry

Hmm, actually Sorakara is the lowest in ratings among HIS doramas, but overall in 2002, Sorakara was still THE HIGHEST-RATED TRENDY DORAMA. Well, 2002 was pretty bad for doramas, I guess.

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 140, 141, 142  Next
Page 48 of 142

Jump to: