jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kuriyama Chiaki
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
koi_ni_ochitano

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks Toranaga! I'm still looking forward to Azumi 2 and Kagen no Tsuki. By the way in which movie did you see chiaki first?

another pic:

Toranaga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The first one was Shikoku, then Battle Royale and finally Kill Bill.
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

koi_ni_ochitano wrote:
thanks Toranaga! I'm still looking forward to Azumi 2 and Kagen no Tsuki. By the way in which movie did you see chiaki first?

another pic:

Does she sing too?, so many J-idols do thesedays. Bonk
Toranaga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nope, I've only seen her sing twice, one was connected to a show, O-daiba me thinks, the other one was jokingly during an interview.

That image is from the press conferece of the new Blood anime, where they announced that Saya, the main character, was heavily inspired by Go Go Yubari. And maybe... maybe Chiaki will be Saya's voiceactress, but so far nothing is said or confirmed or even rumored.
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Toranaga wrote:
Nope, I've only seen her sing twice, one was connected to a show, O-daiba me thinks, the other one was jokingly during an interview.

That image is from the press conferece of the new Blood anime, where they announced that Saya, the main character, was heavily inspired by Go Go Yubari. And maybe... maybe Chiaki will be Saya's voiceactress, but so far nothing is said or confirmed or even rumored.

thanks for the info on chiaki, you sure know lots on her. Applaud
yamete_evie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Toranaga wrote:

How is her singing?
Toranaga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

thanks for the info on chiaki, you sure know lots on her. Applaud

As I said on page 2... I'm obsessed Bonk

As for her voice? It's quite good, I really hope she'll get some voiceactress parts, that would be pretty cool. But I'm also glad she's not following the "typical" career of an idol. Makes her more unique and natural.
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She doesn't look as scary and violent in Azumi 2 compare to Kill Bill.....at least thats what i get from seeing the pics of her in Azumi 2 Mr Green

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Toranaga wrote:

As for her voice? It's quite good, I really hope she'll get some voiceactress parts, that would be pretty cool. But I'm also glad she's not following the "typical" career of an idol. Makes her more unique and natural.

Do you have any cm's on chiaki to share Applaud
how many pix do you have on chiaki? Bonk
marsreiko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: chiaki Reply with quote Back to top

i love kuriyama chiaki, she has this scary vibe in her but thats why i like about her ^^
has anyone seen her old movie "shikoku"?? kinda creepy but i like movies with weird girls in it. HAHAH.
i liked her in kill bill. she was good with that mase ball, i want one of those! =P
shes one of the actresses i adore most hehe
Toranaga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

Do you have any cm's on chiaki to share Applaud
how many pix do you have on chiaki? Bonk

All counted together... I'd say 1,000+. Commercials, mainly old ones from JA bank, plus a few clips from the TV shows she was in.
koi_ni_ochitano

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Toranaga wrote:

what's the "typical" career of an idol? is it bad? Sweat

hey toranaga! how about sharing more chiaki pics here! we'd sure love to see them! Bow Bow Bow

Toranaga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Na, it's not bad, but most seem to start out with singing, then hop over to acting in several tv series and continue singing (while some of them just shouldn't sing, take Hirosue Ryoko). Chiaki said in an interview that she prefers doing movie work, 'cause she has more time to think over the character she's playing, while tv work is quite fast paced.

Yokai Daisensu

The yoghurt commercial again

From the Purinsesu photobook, she looks so damn good in this juni-hitoe, I think she'd be amazing in a Heian period drama
koi_ni_ochitano

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: chiaki Reply with quote Back to top

marsreiko wrote:
i love kuriyama chiaki, she has this scary vibe in her but thats why i like about her ^^
has anyone seen her old movie "shikoku"?? kinda creepy but i like movies with weird girls in it. HAHAH.
i liked her in kill bill. she was good with that mase ball, i want one of those! =P
shes one of the actresses i adore most hehe

have you already seen Battle Royale? she's also kinda "scary" there especially when she stabs that guy's uhm.....thing.

Toranaga wrote:
Na, it's not bad, but most seem to start out with singing, then hop over to acting in several tv series and continue singing (while some of them just shouldn't sing, take Hirosue Ryoko). Chiaki said in an interview that she prefers doing movie work, 'cause she has more time to think over the character she's playing, while tv work is quite fast paced.

Oh.... Wow Toranaga! you REALLY know a lot about Chiaki!! Applaud
Toranaga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: chiaki Reply with quote Back to top

koi_ni_ochitano wrote:

have you already seen Battle Royale? she's also kinda "scary" there especially when she stabs that guy's uhm.....thing.

Niida, yep, but hey, he deserved it, he wanted to force Chiaki's character to have sex with him. So yeah, she killed his sorry ass.
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Toranaga wrote:

All counted together... I'd say 1,000+. Commercials, mainly old ones from JA bank, plus a few clips from the TV shows she was in.

i'd say that is some major extensive online researching on your favorite j-idol, i don't even have that much of my nana katase available pix online, i do have lots of pix of another favorite, probably close to 500 pix of Chinatsu Wakatsuki, but a 1000 is a whole lot more.. Shocked Sweat
Toranaga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

i'd say that is some major extensive online researching on your favorite j-idol, i don't even have that much of my nana katase available pix online, i do have lots of pix of another favorite, probably close to 500 pix of Chinatsu Wakatsuki, but a 1000 is a whole lot more.. Shocked Sweat

Most pics I have are of Hirosue Ryoko, I still like her. But well, the "CK obsession" is quite bad by now, really. Those 3 movie posters I have up, there's a Chiaki on all three. THen the desktop background, then the computer that says a Go Go-style "Hiii" when starting up and Go Go's "you can beg better than that" when shutting down. And I'm also nearly even with all her movies and TV series on DVD. Etc etc etc... Bonk Bonk Bonk
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Toranaga wrote:

Most pics I have are of Hirosue Ryoko, I still like her. But well, the "CK obsession" is quite bad by now, really. Those 3 movie posters I have up, there's a Chiaki on all three. THen the desktop background, then the computer that says a Go Go-style "Hiii" when starting up and Go Go's "you can beg better than that" when shutting down. And I'm also nearly even with all her movies and TV series on DVD. Etc etc etc... Bonk Bonk Bonk

wow...that is quite a collection on chiaki, a good obsession. Applaud Naughty
Toranaga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

wow...that is quite a collection on chiaki, a good obsession. Applaud Naughty

lol, oyvech... I think it's insane (mainly 'cause I think I'm developing a major crush on her, which is completely stupid)... and I need to upload some more images. It's too bad that O-daiba on DVD is out of print, just like that one thing she made with a few other girls, back when she was 12 or so called "Angels".

The old, and classic, school girl look (too bad that it seems that Kagen no Tsuki was her last movie where she's in as school girl)

Chiaki with 12, god, these eyes... even back then... *melts*

Rokubanme no Sayoko
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Toranaga wrote:

lol, oyvech... I think it's insane (mainly 'cause I think I'm developing a major crush on her, which is completely stupid)... and I need to upload some more images. It's too bad that O-daiba on DVD is out of print, just like that one thing she made with a few other girls, back when she was 12 or so called "Angels".

The old, and classic, school girl look (too bad that it seems that Kagen no Tsuki was her last movie where she's in as school girl)

Chiaki with 12, god, these eyes... even back then... *melts*

Rokubanme no Sayoko

i love the school girl pix of her, she doesn't have her bangs on her head, hairstyle is different. How old is she in that pix, she is really cute. Smitten Applaud

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21

Jump to: