jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Dr. Koto's Clinic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Dr. Koto's Clinic Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings, dramatic fanatics....I am interested in finding out if the drama, Dr. Koto's Clinic has been subtitled in English, fansubbed or otherwise aired with subtitles on broadcast television somewhere? If so, does any one have a copy or know where I might be able to get one? I enjoyed some of Kou Shibasaki's work and I am interesting in watching this drama because of her.

Sankyu bery much.
ahochaude

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey dude. Where the heck you been? You ain't as active as before. screw u
J/K!

Sorry, can't help you with that Dr Koto question. Just needed to "holla" at you. Beaten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
Hey dude. Where the heck you been? You ain't as active as before. screw u
J/K!

Haha. Yes, you are quite right...I have not visited the board with the same frequency as before....I have been quite busy taking care of things in the real world, as it where.

Quote:
Sorry, can't help you with that Dr Koto question. Just needed to "holla" at you. Beaten

Hmm...I suspect there isn't a subtitled version of this show but I thought I'd give it a try. In any event, I appreciate the "shout out." Bow

Hope all is well in the pristine state of Hawaii...where the liquor flows, the dramas show, and the LV collections grow & grow.

Ogenki de.
Wynter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Review: 7/10

This was a very average drama.
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

The plot was a bit fantastical. Most of the surgeries would have been impossible to do given the circumstances, and things went just a little too perfectly. Some events could have been heartwarming, but the incredulous quality of the event took away from the emotions.

The reason I'm giving this drama a rating of 7 is because I love the ending Theme Song, and also because I was completely captivated by Yoshioka Hidetaka. I've watched him in Kita no Kuni Kura, where he was just a boy of ten, and without knowing he was the one playing Dr. Koto, I recognized him right away. I also love Shibasaki Kou, which may also explain my rating, but also because the drama wasn't BAD, just not great.

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
runpup

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
The reason I'm giving this drama a rating of 7 is because I love the ending Theme Song

Dr. Koto Shinryousho-Gin no Ryuu no se ni Notte-Nakashima Miyuki.mp3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n1bnf5

The Cutest Girl in the World!
commentor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Every one like dramas like me,
The Japanese drama as we know it today began evolving sometime in the early to mid-nineties. Romances like long vacation (and anything with Kimura Takuya in it really) catapulted the industry forward. While others, like Great Teacher Onizuka and Trick, diversified it, making it varied, complex and interesting.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ What does that have to do with this particular drama? Head Scratch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: