jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tackey & Tsubasa
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 168, 169, 170  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow way too cool! w00t!

must get the "get down" Pv... and then I must found those wispering-moments ^^ *desperat*

omg what I love T&T Smitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: T&T Reply with quote Back to top

arashilove wrote:
Um, has anyone noticed that this is a Tackey & TSUBASA forum, yet we hardly ever mention poor Imai Tsubasa-kun! Of course, there wouldn't be a Tackey & Tsubasa without him, ne? Lovey Eyes Smitten

Whenever I ask for PVs I always write TxT, always. Not just Tackey. I'd be a fool to not notice Tsubasa. The guy kicks total arse Lovey Eyes !
kaari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Swedish_Japan_Lover"]

Here Is the Translation:

Graduation ~Goodbye is for Tomorrow's Sake~

THANK U SO MUCH w00t! !!
kaari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tsuki666 wrote:

Thanx anyway pinkgloss Smile OMG... you are luck to be able to watching in TV!!!!

kaari you are also Mexican and I see you like Hyde!!!!!!! Who do you think is cuter: He or TakkiTsuba??? he he he

YEP! ^^, ETO.......PUES HYDE ES MI DIVINIDAD NIPONA, QUE MÁS PUEDO DECIRTE Sweat ..... ADORO A ESE HOMBRE!
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="kaari"]
Swedish_Japan_Lover wrote:

Here Is the Translation:

Graduation ~Goodbye is for Tomorrow's Sake~

THANK U SO MUCH w00t! !!

You are so welcome Wink

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: T&T Reply with quote Back to top

Swedish_Japan_Lover:

Thank you for all the things you've uploaded and for both translations of the song "Sotsugyou".

Indeed, the PVs for "Kiseki", "Get Down", and "True Heart" are all interconnected. The album was based on the theme of the elements and seasons, so, as ainangst already mentioned, "Kiseki" is water-themed and "Get Down" is fire-themed. And Tsubasa dances amazingly in the PV.

I am in the process of uploading "Get Down" because I know most of you have not seen that PV yet. As I said, it is a very nice PV which will increase your liking of Tsubasa-kun after watching it, I guarantee it.

Meanwhile, here is a short clip:

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1KSGYJTWBN2YY0X7QNXSN89QBZ

This is a funny clip--at the end of a performance they had to take off their shirts Naughty , and Tackey did so easily, however Tsubasa-kun got very shy! He is so kawaii!
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you so much arashilove ^_^ haha tusbasa looks so cute in that one ^^

oh and by the way you are welcome Mr Green

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arigatou minna, everyone who upload clips/pvs on T&T!!!!! w00t! Dancing

i enjoyed every single one u guys uploaded!! Mr Green

anyone know is T&T gonna produce a concert dvd/vcd for this yr concert? or are they even gonna have one this yr? i am super interested to get it, cuz i think all their songs that I have heard till now, no one disappoint me. hehe
atata

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

and here is a preformance...

Tackey & Tsubasa - Love Story
http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23E47G9TZRHJT1KPW5VW7TZKN6

is it suppose to stop at 1min plus or me??? the performance seems to stop half way... Sweat
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atata wrote:

is it suppose to stop at 1min plus or me??? the performance seems to stop half way... Sweat

yeah it does... I am sorry for that... I wish I had the whole clip... but I dont Shameful Cry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yuki881 wrote:
*hey ainang, cought u here hehe hehe *

did any of u seen this interview on tackey n tsubasa where they talk about this 3 pvs? although i don't quite understand Sweat but they mention that there's a scene in both get down n kiseki where they 'whispers' each other's name Mr Green Mr Green . if u watch both of the pvs clearly, u will notice that in get down, there's a scene where tsubasa 'whispers' tackey's name, and in kiseki, there's a scene where tackey whispers tsubasa's name Mr Green Mr Green i went to watch all over again and it's true!!!

really? In love I want to see them!! can anyone upload kiseki for me? XD
atata

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah it does... I am sorry for that... I wish I had the whole clip... but I dont Shameful Cry

it's ok ne swedish. i like the style of the show though it was short. LOL Bonk

btw, that short clip of music station. LOL, I thought Tsubasa will eventually take off his clothes, becuz Takki is so faaasst.. hehe Naughty

actually it s very cute. Bonk thanks for the upload, now can i ask for more???? Nut hehe Bonk Bonk Bonk Beaten
kkl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey txt fans...
i've noticed this thread has been moving lately....

i've posted this in kat-tun thread and thought u tackey fans would like to see it too...

the dreamboy performance from haru con with akame as special guests...

love this as they mess this up....
tackey u are so adore with that smile and so is jin with his bakaness

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2IPQDDKKTV83T1F66ARJI0NJEG

btw i'm a txt fan too.... 22 is great.... i love the txt style... sexy dancing.....the silly hand movement.... the rabu rabu moments and so much more........

cant say who my favourite out of the two... they are special in there own way........ and love them differently........
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kaari: if you go back to page 29 you can se the Kiseki link there... I think its still avalible...Thumbsup

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here is another clip with T&T:

Tackey Tsubasa - LOVE TOUGH, Kaze, Yume Monogatari
http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=33XWEMD5C7AA53ABFHY162PJ9P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

man I am posting alot in this topic.... but anyway...
I was wondering if some one could upload those mp3 for me:

1: Starry Sky
2: Serenade
3: Queen Of R
4: Ai Sekai

Thanks Thanx!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone have the clip of TxT playing giant sized Jenga? Also, does anyone else have any clips of the two doing guest appearences on shows (e.g. not singing but just hanging out and being silly Nut )? I've never had the opportunity to see anything like that so, help me please my friends! hehe
kaari

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh my god it's true!!! I already saw kiseki video and tackey really whispers ''tsubasa'', Rolly is so cute!!, seems like he's singing to him all time Flying Kiss

by the way....are kiseki and true heart pv related, isn't?
tsuki666

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kaari wrote:

YEP! ^^, ETO.......PUES HYDE ES MI DIVINIDAD NIPONA, QUE MÁS PUEDO DECIRTE Sweat ..... ADORO A ESE HOMBRE!

ha ha ha, te entiendo perfectamente... Hyde... ahhhh.... tengo un enorme poster de él en mi cabecera Sweat ... pero ya está rodeado por fotos de Takki, Jun y Sho hehe
arashilove

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: T&T Reply with quote Back to top

AAAAAAAAAH!! I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE!! Shameful Cry

I promised on the last page to upload the "Get Down" PV, but I've tried about four times yesterday and it's not working. This is the first time YSI has not worked for me, therefore I will try again. Hopefully my next try will be successful.

Kaari:

The "Kiseki" (Tackey solo) and "Get Down" (Tsubasa solo) PVs are related because the theme of the album "Hatachi" that the songs were on is elements, and the PVs for these songs are consistent with that theme. "Kiseki" represents water and calm, whereas "Get Down" represents fire and passion.

Oh, and about the "Get Down" and "Kiseki" PVs having the whispering of each other's names--it's true! When Tackey whispers "Tsubasa" in "Kiseki" and in the "Get Down" PV, I clearly saw Tsubasa whisper "Takizawa". How cool! Dancing

Swedish_Japan_Lover:

I have both the "Starry Sky" and "Serenade" mp3s which you requested earlier, so I will upload them soon. I'm sorry but I don't have "Queen of R" (never heard of it) or "Ai Sekai". Also, thank you very much for the videos you uploaded!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 30 of 170

Jump to: