jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Sakaguchi Kenji

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linda100

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Sakaguchi Kenji Reply with quote Back to top

I doubt there is much fans of Kenji in here, but I know for a fact that there are at least SOME fans of him here! Nut

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of
Kenji ever since I saw the movie Number One and fell madly in love with him instantly! He's got everything; looks, talent and a perfectly built body! Naughty

Ok, so if anyone out there is a fan of
Kenji then come in and chat with me! w00t! Nut
pcmodem

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Sakaguchi Kenji! Reply with quote Back to top

linda100 wrote:
I doubt there is much fans of Kenji in here, but I know for a fact that there are at least SOME fans of him here! Nut

Kenji ever since I saw the movie Number One and fell madly in love with him instantly! He's got everything; looks, talent and a perfectly built body! Naughty

He was very good in Itsumo Futari de.

Here's Kenji's profile on Jdorama.com:
http://jdorama.com/artiste.784.htm

Je ne,
PCM
GIGI

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I also like Kenji! I was simply drooling over him in Fighting Girl. And of course in Pride.. Naughty
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He is so cute in Koi No Chikara!! Bonk
linda100

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: KENJI!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I'm glad some of u replied! Nut

Anyway, anyone out there who has a crush on
Kenji? I mean, seriously in love with him? I am! I'm totally in love with him! Nut Naughty I used to have a crush on Takki, but now Kenji is the only japanese I have eyes for! Yeah He is the kind of guy I would want to have my breed of kids with! Naughty

Anyway, has anyone met Kenji in person? I kinda doubt that, but if u have, can u tell me the story behind that?Nut Also, have u guys ever watched Number One? That's the movie which got me hooked on him in the first place, anyone watched that? How do u guys rate his performance in it? I rate him 10/10! He really suited his role of Toma in the movie! But I would've loved it even more if he didn't do drugs, that way he would not be arrested! He could've had a lovely relationship with his girlfriend! Puppy Dog Eyes But overall, that movie was one of the best japanese movies I've ever watched! Nut Dancing
spidergal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Sakaguchi Kenji! Reply with quote Back to top

linda100 wrote:

hiya there i love kenji too Nut he's sooooo handsome and cool Naughty what can i say . i really loved him in "Always the two of us" then i saw Searchin' for My Polestar now i'm gonna see "Pride" . i only see dramas in tv cause i can't borrow the vcd cause it has chinese subtittle , which i can't read U Suck about the movie you mention NUMBER ONE i never heard of it .anyway i'm gonna check them out .thank u Dancing

sumoboy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Kenji has a very good physique. I think his dad was a wrestler or something right?

And its still unconfirmed (but an open secret) that he and Koyuki are an item. I think they look good together. (both are tall)
linda100

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey spidergal Nut

About Number One, well, I'll just tell u Kenji's character...he plays Toma, he works at a club called 'Number One' (which was the main focus of the whole movie), the club is like a brothel, but the difference is that men entertain the women, instead of women entertaining the men...the club is like a retreat for women who wants to party or just wants to have a girls night out, they entertainers are all men, and sometimes these men give the women sexual pressures, if the women wants it...it's abit like a brothel, and Toma is one fo those "enterainers" who basically just sit and chat with the female customers. But he also has a bad temper, and always seems to get himself into trouble with gang leaders. He has a girlfriend whom he has been dating for 4 years, but he won't admit that she is his girlfriend because I guess it's because he thinks it would ruin his "image" as he works at such a high-class club.
One day his girlfriend spotted him trading drugs with a gang and she reported him to the police and he was arrested...but she was heartbroken because she and Toma actually known each other since they are kids, and she really felt that Toma was her Knight in Shining Armor.
That's basically the details of Kenji's character in that movie, but it really is a good movie to watch, good luck in finding it and hope u enjoyed it as much as I did! Nut
linda100

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey spidergal Nut

About Number One, well, I'll just tell u Kenji's character...he plays Toma, he works at a club called 'Number One' (which was the main focus of the whole movie), the club is like a brothel, but the difference is that men entertain the women, instead of women entertaining the men...the club is like a retreat for women who wants to party or just wants to have a girls night out, the entertainers are all men, and sometimes these men give the women sexual plessures, if the women wants it...it's abit like a brothel, and Toma is one fo those "enterainers" who basically just sit and chat with the female customers, he did give one gurl sexual pleasures though... But he also has a bad temper, and always seems to get himself into trouble with gangs. He has a girlfriend whom he has been dating for 4 years, but he won't admit that she is his girlfriend because I guess it's because he thinks it would ruin his "image" as he works at such a high-class club.
One day his girlfriend spotted him trading drugs with a gang and she reported him to the police and he was arrested...but she was heartbroken because she and Toma actually known each other since they are kids, and she really felt that Toma was her Knight in Shining Armor.
That's basically the details of Kenji's character in that movie, but it really is a good movie to watch, good luck in finding it and hope u enjoyed it as much as I did! Nut
*Black_Beauty*

Location: In between the tall city buildings as the rain slowly falls...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He is so handsome. I've never seen any movies with him in them but he sure is attractive. Although alot of Japanese guys have been attractive to me lately... Mr Green
hesaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi there,

does anyone of you know where to find english subtitles of the drama "Children" with Kenji?

and here a pic or you:

reirei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there, I'm a newbie here. I a fan of Kenji too. Smile I started to notice him bcoz of Iryu. Been a while since I watched J dorama again. I went back and watched 'Always the 2 of us' and 'Power of Love' but sad to say, some of the older serials are not available anymore. hmm.. dun think i get to see 'childre' either.. guess it's not on the shelf yet. :p
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kenji Sakaguchi to get married and expecting first child

On January 10, it was announced that actor Sakaguchi Kenji (38) will get married and that his wife-to-be is currently 2 months pregnant. The official marriage registration is expected to be filed soon.

According to those close to the couple, the two of them first met in the summer of last year. The woman manages a restaurant in Tokyo. They have been dating ever since.

Sakaguchi is currently in the Fuji TV drama 'Iryu 4'.

Source: Sponichi
enau

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Woahhhh Dancing

What a nice surprise.

Congrats to Kenji and his bride-to-be.

Have a loving and long lasting marriage. Kiss Kiss

Hopefully they will also have a healthy and happy baby. Jumpie

Thank you gaijinmark for the info.

gaijinmark wrote:
Kenji Sakaguchi to get married and expecting first child

On January 10, it was announced that actor Sakaguchi Kenji (38) will get married and that his wife-to-be is currently 2 months pregnant. The official marriage registration is expected to be filed soon.

According to those close to the couple, the two of them first met in the summer of last year. The woman manages a restaurant in Tokyo. They have been dating ever since.

Sakaguchi is currently in the Fuji TV drama 'Iryu 4'.

Source: Sponichi

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kenji Sakaguchi registers his marriage

Actor Sakaguchi Kenji registered his marriage with a restaurant manager on March 18th.

According to his agency, the couple registered their marriage as Sakaguchi had a break from work after shooting for the drama 'Iryu 4' that wrapped up on March 17th. The two met last summer through actor Ito Hideaki and started dating shortly after. Sakaguchi's wife is currently pregnant and is due in August. Because of the actor's busy schedule, the ceremony and reception will be held later this year.

Source: natalie
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kenji Sakaguchi hospitalized for hip joint pain

Sakaguchi Kenji will be taking some time off work due to his right hip joint problem and is scheduled to be hospitalised after his surgery. According to his agency, Sakaguchi has been busy with the filming of his dramas i.e. "Iryu 4" and "Zoku Saigo kara Nibanme no Koi" since the beginning of the year and had to use crutches in order to walk two months ago due to the pain. However, during the filming of "Zoku Saigo kara Nibanme no Koi", he didn't want to use them on set so as not to let the staff and cast worry too much about his condition. However, the pain in his right hip joint proved too much to bear and he underwent an examination in the middle of this month where he was told to go through a more detailed test and treatment that would require him to be hospitalised for 1 week to 10 days. As such, he will only return to work in August after he recovers.

Source: Sanspo
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kenji Sakaguchi announces the birth of his son

Sakaguchi Kenji announced the birth of his first son through a fax statement issued by his agency on 20 Sep. The statement revealed that the baby boy weighed 2,940grams at birth and both mother and son are doing well. He expressed joy at the arrival of a new member in his family and was especially pleased to see that the shape of his son's feet looked like his.

Sakaguchi got married in March this year and had been on a break from work due to hip joint pain. He recently returned to work as a narrator in the TBS programme "Yume no Tobira +".

Source: Yomiuri Hochi
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Kenji Sakaguchi hospitalized for hip joint pain

Sakaguchi Kenji will be taking some time off work due to his right hip joint problem and is scheduled to be hospitalized after his surgery.

Apparently, the surgery has not helped.

Kenji Sakaguchi taking hiatus from acting due to health issues

Kenji Sakaguchi has announced that he is stopping his acting career because of problems with his right hip joint.

In his statement, Sakaguchi said that he has been having this problem for about 3 years and even though he had undergone surgery which helped some there is a chance that his condition might get worse so he has decided for the time being to suspend his acting career. He is still undergoing rehabilitation every six months but has ruled out hip replacement surgery.

Source: Sanspo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: