jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Interesting/Weird Stories in the News
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niko2x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:00 am    Post subject: Interesting/Weird Stories in the News Reply with quote Back to top

check out the article on this page http://www.msnbc.com/news/963391.asp

says here that amnesty will be given to those who will promise to delete all stolen music files and whatnought....

I hop this don't apply to jpop mp3's. After all it is the RIAA(America) and not RIAJ(Japan).

Last edited by niko2x on Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Bsalez

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is getting serious man...I wonder How they track u down?? Using TOp level Hackers?? Sweat
Pemu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030827/ap_on_hi_te/downloading_music_2

Dun think it will affect jpop. RIAA couldn't care less about jpop. Why? cos it's out of their authority. As for RIAJ, they don't either have the authority to sue ppl outside Japan. Anyways the japanese record companies are making enough money by sellin HEAVILY overpriced cds and goods related to music!!! Nearly 30$ per cd, that's robbery!

Lucky me I don't live in the US and I don't listen to crappy conveyor belt music either except the 80's Big Grin I'm sure the record association of ours won't resort to the same trick as RIAA and upcomin co. They lack resource.
niko2x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhhhhh, yes. America, land of the free, (and greed...). BTW pemu, congrats on the 1000th post! WooooHoooooo! Applaud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bsalez wrote:
This is getting serious man...I wonder How they track u down?? Using TOp level Hackers?? Sweat

Kazaa and other sharing peer-to-peer programs have spyware in them, not to say Kazaa mess up your computer pretty bad. Twisted
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Takez0 wrote:

Kazaa and other sharing peer-to-peer programs have spyware in them, not to say Kazaa mess up your computer pretty bad. Twisted

yeah..use kazaa lite..
same goes to i-Mesh...sux...installed loads of junkz in my com
Angry

hope they wont arrest me
hahaha
=P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Slackey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, they don't care who you are, they're really starting to cut down..... while scanning the internet at school today, I read an article that one of the people they're suing was a 12 year old girl!
Joyce

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Slackey wrote:
Yeah, they don't care who you are, they're really starting to cut down..... while scanning the internet at school today, I read an article that one of the people they're suing was a 12 year old girl!
my frenz told mi that her sis's frenz was being fine S$1000 for downloading 2 songs from Kazza......
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is that so..? kowai desu.. Shake Head will RIAS take the same action in singapore..?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joyce

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
is that so..? kowai desu.. Shake Head will RIAS take the same action in singapore..?
actually that happened in singapore.... Sad
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joyce wrote:
actually that happened in singapore.... Sad

my gosh!!!
anyone know whether is this happening in malaysia!?
i'm still downloading mp3s now...
Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bsalez

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep me too After I read this post I thought most of the network is down But I still grab 6Jpop mp3 from Winmx...Well man Suing 12 years old ...it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong ne Sweat
niko2x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Takez0 wrote:

A lot of us knows that kazaa=spyware, but does anyone knows about emule? That's how I get a lot of my j-junk.
Joyce

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bsalez wrote:
Yep me too After I read this post I thought most of the network is down But I still grab 6Jpop mp3 from Winmx...Well man Suing 12 years old ...it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong ne Sweat
yup...i agree with u...it's veri wrong of them to sue a 12 yr old kid....wat I think thay shld do it juz give the kid n her parents a warning instead....
but lucky the case was settled with the mother agreed to pay $2,000......
Shake Head
Pemu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niko2x wrote:
BTW pemu, congrats on the 1000th post! WooooHoooooo! Applaud
Niko, Thanks a lot!
Bsalez

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If da kids worth 2000 How bout us...Heard there is a group boycott RIAA...Well Listen to most Jpop,Cpop and not too much on western stuff....I'll be worry If japan also do that Sweat
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

$2000..?!?! that's daylight robbery..!! Shake Head
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Pemu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:
my gosh!!! anyone know whether is this happening in malaysia!? i'm still downloading mp3s now...
Sweat
Just take it easy! It won't happen in Malaysia. The authority is lazy and unwillin to carry out such a huge task!!! Lack of resource as well. Same thing applies to Indonesia. Both countries are well known for piracy haven, hehe! I'm sure of it.
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
juliana_phang wrote:
my gosh!!! anyone know whether is this happening in malaysia!? i'm still downloading mp3s now...
Sweat
Just take it easy! It won't happen in Malaysia. The authority is lazy and unwillin to carry out such a huge task!!! Lack of resource as well. Same thing applies to Indonesia. Both countries are well known for piracy haven, hehe! I'm sure of it.

if it's like this.. then i really hate singspore... hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 1 of 99

Jump to: