jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Member's Pics
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niko2x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Member's Pics Reply with quote Back to top

Bsalez wrote:
Geez Ren......Dat pic is ne...How to say it?? Mr Green
Yep It is nice place istn't it..After work Log in and Me first place is definetly here...Talking bout war,ppl n stuff to Nikko kun
Know bit bout Ladies's secret [ Fashion ] & share one or two thought bout Marriage and our First.ss to M nechan
Enau display all new Jdrama that need to hunt it soon.
Loveles Kun N Kook chan doing Secret kind of thing Lovey Eyes
Arashinokoto display a good avatar [ First I thought it her pic.. ] Mr Green
Brian2x asking u bout weather N pc.. Mr Green
Knowing that Julian want to be as Kimutaku n Fly High..
Himitsu standing quietly at the corner and chat with Winrider in Japanese.
Sephy asking if there is anyone Love FF.
Nicholl Is dreaming even in his sleep about living in Japan Mr Green
Evilryu posting Da most seen posting around here...
And Lots lots of Guys n Gals speaking their Mind about anything in General discussion.
Peeping to know bits of Info about Jdrama
TRy hard to learn on or two in Learning Japanese...
And last Protect extremly hard their idol in Discussion bout Artist..
Well That world in Jdorama com that I experience this far..Again Love this place.
lovelessemotion wrote:
yeah let just make a 'post ur pic thread'...they're usualy pretty popular in other boards.... i wouldn't mind posting my pic.. i like ya people... i would post my pic at say... fuckedgaijin.com or anything Sweat I'll make 1 tomorrow if no 1 makes 1...i need to install my camera back on.. this is a new HD so i have to re-intall EVERYTHING!!!! i even lost all my pics and all the naughty Naughty links pemu gave me Sweat
Hi y'all. I'm sure others feel the same way, "There are so many awesome people here, I'd like to know more about them." There are no better ways then visual imagery. Yeah, this is a picture posting thread. Don't worry, I know I'm no prize, so don't feel bad if you think you don't have a good pic to post, not all people are stars. We're just regular ordinary peeps. We just want to get a feel of who we're talking to, that's the whole idea of this thread. I also feel that since most/all of us here knows enuff about each other (I think) to know that if we post a pic, we will not ridicule anyone. So since I started it, let me begin with a post. Plz remember, there are people under 18 yrs here, so post appropriately. And oh incidently, for those who don't know how to post one, I'm sure someone will explain. I'm trying to sort that out myself...
if this pic doesn't work, there's picture on my web page link below.

Last edited by niko2x on Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Ren

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sound like a great ideas man but i really don't know if i wanna scare anyone with my pic. hehe We'll see.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just post ur pics no 1 will make fun or judge ...they just wanna see what others look like..... i 'd do it but i'm in class so i have to go home and set up my camera and stuff..but i will get my pic up by tonight k? i hope others will 2...... BTW hey niko ur pic doesn't work man! oh and 1 m Twisted ore thing when kook05 post her pic u guys can't drool at it.... SHE"S MINE!!!!! LOL jk Sweat hehe WELL HER AND MIHO KANNO *ofcourse* Nut
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh now i can see ur pic niko...(have to right click it and copy address) man that's a cool @ss pic... u have a baby? AND WHERE IS THAT TAKEN @? that's a bad ass castle in the BG dude!!!!!!!! Google Applaud Big Grin
Ren

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
just post ur pics no 1 will make fun or judge ...they just wanna see what others look like..... i 'd do it but i'm in class so i have to go home and set up my camera and stuff..but i will get my pic up by tonight k? i hope others will 2...... BTW hey niko ur pic doesn't work man! oh and 1 m Twisted ore thing when kook05 post her pic u guys can't drool at it.... SHE"S MINE!!!!! LOL jk Sweat hehe WELL HER AND MIHO KANNO *ofcourse* Nut

Alright man we won't steal her from ya. I guess the whole pic thing might be cool. I mean we trust peeps in this forum right. All seem like great folk. Big Grin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ren

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dang great picture Niko where was that taken? Japan>?
niko2x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

edit

Last edited by niko2x on Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

which one?

sure man NP i'll just post like 3of them i guess...can ya wait till i get home?...i'm in class i should post them up about 6 pm -12pm or so ok? sorry for the long wait.... or if ya want it sooner ask ren i think he could do it 2... BUT 'ill do it....forsure (later) k?

Last edited by lovelessemotion on Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
niko2x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, picture came back! Oh this was taken in Nara, pretty close to daibutsu.

Last edited by niko2x on Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Ren

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Am i the only one who never been to Japan Sad Bsalez been there and niko
I will be there one day.......
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i've never been there either REN..... Cry
Ren

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The thing is can we survive in Japan? I understand a little japanese but not enough to hold a conversation. What if i get lost ? How do i hit on Japnese girl without being slap around? So many thing i need to learn. I have to prepare for that special day when i go to japan Wink
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:21 am    Post subject: Member's Pics: Comments only Reply with quote Back to top

we want 2 see what u guys and gals look like!....... thus this thread they're usualy prtty popular in other boards so we'll give it a shot!

(we won't make fun nor judge.... we just want to see what ya ppl look like k?) Google Lovey Eyes Naughty Drooling Muack In love

Last edited by lovelessemotion on Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok first off is NIKO2X cuz he sorta asked me to load his pics for him.....LOOK---> Google Naughty hehe
OH SOOOOOOOOOO SEXY!...jk hehe KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NIKO2X NOT ME ok?
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok this is me...... i know its not what u ppl were expecting...but this pic was taken with a crappy camera..and its a little old.... idon't have my hair like that anymore...i cut it.... when i find a better camera i'll post some better pics of myself.. but for now this is me... Beaten Rolling eyes ill Sweat sorry i couldn't help posting a pic of KANNO MIHO! and i don't look like those awful pics anymore...man~! look at that bad hair......eek.. (i gotta find a better cam Sweat)

Last edited by lovelessemotion on Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

both of you are equally cute.. hahaha.. loveless you look sleepy.. hehe will post my pic if my scanner comes.. Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL haha nice try arashinokota...hahhaha..... ok 1 more 'rule' i guess... no sucking UP!... and no lying just for the heck of it.. u don't have 2 say every 1 is pretty just to be nice.... HEY WE'RE NOT SUPER STARS.. just regular people.. so we'll look like regular folk k? hehehhehhe

oh and sure i'll post ur pic for ya if ya want just pm me or e-mail me.... (wow i'll get the exclusive first rights to see the real 'arashinokoto' Mr Green) Naughty oh and 1 more old 1 of me with glasses.. keep inmind these are like half a year old! pshhhhhhhhhhhhhyeahhhhhhhhh RIGHT! Nut i just wanted to post another pic of miho kanno! hehe Beaten

Last edited by lovelessemotion on Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iya hontou ni kawaii desu.. i'm not lying..!! Chatter hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
numlock84

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Applaud

good job...

i will post my own pic another day...but before that i need go to saloon ...yeah...to get a good image of mine ...maybe Takuya style...hohoho....not lah...my hair is curly long hair...
Lakai845

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whew..long time no post

Cool i'll post a pic of myself when i find one, a pretty one because im a scary dude.

i knew this thread was gonna pop up someday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185  Next
Page 1 of 185

Jump to: