jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KAT-TUN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I LUV V6!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the translation!! Yay! It's good that Junno's working out. Good for him!!

Ooh...what a pretty wallpaper, Aka-chan!! It's so nice...it's my desktop right now!! Arigatou!!!!!

Yeah, I hate ysi too, Ami-chan. It's so annoying. It always bails on me... Bang Head Grumble
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:
Thanks for the translation Maemo! Sugoi! Applaud

I have a feeling the "Komehana" that Junno mentions might be Yonehana Tsuyoshi of the group Musical Academy. I know that the kanji for his name is actually written as �ĉ�, but is pronounced Yonehana. (I could be wrong though, you might wanna check on that!)

Nice wallie Aka! Wow, I got so many new wallpaper now! Maji de ureshii! Victory! Peace!

Do you know..I got the same feeling when it comes to kanji of people's name.. Beaten

Yeah..I'm in the mood of making wallies..urepii!! LMAO.. rofl rofl
Rinrin

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
Yeah..I'm in the mood of making wallies..urepii!! LMAO.. rofl rofl

WAHAHAHA! rofl rofl

Yabai, now I got Aka using that silly word! Gomen ne Aka! hehe

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:

WAHAHAHA! rofl rofl

Yabai, now I got Aka using that silly word! Gomen ne Aka! hehe

iie, sono kotoba o honto ni okashii desho.. Beaten I gain a new word!
Rinrin

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

iie, sono kotoba o honto ni okashii desho.. Beaten I gain a new word!

Yes, but it's a crazy silly word! Not good, I'm teaching people bad vocabulary habits! Beaten hehe

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:

Yes, but it's a crazy silly word! Not good, I'm teaching people bad vocabulary habits! Beaten hehe

I need more silly words actually. Learning keigo..woah..so frustrating sometimes.. Bonk So formal, long and winding..bla.bla.. rant hehe
Littleangel91356

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Keigo? It has Sonkeigo, kenjyougo, and teineigo. Sonkeigo is to speak highly of one another, kenjyoujo is to speak low of each other in a proper way, and teineigo is natural or average....so....keigo ha muzukashii desune!

Thanks Maemo for the Junno translation!!!!! Waa he's sooo dupa adorable!
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All of them!! Sweat You know that the old Japanese people speak so politely even if they were being sarcastic...damn..I really need to know more about THOSE STUFFS!!

It's really hard...plus the Kanjis...i tend to forget things lately...old age I guess. I remembered some kanjis and forgot about it the next day.. Beaten

Last edited by Akakage on Fri May 06, 2005 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
maemo

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No problem guys Mr Green

@Rinrin: YES! Yonehana's prolly it. I had no idea bleh I was pretty sure it wasn't "Komehana" lol, but I put it down anyway.

@Aka: Love the wallpaper! Or, what was it, "wallie" hehe I like that word... I'm going to have to use it more often lol. And I hate keigo too! Grumble honto keigo mendokusai shi muzukashii lol
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you can say wallpaper..wallies..or whatever hehehe.. hehe I found it Urepii ne..LMAO... rofl rofl Sorry I got carried away again with Rinrin's new word.

Oh yeah..and another wallies which I actually have posted it in Kanjani8 thread. Enjoy!

sawarenai

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everybody ~

I'm a new member os JDorama >.<

And I like Kat-tun too == =="

Hajimemashite douzoyoroshiku
I LUV V6!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the wallie, aka!!!! so kirei... Victory! Peace! Victory! Peace!

@sawarenai: welcome!! i recognize the name..are you on six-groove? My name is Liss there...douzo yoroshiku!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rinrin

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey! That wallie looks familiar! hehe

Junno & Shingo right by each other!! w00t!

This is great! I got enough wallie's so I can change it everyday until I go on vacation! Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:
Hey! That wallie looks familiar! hehe

Junno & Shingo right by each other!! w00t!

This is great! I got enough wallie's so I can change it everyday until I go on vacation! Victory! Peace!

hehehe..I'm in the mood of making wallpapers..Bleah so you will see more to come Beaten
Littleangel91356

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I should save wallies and I only saved the one you made for me Aka because I love it too darn much because 3 groups in one!!!!
Akakage

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Littleangel91356 wrote:
I should save wallies and I only saved the one you made for me Aka because I love it too darn much because 3 groups in one!!!!

heheehe..glad that you like the wallies that I made. hmm..making some wallies combi would be a good idea, come to think of it. Mr Green Put all your favorite guys into one. hehe
Littleangel91356

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup...good chemistery and the interesting thing about those guys I ordered, all of them have great smile except for O-chan..he has a cool smile..not a sweet smile like the rest....yup all of them together....it's heaven for me! Maybe I should print it out and put it on the wall..something to glance at!
Akakage

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Littleangel91356 wrote:
Yup...good chemistery and the interesting thing about those guys I ordered, all of them have great smile except for O-chan..he has a cool smile..not a sweet smile like the rest....yup all of them together....it's heaven for me! Maybe I should print it out and put it on the wall..something to glance at!

Haha....yeah I just realize that O-chan's smile is a bit different than the rest. He's the cool guy in Kanjani 8. Come to think of it I think I've found the drummer guy to be cool Beaten
Littleangel91356

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love cool dudes so i like him...O-chan is cool but at times...crazy..as a typical Osakajin....I think he's the balanced one in Kanjani...they need at least one person who is calm than crazy.....and he does the drums awsome!
Akakage

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hahaha..yeah someone should be the cool one in a group. Mabo in Tokio is cool yet..he can be so crazy.

I just finished watching Shonen Club and I realized that Jin is slowly losing his bakaness..maybe he's tired of shooting "anego". He doesn't talk too much and even trying to pull silly jokes.

I see Junno's tap dancing has improved a lot and also his performance, sugoii!!

Another surprise was from Koki, I could not believe my eyes that he could do Pirhoutte (that ballet twirling) with ease.. Beaten Victory! Peace! Saikou!!

Last edited by Akakage on Tue May 10, 2005 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next
Page 38 of 1140

Jump to: