jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Seija no koushin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Seija no koushin Reply with quote Back to top

im watching this drama rite now
omg! its so depressing n dark -_- but its a good drama to watch, it taught me alot... the real world is so cruel... how could they abuse them.... they were the one that should protect them.....

everyone is so bad!! i thought the boss was a nice person...
but he's just the same like his wife.... his son!!
bad people!! Angry Mad
cant believe he raped that long hair gal.... God Dammit
it was so disgusting Bang Head

btw, ando masanabu is cute!!! his sis is pretty too!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i changed the title a lill.. hope u won't mind
Wink
i kinda like this drama, love ando masanobu's role the most, 1 cool protective bro
Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ooopppss sorry
Bonk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jisatsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've just saw the first episode of this dorama...

It really touched me...

I'm a future social integrator (or for that I'm stuying) , and I've visited a lot of places like the one in the dorama... I'm glad to know that normally how people treat the kids and adults working or living there is really nice and lovely...

But I'm so grateful to this dorama, to show a reality like this, It make people don't forget the people who are less fortunate than them... and show a real life really hard... It's good that people know about this people who are incredible, I had the opportunity to work with them and talk with them and they are amazing and my love for them is really big...

And I have to say that the actors here do a great work ^_^...

+Jisatsu+
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kenLain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just finished watching ep. 10... a bit of a let-down after the very powerful ep. 8 and 9, but I could see it's leading to heartbreaking tragedy in the finale.

Ando's Ren is just so desperate. Hell, the whole series exudes despair. I hope Towa's light can save them all, but that doesn't look likely now.

Props to the cast for their incredible performances.[/i]
donna8157

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finished watching this series in a marathon run yesterday. It was just too addictive and I couldn't stop. Anyway, this was seriously one of the best dramas that I have ever seen for both its storyline and acting.

Towa was so endearing because of his innocence and ideals. Really, a very powerful series.

Loved Ando Masanobu's character w00t! and Rin. ^_^ Ryoko Hirosue also does a wonderful job portraying Alice. I thought that this was one of the most thought-provoking and deep dramas yet.
Michi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wahh donna.... thats fast..
i still havent fnished watching this drama Fingers crossed
junkboy77

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON"T READ BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

Some scenes are pretty tough to watch. Just try to imagine how hard it was for me to have to watch some of these scenes over and over when subbing. Good thing I really enjoyed this story. Glad to see others liked it too.
Andro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Seija no Koushin Reply with quote Back to top

I'm watching this drama now, and one of my favourites. It's the darkest drama I ever seen, but I love it. What do you think about this drama?
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's already a thread for this drama.... Merging.

Please use the search engine before starting any new threads.

Thanks.
donna8157

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, junkboy for subbing the series.

SPOILER Beat You

Andro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SPOILER!

I think, it's a very good drama, with very good actors/actresses. I have only two episodes left, than I finally finish it. I'm so exciting, what'll happen in the end. I hope, everything turns ok.
Shiko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aww~ i want to finish watching this series ;_; put episode 5 has no seeders, and it stopped at 97 %!!

Anyone here can seed it again???? Episode 7, too, please....

I really like this drama so far. I cried watching every episode and I love Towa! I also love Rin and Ren and Ayumu.
Andro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shiko wrote:

I really like this drama so far. I cried watching every episode and I love Towa! I also love Rin and Ren and Ayumu.

I cried on every episodes too. And I love Ren, Towa, Ayumu and Arisu. But all the characters are great, even the evils too. I hate Saburo so much, he's a cruel monster!
I managed to watch the end of the drama. It was great and exciting. I love it!
sisigman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched this whole series through DVD within only one night! It's so nice and the story is not something you would see on mainstream television.

The adjective I use to describe this drama is CHILLING. Or CREEPY.

Inhumanity, evil, and the demonic side of man -- combined with abnormality, child-like innocence, and lack of power = the contrast is so damn nice, it sends shiver down my spine. Especially when after an event of torture, we see these mentally challenged kids perform a happy kiddie song. It's very heart-rending. And don't let me start with Rin! Being blinded and all, but still managing to smile innocently.

And it was produced a decade ago! Will a J-dorama as good as this ever come out in this decade?

I like Towa's expression when he's amazed with something. Woooooo!

I cried at the end of the series.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: