jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Korean Dramas/Actors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 91, 92, 93  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emiko

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The title is 18 : 29
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
lifunk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx for the title, I shall die happy now (j/k) Mr Green
specizhen

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All about Eve is good for people who can't stand draggy shows. I love the way the story is written.

Lovers in Paris is also not bad. Some scenes in the show really tickles me.
toku27

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow...i really dont know much about korean dramas...ive only seen one and got really into it...and they ended it on monday..(in chicago)...so i will surely try to look up all of the shows you guys recommend...i hope they like...put the my precious child/my lovely family show onto a DVD or something....becuz i really want it...i loved it so much...since its the 1st korean drama ive seen i cant say its the best..but i likes it alot...and i cant wait to watch more korean drama...^^.....if ne one is willing suggest stuff to me..it will b very much appreciated...^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
felinewong

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I started watching bodyguard too, currently at ep 4, very good so far Smile
ccwf

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lifunk wrote:
Does anyone know the title of this drama?
I would encourage California residents to check out the TV Schedules thread from the California board.

Personally, the only Korean drama I'm watching at the moment is Hotelier, which I'm enjoying very much.
emiko

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lifunk wrote:
thanx for the title, I shall die happy now (j/k) Mr Green

I knew I should have supplied at least the link to some site with info on the series hehe hehe .. here you go w00t! -->
http://www.koreanwiz.org/at/drama-29v18.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Eve

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Delicious Proposal has been very good. Im midway through now.

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
ccwf

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

toku27 wrote:
wow...i really dont know much about korean dramas...ive only seen one and got really into it...and they ended it on monday..(in chicago)...so i will surely try to look up all of the shows you guys recommend...i hope they like...put the my precious child/my lovely family show onto a DVD or something....becuz i really want it...i loved it so much...since its the 1st korean drama ive seen i cant say its the best..but i likes it alot...and i cant wait to watch more korean drama...^^.....if ne one is willing suggest stuff to me..it will b very much appreciated...^^
If you haven't already, you should check out the Chicago board.
chrisyukiefan

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

specizhen wrote:
All about Eve is good for people who can't stand draggy shows. I love the way the story is written.

Lovers in Paris is also not bad. Some scenes in the show really tickles me.

yeah.. i know all about eve.. i like this drama... Mr Green lovers in parris... yeah your correct not bad... hehehe Bonk Bonk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fybabe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: I can't stand Korean Dramas because... Reply with quote Back to top

they are full of sick people falling in love with their brothers or sisters or suddenly dying of a fatal genetic disorder in episode 34. And finally in episode 53 you realize they are not blood siblings... Or they are always confused till the last episode where they fall for the date's brother or something... Sweat I'd rather watch Bollywood...
I always get cheated into watching them. It's always one of my friends telling me how 'great' this drama or that drama is... Grumble
I think Korean dramas are why they invented the fast forward control in the first place. Geez... thank god for the fast forward control!!!
ahochaude

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hahahaha.

their cancer gig is getting old, huh?! hehe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't watched enough korean dramas to see all this...can you name one for me please

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't know the titles of the ones I've briefly watched.
All I know is that while flipping channels, I came across a Korean drama more than once where someone was dying of cancer.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thats odd.....do koreans even suffer from cancer???? thought they was a healthy country, i would assume so because of all the kim chi they got hehe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yah I never got into into Korean dramas because of the cancer thing as well. Well also because of the lack of variety. 95% of Korean dramas are romances (about people dying of cancer, tumors, rare diseases, etc -_-) and I'm not a big romance fan in the first place.

And as for naming one, just pick any Korean drama. Beaten
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

rofl they that much a like huh.....

I've only seen Attic Cat....n my brother watched some other series...i think it was romance too

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the first korean drama i ever watched was the one that boosted Bae Yong Jun into big time stardom. It's called Winter Sonata. My boss insisted that I watch it. So I did. Like homework...
Honestly, I don't know what the fuss is all about.

It's such a loooooooooooooooong winded drama that I bought my friends dinner when it finally ended!
If you haven't watched it, don't. Unless your boss tells you to... hehe
You'll hate me after that...

But it made such a huge impact in Japan that the Japanese claims it makes them rethink about love values... proves that Japanese are naturally sadistic at heart... the gruelling task of completing the series itself nearly killed my dvd player... the fast forward button is stuck inside my controller you know... Shameful Cry
nothing against you japs out there though, I buy lots of your stuff you know... just stating my thought out loud Sweat

now i heard that bae is the korean tourist abassador? i once saw a guy posing like Bush waving off a plane or something like that on the cover of a magazine... and omigawd it's Bae!!!
Alatariel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The first one i watched should be Autumn in my heart... Couldn't really remember its name. The hottest drama now is Jewel in the palace. Korean drama is not my cup of tea. Too draggy & too much tears. Doh!
fybabe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Somehow I can't seem to cry as much as most people watching Korean dramas. To me, the 'crying' scenes are just too predictable:
Boyfriend finds out he's got cancer, cry.
Girlfriend finds out that boyfriend is her brother, cry.
Mother dies, cry.
Father who's also the father of her ex-boyfriend finds out he's got brain tumor, cry.
Girlfriend locates boyfriend who's supposed to be dead 10 years ago, cry.
Boy finally falls for girl after 36 episodes suddenly finds out she's dying of some ridiculous genetic brain disorder and didn't even manage to have sex with her before she dies... this one, I cry!
Bow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 27 of 93

Jump to: