jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Fujiki Naohito
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mickymic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have watched Love Revolution and simply loves Fujiki Naohito! He's really very good looking and he can just melt my day thru!
I think there is no much info i can find in internet, except some links.
He has some new singles which i have already bought. Waiting for his DVD/VHS Nao-hit TV2001 Limited. *sighz*
Any one has any source to get this VHS for me before i get hang here =�
lumos77

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah i totally agree wif u, he is soo......cute isn't he?? i haven't watched love revolution yet but i saw one of his earlier shows, oni no sumika with fukada kyoko...he is so so cute....hmm.....
mickymic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahh.. then u gotta watch Love Revolution.. i bet that u will fall for him and he will be in yr mind forever!!.. its true.. coz i lend the vcd to my fren.. and true enuff, she is madly in love with him!!!
ohh.. you will be smitten by his attire too, coz he is always in suit.
And the soundtrack is good, i got a copy of it!
Happy watching!
yvetsh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I agree with you that Naohito is gorgeous Smile I did not really notice him till this drama.

I am trying to find the name of a song in "Love Revolution" Can u help?

It is a sad song played on the part whenever the two main characters had a tiff. It is a English song sang by a Japanese singer.It has a part with...."No one makes me feel this way...."

Hope to hear from u soon Smile Thank u!
mickymic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi yvetsh,

i think the song u are referring to is Cinderalla by Aikiko Kohara. Has the same sentence as u mentioned. Managed to get for my fren the sound track from HMV. Very ex.. abt $58+

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love Fujiki Naohito in 'love revolution' too. I like his confidence. He's great and he's cute. Smile
yvetsh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank u Micky 4 your help Smile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello ...guys..i like Fujiki Naohito..He's so cute, romantic..and he play the main role in Love Revolution very good..he is just ...so handsome in his attire....I also feel in love him...Isn't he's a hunk...hahahahhah...tell me which doramas he act in...Help!!
[email protected]
yvetsh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Guest,

These are some of the dramas that he has acted in:

"Oni no sumika" starring Fudaka Kyoko
"Ps I am fine, Shunpei" starring Koichi Dohmoto
"Happy Mania"
& his most recent drama is " Antique".

I managed to find these in the search engine of this website under "love revolution", after that I clicked on his picture, after that, a list of the dramas that he has starred in would appear.

Hope that this helps, Happy watching Smile
mickymic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all..

I just completed watching the show PS I am fine, Shunpei.
Well.. the story script is nice and i am supportive. But too bad.. the character that Naohito is in..*haiz*
BUT I STILL LOVE HIM!!!!
cinnnamoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Naohito is definitely dishy. Spotted his calendar at HMV Singapore and seriously considering getting it. However he does not look as appealing in GTO.. he is also Hanazawa Rui in the movie version of Meteor Garden
valen79

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hii...

I'm also new in here....I juz wanna know, is the Love Revolution drama is happy ending? Coz I would like to buy it if it is. Thanx.
mickymic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Valen79,

Yes happy ending for both Esumi and Naohito!
Saki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

may i know his character in GTO , i can't recall that he acted in it
yanjun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Singapore is now broadcasting Love Revolution... yeah, and I totally agree with all of you here about Fujiki Naohito! For valen79 and Adessa, I'm also new here~ Smile Did he appear in GTO anyway? Please tell me the role he was acting! I didn't know he was also Rui in the movie version of Meteor Garden! I muz say there's a lot to know about artistes here... Smile
aida11sg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He was Onizuka's police friend. Wasn't so noticeable in GTO cause he's always in uniform. Helped Onizuka a lot though. Just read that he's half of a twin.
Saki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think he is Xtremely good looking , aniwae i downloaded 2 of his songs and they are quite nice , go check it out .
PS anione knows a good english website of him?
Gin07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

May I know where did you download his songs? I would love to hear his voice. Thanks. :)

Gin
Pls e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks
jtqy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm....he is soooooooooo cool in the Love Revolution! The other actress acted very well too!Moreover, I love the songs in it very much!But I could not find the soundtrack! Too bad....Does anyone know where to get the soundtrack in Singapore? Anyway, Fujiki Naohito is the best! Hooray!!!!!!.....
Sakuraoink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yaya....i also completed love revoltuion series & i realli luv Naohito Fujiki!!!!!!!He's so handsome, his eyes spark off a gentle smile always:)In real life, he has a twin bro & he's realli shy wif gals:)heehee:)
ps:anyone has his wallpapers??can tell me the link??thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 1 of 35

Jump to: