jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
New Members Introduce Yourself Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 231, 232, 233  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kill_mart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes another new member again! Wassup?!?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Hi everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

I'm Toni, 16/f, and an American citizen living in Okinawa, Japan. I just arrived here a few months ago and I absolutely love it here!! I'm of mixed ethnicity (Okinawan included) and consider myself very Japanese at heart. I'm slow to catch up on the latest anime (because I *still* don't have a job. Grr.) but, basically, I want Japan to be my home Smile

I found this place today doing a Google search for Japanese penpals, and I'd specifically like a cute, fun, smart Japanese guy to flirt with and learn from, and it looks like I've come to the right place Mr Green

I join a lot of forums but hate carrying a newbie status, so please reply to my post or send me a PM if I can adopt you as my official Forum Buddy to break me out of my shell. I'm shy and quiet, I promise I'm not boring. Bow

I have more elaborate profiles and a website elsewhere, if you're interested in me as a friend. I'm just lazy and hate leaving 50-page messages when a simple chat will do Sweat

Bye for now! Fingers crossed
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to Jdorama Mr Green

Good luck finding your Japanese penpal Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, all. I'm Lee~! =D

I've actually been referencing the J-dorama database for a long time, but I'm only now signing up on the forums.

Lessee... I'm 18, an Asian entertainment whore, and next semester I'm (hopefully) starting college, and I plan to major in Japanese. I love anime and manga, music games, going to arcades, and being a nerd in general... =P

Nice to meet you guys! ^_^
Eve

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lee-chan, Krim, ExoticEthnic912,

Welcome welcome welcome!! yippee yippee

Hope you enjoy the forum!!!

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
atlas82

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yell allo everyone!
ExoticEthnic912

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: ^_^ Reply with quote Back to top

Well, this place looks fun, and since this summer vacation is long and boring, I live to make new friends. Muack I'll most likely make it past ten posts.
sashimi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I have been visiting this site since last year I guess but it is only this year that I became "into" forums. I kinda like being here..it is difficult to find friends in school that like jpop and jrock! Or rather I haven't found any in school. Anyway, it is great to be here! w00t! w00t!
ahochaude

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome atlas82, ExoticEthnic912, and sashimi!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, I'm Pugsy [nickname]. I've been around this site for years but only registered as a member in April 2005. Was too busy looking up dramas and reading reviews to realize there was a discussion thread at the bottom of the index page. [me bad me bad] Bonk
My first post was in the Discussions on Artists forum under KinKi Kids thread.

Fave JPN Artists: Namie Amuro, KinKi Kids, Yuko Takeuchi etc..[too long of a list and I'm a lazy bum Naughty ]

You will also notice that I'm a long-time fan of Taiwan's Jimmy Lin [In my avatar] Would like to post a Japanese artist there but my computer graphic knowledge sucks big time. Puppy Dog Eyes Someone from another forum I frequent made me that avatar. So please bear with me. Shameful Cry

This website is so far the only resource I have to find information on doramas. You all seem to be such experts on the subject. Bow [yes, I am kissing ass now] Yoroshiku Gozaiimasu!! Victory! Peace!

p/s I only know a few words in Japanese so please don't start giving me replies in full fledged Japanese. I would not understand you.
Also, I really like the emoticons on this site. They're soo cool Yeah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Pugsy!
Hope you have fun in the forum!

ahochaude

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the forum, pugsy!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: �͂��߂܂��āI�@Hi, everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

My name is Sylvain, and I've been living in Japan for 7 years. Needless to say, I love it! If you'd like to know more about my life in Japan, take a look at my blog, updated on a daily basis.

Cheers,

http://www.sylvainbouchard.com/wpblog/
z123_us

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Salut et Bienvenue Sylvain !

hi and welcome Sylvain,

saw ure blog just now, super cool pic albums, wants u wish to goto japan.

have fun out here! Thumbsup

Last edited by z123_us on Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
chika

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hihii!! i'm emma from malaysia!!

i'm a huge fans of japs dorama and i'm crazy over Johnnys, esp KinKi Kids, KATTUN and NEWS!!! Dancing

yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!! Bow
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chika wrote:
hihii!! i'm emma from malaysia!!

i'm a huge fans of japs dorama and i'm crazy over Johnnys, esp KinKi Kids, KATTUN and NEWS!!! Dancing

yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!! Bow

Careful with what you say Chika, either you spell it out (japanese dorama) or shorten it correctly to J-dorama. we avoid the word "Jap" here. Just a heads up for the future Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

Careful with what you say Chika, either you spell it out (japanese dorama) or shorten it correctly to J-dorama. we avoid the word "Jap" here. Just a heads up for the future Victory! Peace!

ohh! hontoni gomen nasai!! i dun know about that!! (bakka me) Bonk Bonk

gomen,ne? i'll take it as a good advice... Bow Bow
Eve

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Chika!
Welcome to the forum! Have fun!
Mr Green

chika

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:
Hi Chika!
Welcome to the forum! Have fun!
Mr Green

thanks,eve!! i like your banners..err..how to post them here? Sweat
Saito_Hajime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

I have already posted several messages in different threads before I realized that there is a thread for newbies like me. Anyway, as they say, it's never too late Smile

I am Matthew, a 20 year old college student from the Philippines. At first I only like animes especially Rurouni Kenshin. Then i got hooked up in Jdorama because of the series Shinsengumi (still related to RK) and Moto Kare. And because of the stunning beauty of Ryoko Hirosue, I became a big fan of her.

I only saw this forum this June and I find this forum very cool and informative when it comes to Japanese entertainment.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 231, 232, 233  Next
Page 105 of 233

Jump to: