jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 264, 265, 266 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reinanareini

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

satorare wrote:

Tats y it's different for everyone.Some prefer to round up their exact age age of tat yr,others prefer say e age tat is bfore their bday.

I think so. And me too, if someone ask me about an age, I'll tell them my age at this yr. even if my bday don't arrive.

I don't wanna be old but I want to know i'm older or younger than them. w00t!
xiaowanzi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aiba-Masaki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xiaowanzi wrote:
Some more aiba clips from mayanoka no arashi...

If i rem correctly, it's aiba-masaki who requested it...

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1D5ZGFCAZC6C02EBS6JJZS8DS1
http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2L2JUUTKC5KOP2KAPB4FQQTXGL
http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PPK9OH8REUC82S2A0F9X5LS8D
http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CFD4W3QIUF2523UX7LW7ORG5J
http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HBDG6UVCOAPV03O7GXFZXWZDO

Enjoy minna san~ w00t!

Thank yeu soh much!! Rolly Yay! More of AIBA MASAKI! hehe can't wait to watch them.
xiaowanzi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aiba-Masaki wrote:

Thank yeu soh much!! Rolly Yay! More of AIBA MASAKI! hehe can't wait to watch them.

Welcome... no prob...

But if you don't mind, can u send me your list again?

Domo~ Mr Green
ryoko293

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xiaowanzi wrote:
Some more aiba clips from mayanoka no arashi...

If i rem correctly, it's aiba-masaki who requested it...

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1D5ZGFCAZC6C02EBS6JJZS8DS1
http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2L2JUUTKC5KOP2KAPB4FQQTXGL
http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PPK9OH8REUC82S2A0F9X5LS8D
http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CFD4W3QIUF2523UX7LW7ORG5J
http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HBDG6UVCOAPV03O7GXFZXWZDO

Enjoy minna san~ w00t!

Oh SUGOI~ thanx for all the aiba masaki goodies. Can't wait so the see the clips tomorrow, but I have to lie down now, I'm exhausted from work and lack of sleep...^^, also a big ARIGATOU for all the other clips that where U7led while I was absent the last 2-3 days!! THANKX MINNA~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

satorare wrote:

Tats y it's different for everyone.Some prefer to round up their exact age age of tat yr,others prefer say e age tat is bfore their bday.

thats so weird! i always thought of the bday as like the turning point and all that but i guess some people will round up earlier... hmm wow... anyway.

this is kind of a stupid question but... whats PPOI?
arashilove

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Arashi Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, we've had this conversation before! Sweat

Matsujun's bloodtype is O negative.

(I am answering a question 2 page back)
arashilove

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Arashi Reply with quote Back to top

When is Ohno going to get his own drama? I haven't watched any of the Pikanchi movies, so the only time I've seen O-chan in a drama was a 10-second cameo in Sho's "Yoiko no Mikata". For some reason I feel that he will prove himself a great actor if only he were given the opportunity to star as the lead role in a drama.

Last edited by arashilove on Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
__embryoBxTCH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

satorare wrote:
If u are turning frm 21 to 22 dis yr but ur bday has not reached yet,and when people asks u wat is ur age dis yr u wld usually tell dem u're 22.
Tats y Jun said he's 22 even though his bday has not arrived yet.

No... someone already explained previously that in Asian countries... you are considered a year older than your age in the Western Hemisphere. I'm Vietnamese so if I were to go to Vietnam today... I would have to say I am 18 instead of 17. My mommy even forgot this when we celebrated her birthday yesterday... she thought she was turning 52 but in the USA, she was turning 51. My daddy had to remind her. Haha. It's that whole "in the utero" thingy that they count as one year (as you are born).

MatsuJun is turning 23 over in Asia while he would technically be considered 22 over here in the Western World. It's basically a difference of cultures. Had to clear that up even though someone explained it earlier. Nut
buzzybug

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

talking about matsujun's birthday... i think he's the luckiest member coz he celebrate his birthday every year during the summer concert... i love it when Nino wrote a birthday song for him... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: Arashi Reply with quote Back to top

arashilove wrote:
Haha, we've had this conversation before! Sweat

Matsujun's bloodtype is O negative.

(I am answering a question 2 page back)

except... every other website on the web says its type A!! Nut

i thought it was O- too 'cause i read it here... and then everywhere i went online said it was A... so weird....
Kawaii Kinomoto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

buzzybug wrote:
talking about matsujun's birthday... i think he's the luckiest member coz he celebrate his birthday every year during the summer concert... i love it when Nino wrote a birthday song for him... Wink

i agree!! matsujun's so lucky cuz he gets to celebrate his b-day with his fans^___^ and yea matsumoto-kun no uta was so kawaii Mr Green it's such a nice song!!

to everyone who uploads stuff thanks so much! and to reinanareini: thanks so much for the suppin arashi con!! Bow

just another side note: i noticed that a lot of people are planning to go to see arashi during their 2006 concert... i am too and i was just thinking that it would SOOOOO KOOL if we all kinda went together or sumthin... lol!! just a thought Victory! Peace!
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

__embryoBxTCH wrote:

No... someone already explained previously that in Asian countries... you are considered a year older than your age in the Western Hemisphere. I'm Vietnamese so if I were to go to Vietnam today... I would have to say I am 18 instead of 17. My mommy even forgot this when we celebrated her birthday yesterday... she thought she was turning 52 but in the USA, she was turning 51. My daddy had to remind her. Haha. It's that whole "in the utero" thingy that they count as one year (as you are born).

MatsuJun is turning 23 over in Asia while he would technically be considered 22 over here in the Western World. It's basically a difference of cultures. Had to clear that up even though someone explained it earlier. Nut

okie. it makes sense. tho im sure that there ARE people in the US who round up too. so i guess its all a matter of where you are and whatever habit u have about ur bday. then again i would be surprised that there are people who say they're a certain age before they actually turn it but eh. who knows. Victory! Peace!

buzzybug- i agree! about him being able to celebrate for his birthday in the summer concert. especially since he loves singing and what better to do on ur bday than to do something u love? then again i wonder if sometimes he wants to just relax... *sigh*

i wish jun would sing me a song for my birthday too... Big Grin
Aiba-Masaki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:

i agree!! matsujun's so lucky cuz he gets to celebrate his b-day with his fans^___^ and yea matsumoto-kun no uta was so kawaii Mr Green it's such a nice song!!

to everyone who uploads stuff thanks so much! and to reinanareini: thanks so much for the suppin arashi con!! Bow

just another side note: i noticed that a lot of people are planning to go to see arashi during their 2006 concert... i am too and i was just thinking that it would SOOOOO KOOL if we all kinda went together or sumthin... lol!! just a thought Victory! Peace!

Most of yeu guys are planing to go to Conert in 2006..T_T next yr.. mayn...I'm planning to go 2007 xD I want 2006 Summer to work my ass of and make more money for the trip ahaha! When I go in 2007 I might stay June,July, and August hopefully..xDD

Well may I ask is anyone gonna go in 2007! and I have a questiona bout the concert... if yeur the first person to buy the ticket does that mean yeu get super really good seat? and if yeur near the last yeu get a crappy seat..?
tsuki666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:

Agree, KawaiiKinomoto, it would be so cool to go together to the con!!! Hopefully I�Lll be studying there by that time so I cuold get the tickets and stuff w00t! ... well, still a long way to there, but we should begin planning!!!!
shortmei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aiba-Masaki wrote:

Well may I ask is anyone gonna go in 2007! and I have a questiona bout the concert... if yeur the first person to buy the ticket does that mean yeu get super really good seat? and if yeur near the last yeu get a crappy seat..?

It really depends on where you buy the ticket. If you buy it through the fanclub you're bound to have good/decent seats. If you buy it through scalpers, you can pick a range from very good seats to not-so-good seats, it just depends how much you're willing to splurge..
chubby_baby

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

humm... even tho my parents are really chinese, i've never heard of that whole adding a year to your age thing. but i don't think i'd wanto add a year to my age cause it makes me feel so much older!! i don't want that. yet...

and yes yes! i think it'd be so awsome if all these fangirls from this board could meet up in japan for an arashi concert. how FUN would that be??
Kawaii Kinomoto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chubby_baby wrote:
and yes yes! i think it'd be so awsome if all these fangirls from this board could meet up in japan for an arashi concert. how FUN would that be??

YES!! it would be GREAT fun!!!! except ONE problem... where would we all meet up? cuz not everyone here is from the same country... so how would that work? would we meet up just on the day of the concert? or would be meet up in advance? oh well... it would be GREAT fun anyways!! i'm most likely gonna be going with sum others friends as well... but that doesnt matter since they dont really like arashi anyways... but i guess we should somewhat start planning it out... ne? lol... yay!! this will be so much fun if it actually happens!!
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:

YES!! it would be GREAT fun!!!! except ONE problem... where would we all meet up? cuz not everyone here is from the same country... so how would that work? would we meet up just on the day of the concert? or would be meet up in advance? oh well... it would be GREAT fun anyways!! i'm most likely gonna be going with sum others friends as well... but that doesnt matter since they dont really like arashi anyways... but i guess we should somewhat start planning it out... ne? lol... yay!! this will be so much fun if it actually happens!!

omggggggggggg that'd be so much fun!!! hahaha... well we could always meet up in advance and then go to the concert together too... wow that would be great. only... way out of my price range right now Sweat
Kawaii Kinomoto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sawadasmile wrote:
omggggggggggg that'd be so much fun!!! hahaha... well we could always meet up in advance and then go to the concert together too... wow that would be great. only... way out of my price range right now Sweat

yea i guess we could meet up before the concert and go together also, and awwww... but you have a WHOLE year to try to make money for the trip ne?? lol... and maybe your parents could help pay for some or something? the more people the better!! Dancing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 264, 265, 266 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 265 of 1285

Jump to: