jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Engine
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yuri

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what is the theme song for kimutaku engine.... w00t!
smap_gal

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yuri wrote:
what is the theme song for kimutaku engine.... w00t!

There are total of 2 songs:

Jiro theme: Aerosmith - Angel- if u see the drama, the song played when Jiro was racing
the other song: Jimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly Now(Ending song).

I really like the song in this drama and cant wait for the soundtrack to be out..

I was also quite sad that the rating was not that good.. but the drama was good.. hopefully the rating will go up Fingers crossed continue to support TAKUYA!!! MY HERO!![/b]
snell

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Get chinese subbed Engine episode 4 now at the following link! w00t!
http://bbs.btpig.com/viewthread.php?tid=375850&extra=page%3D1

BT Link: http://bbs.btpig.com/attachment.php?aid=222706

Enjoy! Mr Green
GIGI

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lap 4 deserves it better rating than Lap 3. It has a combination of racing scenes (which many of the guys watching are waiting for..) and story focus on one of the children in the orphanage - this time its Shunta-kun. Lap 5 is just around the corner, yehey! Applaud
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far I've only seen the first 2 episodes, but those two Johnny Boys are so ADORABLE glomp ...the Johnny boys are Shuhei (Think that's his name, the new boy) and the boy with the glasses, both in J.J. Express...

This is turning out to be hilarious, and it looks like the Johnny boys get to act with one of the most renown Johnny's that they may look up to...Kimura seems to be VERY GOOD with kids, but he has kids doesn't he, or am I getting false info...Confused

Kimura's character's logo is cute too, a little tough turtle... Mr Green
yuri

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bonk i really want to watch the show......do u guys know of any english website i can go to to dl..pls...
poch05

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yuri wrote:
Bonk i really want to watch the show......do u guys know of any english website i can go to to dl..pls...

D-addicts uploads Engine...Subs for Laps 1 and 2 are already available...

www.d-addicts.com

Have to agree with Gigi, I loovee Lap 4! Engine is getting better with every episodes... Mr Green Mr Green can't wait for Lap 5!
brad2

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The reason the third episode had lower rating s was because that night there was that terrible train xrash and it was on the news station.

Peg
brad2

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have to say (or maybe confess) that I have video lan and Vobsub and I still don't know how to add English subs to the video. People tell me it's so easy and say' put them both in the same file or folder and give them the same name.'...OK so why can't I do that??????????? OK my brain is very old..........but why can't I understand how to do that. It is driving me crazy. I need someone who will patiently say step by step..do this then do that. Oh well maybe learning Japanese would be quicker. ... Maybe Shake Head

Peggy
Bahamut619

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does it say SRT File in Details when you click on it? If not add .srt to the end of the file name

Otherwise open DirectVobSub, click on Paths tab, and add '.' Then run Windows Media Player or whatever program that supports it.

Right click on the green arrow icon (of DirectVobSub) at taskbar and make sure there's a check mark on 'Show Subtitles'

Good luck
yuri

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can anybody pls post the spoiler for engine.... w00t!
Misuzu

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love to watch Engine.It is really nice main focus on the children.XDD esp shunta Akira is just so cute
yuri

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi misuzu.....have to register to join ur website ah..can i view it as guest?
roaceica

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does anybody know how many laps there are in this drama? i still haven't seen the budding of a romance between takuya and the female lead(forgot her name again...) and 5 laps have passed and gone...and may i ask u gals...have u noticed the female lead's face..do u think she got a really oily skin or her make-up artist just does that intentionally?
smap_gal

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

roaceica wrote:
does anybody know how many laps there are in this drama? i still haven't seen the budding of a romance between takuya and the female lead(forgot her name again...) and 5 laps have passed and gone...and may i ask u gals...have u noticed the female lead's face..do u think she got a really oily skin or her make-up artist just does that intentionally?

I think there will be a total of 11 laps... and I dun think there will be much romance between Takuya and koyuki cos this drama mainly focus between Takuya and the 12 kids in the show. I also agreed with
roaceica that Koyuki's skin was oily and I think that they did it purposely..
roaceica

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

awww....shucks! was really looking forward to the love story between the 2 of them... Shake Head

i dun think it looks good for Koyuki's skin to be that oily in front of the camera... bleh they shud put some powder on her face just a little... Grumble
raku

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Kimura Takuya New Drama! Reply with quote Back to top

Kimura's new drama is premiering (ok, so it already premiered a while ago...)! I want to update the database, but don't know how...here's the info from Fuji TV's Site:

The Cast
Takuya Kimura
Koyuki
Masato Sakai
Yuki Matsushita
Reiko Takashima
Yoshio Harada

Engine
What Japan's fastest man finds after overcoming many difficulties is love.

Jiro Kanzaki is an F3000 test driver blessed with acute sensitivity and breathtaking driving techniques. He's a daredevil who feels no fear driving at speeds that even top racers dare not attempt. But unexpected trouble forces this world-famous racer to leave his team and return to Japan for the first time in years. Until he finds a new job as a racer, Jiro decides to stay with his parents. What awaits Jiro there is his hardheaded father, his nagging sister, the 12 children of the foster home his father runs, a snobbish male nurse, and a stubborn female nurse who likes to daydream about her life.

Jiro's return home brings a breath of fresh air that influences the people around him. However, he is still unaware that he too will eventually be influenced to change the way he thinks and lives.
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/index.html

AND !!!!!
Here's where you can DL it (raw and subbed)!!
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=engine&type=&sort=
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Um, there's already a thread for this drama here: http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.6468.htm

PLEASE use the search function before starting any new threads. Thanks.

Locking.

Will merge this thread in a few days with the above thread.
takuyakun

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

think in the show Engine.. somehow i feel tomomi-sensei mayb fall in love with Jiroh... well just a wild guess ^^
seaweed

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched this special thing about the interview of the cast and from what it writes, koyuki will sorta fall in love with jiro (one sided) if i am not wrong...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 9 of 24

Jump to: