jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Umizaru
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kawaii76

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Umizaru Reply with quote Back to top

i just saw Umizaru today.. it was good Mr Green and the drama will start soon!!!
so has someone ever seen it?

halu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i have also seen it!! i like the movie... it was thought-provoking n i like the comradeship shown in this movie... and i think the audience i was with was swayed along with the plot..hahaz! Dancing
seaweed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched it too! Its really great. I read that the dorama version coming out too.
loris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought it was pretty good. Will the drama have the same actors?
selphie086

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea I love the movie! Really excited about the drama.
creidesca

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

same here...hope someone will be nice enough to sub the drama as well...

from the way the movie ended (if you went and watched beyond the ending credits), I would think it's nearly the same cast
loris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

creidesca wrote:
from the way the movie ended (if you went and watched beyond the ending credits), I would think it's nearly the same cast

Yeah, I was kind of puzzled by that little postscript. I wondered if it meant a movie sequel.

Anyway, I hope to see more Kato Ai, and less naked boy butts! Smile
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is Umizaru really good? Is it sad? I was thinking of buying it the other day, but after watching the making which looks sooo sad...i had to think twice... Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
smap_gal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I also wanted to watch the movie.. i heard that it was great!!! does anyone know where can I dl or get any torrent file. can upload ps!!! Thank you...
orenji

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ooo~ I've watched this movie in local cinemas too... It's good! I'm looking forward to watch the drama version. A pity only the lead male and female are the same in the drama. hehe

3Peace~
Orenji
balia17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watch in the cinema. Malaysia seldom hv Japanese movie except the horror movie.....
I't is a good movie.. after watch it , i start to read its comic...both nice & great~!!!!

**did u found inside <<Umizaru>> there got a girl w/o clothes in a poster? keke~ pls found out..... why it didn't found by M'sia government?

Beside that, i want to collect <<Umizaru>>'s VCD / DVD ...but i can't found it in M'sia..
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHERE CAN FOUND IT (IN S'PORE & M'SIA) ??
thank you very much~!!!!!
IniQx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's a nice movie indeed. lotsa pretty boys to look at hehe is the drama gonna have the same cast too?

// i d l e . t h o u g h t s; that matter _______________
>> proceed.
orenji

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IniQx wrote:
it's a nice movie indeed. lotsa pretty boys to look at hehe is the drama gonna have the same cast too?

From what I know, only Hideaki Ito and Kato Ai are staying in the drama. hehe

3Peace~
Orenji
deleted_user

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm so excited to hear that there'' be an Umizaru drama. I don't really care about other cast, having both Ito and Ai is enough for me to enjoy the series beside its storyline.
nikyy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

orenji wrote:

From what I know, only Hideaki Ito and Kato Ai are staying in the drama. hehe

3Peace~
Orenji

the cast of Umizaru the drama (starting 5th July in Japan)
- Ito Hideaki, Kato Ai, Nakamura Toru (�����g�I��), Sato Ryuta (��������), Tokitou Saburou (���C�O�Y)

Official website for the drama Big Grin
http://wwwc.fujitv.co.jp/umizaru/index2.html

Trailer 1
http://wwwc.fujitv.co.jp/umizaru/video/teaser02.asx

Trailer 2
http://wwwc.fujitv.co.jp/umizaru/video/teaser.asx

Press conference for Umizaru (video clip)
http://wwwc.fujitv.co.jp/umizaru/video/0506umi-sei.asx

Ito's interview (video clip)
http://wwwc.fujitv.co.jp/umizaru/video/0507umi-ito.asx

Last edited by nikyy on Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
tInoltin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

balia17 wrote:
I watch in the cinema. Malaysia seldom hv Japanese movie except the horror movie.....
I't is a good movie.. after watch it , i start to read its comic...both nice & great~!!!!

**did u found inside <<Umizaru>> there got a girl w/o clothes in a poster? keke~ pls found out..... why it didn't found by M'sia government?

Beside that, i want to collect <<Umizaru>>'s VCD / DVD ...but i can't found it in M'sia..
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHERE CAN FOUND IT (IN S'PORE & M'SIA) ??
thank you very much~!!!!!

Hye... u read the manga?? Where did u get it from?

erm.. i saw the VCD at a few places.. if u go to the mall, i'm sure they're selling it..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
donna8157

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Could someone give a synopsis of "Umizaru"? Thanks. ^_^
SYILA78

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w00t! minna,

umizaru (sea monkey) hmm.... i'v already watch it. can't wait 4 the 2nd movie. i like the character of Senzaki Daisuke. he's really look kakkoi in the navy suit. it's really a good movie. Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

Hye... u read the manga?? Where did u get it from?

erm.. i saw the VCD at a few places.. if u go to the mall, i'm sure they're selling it..

UMIZARU, I think is it come from the comics version. I'm reading the manga 1.... i think it's 2nd movie will follow the story of the comics....

in JB I can't found it, even go to the world famous pirate place - Holiday Plaza (the Misrosolf's Bill Gates also know this place) also can't found it~

yesterday I enter to Singapore Woodland Causeway Point to watch the movie <<Be with you>>. This movie very nice...
After I watch this movie, I found UMIZARU's VCD in the TS group. WOW I FOUND THIS MOVIE HAD A LONG LONG TIME ~ FINALLY LET ME GET IT S$12.00 . very happy ~!!!!
doramafan808

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: UmIzArU Reply with quote Back to top

This forum will be a place to talk and post pictures for the drama "Umizaru"

I Love U

look at how ito hideaki is hot!!!

whos your favorite character:
1) Senzaki Daisuke
2)Ikezawa Masaki
3)Yoshioka

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: