jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ya-Ya-Yah
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 219, 220, 221  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Ya-Ya-Yah Reply with quote Back to top

Eeehm... Okay This Is a Ya Ya yah thread

and when I did this I were new but im not that anymore, and my english sucked real hard so I just had to edit it...

Mr Green

Last edited by Swedish_Japan_Lover on Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShyBLAzn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know about Ya-Ya-Yah!! They aren't exactly my favorite Johnny's group but I still listen to their stuff and have some performances. My favorite used to be Yabu cuz he reminds me of this guy at my school but now I like all of them the same. Smile
tInoltin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm... I just actually notice a few days ago... Before, i always sees them as a kid... Bad me... But after seeing one of their performance at SC...i think they're ok... i find one of the guys there really cute... Dont know his name for sure.. something that starts with 'H' hiraku...hiroki...i cant remember.. mind helping me out here?
What's the range age for the Ya-Ya-Yah's??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lol, well these Johnny's are younger than me, but they are adorable...ok Shoon's only younger than me by 10 months, but still...

I've got stuff of them, a lot actually...and if anyone wants I can put my list up...just note that I'm still updating it too, I've got some new stuff I haven't added yet...^_^''

I used to think Ayukawa was 16, I mean look at him, he's TALL...just like one Japanese boy I met. It's suprises me that he's that tall at age 14... Shocked

I enjoyed watch Yaotome, Yabu, & Ayukawa in Kinpachi Sensei, they were all great actors in there, especially the bonding friendship of Yaotome & Aykawa's characters...it's was so dark, and sad.. Shameful Cry Puppy Dog Eyes

BTW, I never noticed this until a while ago, but Ya-Ya-Yah, is spelled Ya-Ya-yah, apparently they wanted the last "yah" to be in lower case...
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:
Hmm... I just actually notice a few days ago... Before, i always sees them as a kid... Bad me... But after seeing one of their performance at SC...i think they're ok... i find one of the guys there really cute... Dont know his name for sure.. something that starts with 'H' hiraku...hiroki...i cant remember.. mind helping me out here?
What's the range age for the Ya-Ya-Yah's??

Do you mean Yaotomoe Hikaru

The age range is 14 to 17 now...I can post a profile I made of the group...
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's a Ya-Ya-yah profile I compiled a while ago, this was helping me understand more what Johnny's Jr. does with their groups bit... I think the profiles are outdated:

Here are the members starting from the left:

Yamashita Shoon
Nickname: Mayo, Shot, Yama, Shoon
Bithdate: 1988.Dec.20
Birthplace: Tokyo
Star sign: Sagittarius
Blood Type: A
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Shoe Size: 27 cm
Ofiice Entry: January 21, 2001
Favorite Color: Red, white, sea blue
Dislike Color: Light brown, dark colors
Favorite Food: Omelette
Deslike Food: Mushrooms
Favorite Subjets: History
Deslike Subject: Geography
Good Point: Determined and don�t have any tooth decay
Weak Point: Have poor sence of direction
Hobby: Tea tasting
Special Skill: Acrobat, permorming magic tricks, target shooting
Bad Habit: Touching forelock
Favorite type of girl: One who doesn�t lie, one who know what�s right for a situation
Rival in Johnny�q Junior: Myself if you can�t beat yourself, you can�t move forward.
Place that want to go this summer: Overseas!
Recently embarrasing incident: Hurriedly got into a wrong train
Recent addiction: Apple Tea
Recently been in: West Side Story (w/ Matsumoto, Ohno, & Sakurai)

Yaotome Hikaru
Family call: hikaru
Birthday: 1990.Dec.2
Blood type...O
Hight: 154cm(in...06/2003)
Weight: 39cm(in...06/2003)
Favourite color: Black,White and Blue
Hate: Caterpillar,Cat and Bug
Like: Football and Football game
Birthplace: Sendai
Member of Jr in Dec 2002
First at magazine: Duet Poteto and Wink up in...03/2003
In Myojo: 04/2003
**TV appearences:
Pizza-La (Cm and Pizza-La is backer of Stand By Me(
J-Sport 2003(Hikaru is run a race)
Concert Kinki Kids (He dance with Koichi Domoto and
that is the first on stage show)
Concert T&T in Yokohama Arina(01/05/2004)
(He's song "I believe in my self","Words of love"and"Axel")
Stand By me 2 part on stage(Price 7,500 6,500
and 5,000 Yen at 22/05/2004 to 01/08/04)
SUMMARY: Johnny's Jr SUMMERY CONCERT at 08/08/2004
3 nen B kumi(3-B) (Hikaru Yabu and Taiyo>)That it's a first drama of Hikaru.
Close Friends in Jr: Taiyo
Neighbor: Black friend
Like to eat: Everything about sweets
Girl Like: Proficient about Cook

Yabu Kota
nickname :yabujji
birthday : 1990.Jan.31
sodiac :aquarius
birth place :kanagawa
height :145~149 cm
weight :27~29 kg
blood type: A
Recently in: 3nenBgumi Kinpachi Sensei

Ayukawa Taiyo
nickname: taiyo, ayu
birthday: 1991.Jan.18
sodiac: capricon
birth place: tokyo
height: 163 cm
weight: 42 kg
blood type: B
Recently in: 3nenBgumi Kinpachi Sensei

I liked Ayukawa at first, but that was becuse I thought he was 16, well here's a pic of the group with their two missing members:

masaki hoshino **the end on the right**
nickname: hoshino
birthday: 1987.Oct.10
sodiac: libra
height: 173 cm
weight: 52 kg

akama naoya**First on the left**
nickname: naoya
birthday: 1991.April.5
sodiac: aries
height: 150 cm
weight: 34 kg
tInoltin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for all the infos Kirari Ilillah.. Oh my~ I never thought that they could be older than me... i'm 16..turning 17 on september... my..my.. what a mistake i made... Bonk Bonk

thanks again...you're right.. that's the one i was talking about.. hikaru... kawaii ne~ Mr Green Unfortunately, he's younger than me.. Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kirari Ililah

Arigatou Gozaimasu for all info ^^
And I wolud be really glad if you opened your list ^^ becouse i loooove ya ya yah Yeah Nut
Actuallt i could need some help too hehe becouse i dont know where I find some ones "list" Crazy

So if someone could help me i would be happy Sweat Applaud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HEY

i am new too and i absoulterly loveya-ya-yah they are my favourite Johnny's group along wiht KAT-TUN and my favourite is YABU KOTA he is so damn HOT and well he has grown now so he is taller and not so cute little boyish which is great
woooooooo i love him and he is OLDER then me maeks em soo happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just have another question
does anyone know which Kinpachi sensei or whatever that show was Yabu was in? or is he not in any an di mjust imagining this?

bye byes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chookie star wrote:
just have another question
does anyone know which Kinpachi sensei or whatever that show was Yabu was in? or is he not in any an di mjust imagining this?

bye byes

It should be Kinpachi Sensei Season 7. I think Hikaru is also in it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i saw this profile of ya-ya-yah in this web .. seems tat they are growing taller real fast .. (not sure whether is tis the 'lastest height' .. but it's a bit taller than the one Kirari Ililah provided .. especially Ayukawa Taiyo's ht .. Sweat )

Yabu Kota - 167 cm
Yaotome Hikaru - 160.5 cm
Ayukawa Taiyo - 181 cm (Wow!)
Yamashita Shoon - 168 cm

* not very sure abt masaki hoshino & akama naoya , coz the web didn't put their hts ..

(info from http://johnnysentertainment.free.fr/ya-ya-yahprofiles.htm )

Ayukawa's really scary .. 14 yr old and 181cm ... he's even taller than so many seniors .. hahaz ... i also used to think tat he's the oldest in the grp .. and was so shocked to find out he's born in 1991 .. Mr Green

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yabu-chan Is My Favorite Too ^^ And Then Shoon-kun ^^

Please Someone, Help Me Find Where I Can Trade Shameful Cry

Damn, I Wanna Go To Japan And Met All The Johnny's Jr Nut Naughty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow~! 181?! That's even taller than the arashi's...
pinkgloss

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At last there is a thread for Ya-Ya-yah!!!

I like Shoon!!! Smitten

Same as you guys i was so shocked to when i find out Taiyo's real age!!!I thought he was older than Shoon but to my surprised he is just 14 and he is so freakin tall!!!

When they performed in MS one time together with KAT-TUN!!!Damn Kame looks so short near Taiyo!!! Sweat And like he is the same height with Junno.And this kid is still growing.
enen_shun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

omg ... cannot imagine if taiyo's gonna grow somemore ... Wow!
he would really stands out among crowd ... haa ..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...
Is there anyone who knows a side where you can download videos with yayayah? I Only got One... but i have already download all at that side Shameful Cry

Code:
http://borg.jabluszko.net/yayayah/en_index2.php

Omg... there is so much info about Shoon and Taiyo...and Hikaru... But almost nothing about Yabujji Shameful Cry ohh my favorite! blah blah Flying Kiss anyone who knows more about kota except Name, heigh, weigh,nickname, sodiac, birthday and bloodtype? Fingers crossed [/b]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ya-Ya-yah. I heard of them, they all look cute I like Yabu Kota! he's adorable =D XDD Can't believe he's older them me by a few months Mr Green maybe I should pay more attention to them hehe only listen to some of there songs in songjapan =\\
tInoltin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes.. he's freaking tall.... for someone who's only 14 years old....he's so tall.. can he get taller? He should be a great basketball player ne... so easy to shoot~ hehehe...
whisper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm...off the top of my head, what I remember about the group.

Yabu likes curry and he dislikes tomato. Taiyo's favorite food is omu rice

Yabu is the leader of the group, favorite color is red.

Taiyo is the tallest in the group but the youngest

HOshino Masaki and Akama Naoya are no longer in ya-ya-yah - it's now a four member group.

ya-ya-yah was originally a 5 member group - they released a single called Yuki 100% a few years ago, it was the theme song of Ninja Rintarou.

They have their own show that airs on Sunday afternoons on TV Tokyo.

Yaotome Hikaru joined the group much later and they became a 6 member group, before the two members left.

It's said that Yabu is close to Jin from Kat-tun

They had their first solo concert in Jan 2005 and this summer they're doing Summary (stage perf)

Yabu started high school recently - he's in the same high school that matsujun and yamaP went to

oh...here are some screencaps from one of the episodes of their shows, i got a long time ago...just remembered i had them
will try and post more pics later

Last edited by whisper on Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 219, 220, 221  Next
Page 1 of 221

Jump to: