jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Cellphone Stuff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah i can speak bahasa, ofcourse!!
my dad bought the phone for me!! i dunno how much is the price.. i think the price is going down..
why i chose panasonic? because i prefer polyphonic tones rather than the normal monotonez
before this i used Nokia 8250... got bored with it >_< plus lotsa ppl is using it nowadays>_< so its too common.. no originality .. lol
but now im thinking of changing to Panasonic GD88, beside polyphonic tones, they also have this dig. camera feature Mr Green my dad is using that one...
prolly i'll exchange with him hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pemu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:

yo Pemu,
i've always wanted to ask u this... hmm are u a guy or a gal??? and how old are you??
if its a secret then nvm me hehe

http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.php?t=791&highlight=
Hehe! Too lazy to type.
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Prince wrote:
You might want to use the PM feature =P

Shoot
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pemu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

brian_brian wrote:

how come pemu .... it is bloody expensive ... 4 one piece celly in your area Crazy
Nokia mobile phones are pricey compared to the competitors! It's just I don't need a mobile phone, I do spend a lot of time on the net, icq and irc are quite handy. Friends usually contact me by icq or ring my home Smile
kook05

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
but now im thinking of changing to Panasonic GD88, beside polyphonic tones, they also have this dig. camera feature Mr Green my dad is using that one...
prolly i'll exchange with him hehe

my little bro is using GD88... the phone not bad... the camera is quite good too.... the poly ringtones definitely better than my Nokia poly ringtones.... Shake Head..... but not complaining... cos' i lurve my phone.... Mr Green
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yo kookos!!
do u know how to compose ringtones for panasonic phonez??? almost one year using it but still cant figure out how to use that function Sad
kook05

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
yo kookos!!
do u know how to compose ringtones for panasonic phonez??? almost one year using it but still cant figure out how to use that function Sad

eh.... now i still don't know... will ask my brother to go figure out.... Mr Green .... once he figure out, i let you know ok??!!
at the moment, he also don't know how to use it.... Sweat
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol!! okie.. Wink
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
Michi wrote:

yo Pemu,
i've always wanted to ask u this... hmm are u a guy or a gal??? and how old are you??
if its a secret then nvm me hehe

http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.php?t=791&highlight=
Hehe! Too lazy to type.

WOW alot of pemu 'lovin' Naughty that's the like the 3rd time i read that some 1 wants to know what ya are pemu......i must admit there's something a lluring about ya......(oh~! so sexy!)
anyway i'm having the same prob i have a motorola 120e and i also can't compose.....i even whent to the motorola site to search for it but they don't have an faq section...(damn motorola people Angry ) right now i have pachbel CANNON in D as my ring tone...but i'm looking fo the beautiful life theme Sweat
kouru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm using nokia now, didn't have enough money to change it. Sweat always wanted to use samsung. does anyoune here used samsung?
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
right now i have pachbel CANNON in D as my ring tone...but i'm looking fo the beautiful life theme Sweat

same here!! im also using that ring tone!!! Big Grin
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kouru wrote:
does anyoune here used samsung?

my mom use samsung. currently she's using shake-it rtone hehe really cool Wink
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
lovelessemotion wrote:
right now i have pachbel CANNON in D as my ring tone...but i'm looking fo the beautiful life theme Sweat

same here!! im also using that ring tone!!! Big Grin

Cool!

(does any 1 here have a motorola!? i can't compose worth jack on it!)
EGJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:41 am    Post subject: Jpop ringones for Verizon phones Reply with quote Back to top

Any one know where I can download jpop ringtones for verizon phones? Im in the U.S and I have the LG VX6000 cell phone.
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i need help also... i forgot the model # of my phone..but i think its 866 e or something...

i want the beautiful life rintong darn it! blah blah
EGJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:51 am    Post subject: hehehehehe Reply with quote Back to top

I hope some one knows. Smile
Uchiha Potato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A little off subject but....

Ive always wanted to use the ringtones that they use in dramas...hehe like that scary ringtone during the fallen samurai episodes of trick 2 or the one that guy had in Shotgun Marriage. I wonder where you can download these ringtones.
billy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah yeah~!!!!!
i wanted the Takenouchi Yutaka's ringtone in "Dekkichata kekkon" (shotgun) too!!

& Matsushida Nanako's ringtone in "Yamado nadeshiko"!!!

wonder where i can find them...
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

try this http://www.matrixm.com/ they have some cool jpop ringtones, i couldnt get anything here cuz they dont support sprint fones Cry n i wanted hanabi and hikari Sad

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
try this http://www.matrixm.com/ they have some cool jpop ringtones, i couldnt get anything here cuz they dont support sprint fones Cry n i wanted hanabi and hikari Sad

Cool avatar. Azumanga Daioh rules. hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 2 of 22

Jump to: