jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Smappies
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 1292, 1293, 1294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:57 am    Post subject: Smappies Reply with quote Back to top

Minna Genki~

Oha!! I decided to create a thread on SMAP to share latest infos and photos or just anything related with SMAP.

Would also love to hear what's your thoughts and feelings about SMAP. Any poems/encounters/reports that u have on Smap, pls do share.

And if you have any questions/requests at all abt SMAP...post away. Will try my best to help.

Enjoy!

*Updates*

Tuesday, Sept 23rd

- I'm looking for photos of 'Takuya Mama'...yes, and NOT Shingo Mama. I've been trying to find it for weeks now but no luck so far. Anybody can help?

- Anybody have any cool creations of animated SMAP avatars or banners...pls share with us. I'm trying to work on some on my own.

Last edited by takuya_angel on Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:54 am; edited 3 times in total
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Latest MIJ 2003 Concert Tour!

-Not Original 3 Disc clear quality.
-Captured with viewcam in the concert itself
-Mainly on Takuya Kimura & Nakai Masahiro...
-Date of concert chosen: 5th July in Tokyo
-Payment must be made via POSB Bank transfer.

Price: $15.00
Postage: $1.50 (normail mail)

Interested parties, please PM me before Friday, 26th Sept.
I'll give u the e-mail add of the seller and he will mail to ya as soon as u make the payment.

*Only open to Singaporeans. (Sorry!)
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some links to other cool SMAP sites/forums:

http://www.aimoo.com/freebird
http://www.aimoo.com/channelsmap

Review: I hang out there often and get to know other cool smap fans. We also have gatherings for Smap fans occasionally in S'pore where we'll watch latest Smap programmes or have our own feast of Bistro Smap BBQ Party! haha! Check it out!

Nakai Masahiro links:

http://homepage.mac.com/nakai_masahiro/channelsmap.html

Review: I love this site build by Masako_chan. She have soo many latest updates and articles/ smap programmes/ lyrics translations.

http://www.nakaimasahiro.com

Review: So many interesting things abt Nakai-kun. Even have downloads for latest SMAPxSMAP 2003 performances & CMs.

Tsuyoshi Kusanagi Link:

http://kusanagitsuyoshi.com

Review: A site by Totoro! Even have downloads of latest Sma x Sma!

Takuya Kimura Links:

www.takuyasea.com

Review: A cool korean website on Kimura-kun. Also include downloads for latest programmes that featured Takuya & also What's Up Smap?

www.grndbreaker.com

http://www.geocities.com/gimgabinko/Main_Index

Review: Loads of Takuya old & latest photos from magazines, CM, and doramas.
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Latest SMAP Look! Kakkoii! Lovey Eyes

*Credit goes to gimgabinko
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Define nice & rare...hmmm...anyway, i'll just post some pics as u requested. Well, i find it rare but not sure if it's nice...hehe! hehe

takuya_angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

animetama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

takuya_angel wrote:

I'll give u the e-mail add of the seller and he will mail to ya as soon as u make the payment.

Wahhhh.. I really really want this!!! Cry

Any kind soul can help me buy it and send it to me in Australia?
I will pay you for your troubles and all costs via paypal..
Please, pretty please?

I would of cos lurve u.. hehe Lovey Eyes
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

animetama wrote:

Please, pretty please?

Awww...poor thing, i would love to help u but thing is...i don't even have paypal. I tell u what...i'll PM u the seller's e-mail add and u try to negotiate sth with him.

That's the best i can do right now. Honto Gomenasai! Sweat
valle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

animetama wrote:
takuya_angel wrote:

Please, pretty please?

i often have your prob...wanting something but can't having it...i tried ordering the SMAP vest disc,but it's gonaa cost me 70 euro Shake Head
vienna_sg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One of the SMAP site

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/3083/smap.html - consist of lyrics and soundclips of the older albums

Takuya Site

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Fuji/9904/ - a lot of pics including SMAP MIJ concert
Mayumi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I made this not too long ago

http://www.SmapFanlistings.cjb.net

please take a look!
vienna_sg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mayumi wrote:

please take a look!

Mayumi, i can see your site, but can't click on those hyperlinks.
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here
mayumi's fanlisting site forum
http://users.boardnation.com/~vivanicholas/index.php

there r only 19 of us
but the site is growing
Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vienna_sg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thx juliana...i had registered.
Mayumi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vienna_sg wrote:
Mayumi wrote:

please take a look!

Mayumi, i can see your site, but can't click on those hyperlinks.

uwaahhh!!
Which ones are those??
is it in the directory site or in one of the fanlistings?
kook05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a Takuya Kimura's website...

http://www.welcome.to/takuya

it's a HK site... so it's in Mandarin...
got rather up-to-date news on TK...
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Report: Will Smith on Bistro SMAP (16/9/2003)

I totally love this episode of SmaxSma. It�s freaking hilarious with Will Smith as guest. I watched it a few days ago and I�ll write down whatever I can remember exactly. So if my report wasn�t really exact, pardon me.
He came with a translator (but imo, she kinda sucks coz she didn�t even translate properly leaving our dear boys looking blur.)
Will Smith was really friendly when he came on except�he�s really hungry.
Nakai is the host as usual and he speak pretty good English to Will.
Will Smith ordered Sushi & Tempura. Nakai was surprised by his orders and asked �You like Japanese food?� and Will was like �Yes, I love Japanese food as much as I love Japanese Women.�. Nakai asked �What kind?� and Will pointed at the translator.
Nakai then went �Ok, Take Out!� (LMAO! Her face totally changed and could see she was kinda offended at Nakai�s remark.)

(Then the interview went on and I can�t really remember much.)

Nakai teach Will Smith how to say and do the handsign of �Yoro Chikubi�. It�s actually a translation and a joke of �Women Nipples�. Will doesn�t know abt it and actually thought it was something to do with the word �Yoroshiku�.
Takuya was a little awkward when Nakai taught him that and scolded Nakai and even ordered Nakai not to tell Will of the exact meaning.
Then, Will saw Takuya�s ingredients and panicked a little by asking Nakai �Why is he making so much??� And this made Takuya glare at Will. (LOL) And Will was like �Whoah�I�m sorry (turned to translator) How do I say Sorry in Japanese? Gomenasai!� And Takuya just nodded! Then Will suddenly goes like �Yoro Chikubi� to Takuya and this made Takuya really shocked!! (this part was so hilarious exp. the look on Takuya�s face! I was laughing like mad!) And then Takuya just laughed and shut his eyes really tight. You know like the �Oh my goodness!� look??

Then, it�s time for Will to walk around the cooking area. First stop is Katori-kun. Shingo was so cute and he spoke English to Will and went like �What�s up Will?� and did the gestures like most black hip-hoppers do. And Will in return was also like �What�s up man? What�s up?� (this moment is pretty funny. LOL)
Then Shingo reminded Will abt the last time they met and he was offended when Will couldn�t remember. Then Will suddenly recalled �Oh yeah�you were so young at the time. I�m sorry! I remember now!� But Shingo was still quite mad and kept scolding Will in japanese. (LOL!)

Ok, then it goes on�which is pretty hard for me to explain. I�ll have to watch the show again.

Anyway, Takuya & Shingo�s grp won the bistro. Will present them this watch that he wore at the movie Bad Boys 2. But Will only have one watch with him and when he gave it to Takuya� Takuya straight away give it to Shingo.
I find this part pretty sweet of Takuya. Since there�s only one watch, he quickly gave it to Shingo without thinking twice. This just obviously shows how caring and loving he is towards Shingo.
Then Will mentioned that �Actually, there�s two watches.� But actually, Nakai being cheeky as always, he hide the other watch at his back pocket. That�s our Nakai ladies & gentlemen�he will always keep the thing that he want for himself.
Selfishly-cute! Hahaha!

That�s about it minna! Forgive me if they�re not really complete and exact but at least I tried since it�s my first attempt on writing a report on SxS. And pardon me if I get the date wrong as well. But this should be recorded somewhere last week.

- By Takuya_Angel

Last edited by takuya_angel on Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

takuya_angel wrote:

GOOD NEWS FOR INTERESTED OVERSEAS BUYER!

The seller have e-mailed me and mentioned he do accept Paypal payment method and he do ship overseas too.

So valle and animetama...here's your chance. Try e-mailing him at [email protected] with your Paypal ID.
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

takuya_angel wrote:
Report: Will Smith on Bistro SMAP (16/9/2003)

I totally love this episode of SmaxSma. It�s freaking hilarious with Will Smith as guest. I watched it a few days ago and I�ll write down whatever I can remember exactly. So if my report wasn�t really exact, pardon me.
He came with a translator (but imo, she kinda sucks coz she didn�t even translate properly leaving our dear boys looking blur.)
Will Smith was really friendly when he came on except�he�s really hungry.
Nakai is the host as usual and he speak pretty good English to Will.
Will Smith ordered Sushi & Tempura. Nakai was surprised by his orders and asked �You like Japanese food?� and Will was like �Yes, I love Japanese food as much as I love Japanese Women.�. Nakai asked �What kind?� and Will pointed at the translator.
Nakai then went �Ok, Take Out!� (LMAO! Her face totally changed and could see she was kinda offended at Nakai�s remark.)

(Then the interview went on and I can�t really remember much.)

Nakai teach Will Smith how to say and do the handsign of �Yoro Chikubi�. It�s actually a translation and a joke of �Women Nipples�. Will doesn�t know abt it and actually thought it was something to do with the word �Yoroshiku�.
Takuya was a little awkward when Nakai taught him that and scolded Nakai and even ordered Nakai not to tell Will of the exact meaning.
Then, Will saw Takuya�s ingredients and panicked a little by asking Nakai �Why is he making so much??� And this made Takuya glare at Will. (LOL) And Will was like �Whoah�I�m sorry (turned to translator) How do I say Sorry in Japanese? Gomenasai!� And Takuya just nodded! Then Will suddenly goes like �Yoro Chikubi� to Takuya and this made Takuya really shocked!! (this part was so hilarious exp. the look on Takuya�s face! I was laughing like mad!) And then Takuya just laughed and shut his eyes really tight. You know like the �Oh my goodness!� look??

Then, it�s time for Will to walk around the cooking area. First stop is Katori-kun. Shingo was so cute and he spoke English to Will and went like �What�s up Will?� and did the gestures like most black hip-hoppers do. And Will in return was also like �What�s up man? What�s up?� (this moment is pretty funny. . LOL) Shingo was trying to be like a nigger or sth
Then Shingo reminded Will abt the last time they met and he was offended when Will couldn�t remember. Then Will suddenly recalled �Oh yeah�you were so young at the time. I�m sorry! I remember now!� But Shingo was still quite mad and kept scolding Will in japanese. (LOL!)

Ok, then it goes on�which is pretty hard for me to explain. I�ll have to watch the show again.

Anyway, Takuya & Shingo�s grp won the bistro. Will present them this watch that he wore at the movie Bad Boys 2. But Will only have one watch with him and when he gave it to Takuya� Takuya straight away give it to Shingo.
I find this part pretty sweet of Takuya. Since there�s only one watch, he quickly gave it to Shingo without thinking twice. This just obviously shows how caring and loving he is towards Shingo.
Then Will mentioned that �Actually, there�s two watches.� But actually, Nakai being cheeky as always, he hide the other watch at his back pocket. That�s our Nakai ladies & gentlemen�he will always keep the thing that he want for himself.
Selfishly-cute! Hahaha!

That�s about it minna! Forgive me if they�re not really complete and exact but at least I tried since it�s my first attempt on writing a report on SxS. And pardon me if I get the date wrong as well. But this should be recorded somewhere last week.

- By Takuya_Angel

me watched it.. !! i really like will smith.. he's so friendly..though..

Last edited by arashinokoto on Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vienna_sg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

takuya_angel wrote:
takuya_angel wrote:

GOOD NEWS FOR INTERESTED OVERSEAS BUYER!

The seller have e-mailed me and mentioned he do accept Paypal payment method and he do ship overseas too.

So valle and animetama...here's your chance. Try e-mailing him at [email protected] with your Paypal ID.

Hey Takuya_angel, i know that email address. Is it from the yahoo sg auction. There is something i need to warn you though. i brought a couple of VCDs series from her <-- it is a lady, i meet her before. But some VCDs quailty are bad, it play until half way and stops. I think she brought the VCDs from Malaysia.

Better be careful. Big Grin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 1292, 1293, 1294  Next
Page 1 of 1294

Jump to: