jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Mimura
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Mimura Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone. I'm one of Mimura's growing fans. Would love to meet with her other fans from all around the world so I created this thread. & please share news and pictures of Mimura-san here. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu Wink

Name: Mimura
D.O.B: 15 June 1984
P.O.B: Saitama Prefecture, Japan
Height: 167 cm
Bloodtype: B
Dramas: Beginner(2003), Fire Boys ~Megumi no Daigo(2004), Rikon Bengoshi(2004)
CMs: Fujitsu [F505iGPS,FOMA F900i], P&G [Pantene], Asahi Beverage [Nigorase Umacha][/u]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
emiko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mimura's first movie debut will be open in cinemas on 13 November 2004. The movie, intitle Umineko starring Misaki Ito, Toru Nakamura, Mimura, Koichi Sato etc.

Mimura also has 2 other new projects. Fall season drama with cast such as Taizo Harada & Yuko Asano will be joining Mimura in a new drama, Medaka on Fuji TV. The other one will be a movie intitle Chakushin ari 2, the sequel of the hit Chakushin ari(starring Shinichi Tsutsumi & Ko Shibasaki). The new cast will be Mimura herself, Asaka Seto & Yu Yoshizawa.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
yt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

didn't realise there was a thread for her, wasn't added into the front list Grumble
First saw her in Fireboys, she was great for Yamada Takayuki''s love interest hehe
yt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She has new starring role in Autumm drama. Way to go Mimura!!

zchendevlemh

Location: Ten Carat 5-19-1 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0012, Japan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yt wrote:
She has new starring role in Autumm drama. Way to go Mimura!!

w00t! cute smile

this is a new thread that's y it wasn't added yet on arashi's list Sweat
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it was there.. isn't a new thread, but the link is there ^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
emiko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know u already pun this thread in the front list arashi. in fact you already put it there like months ago rite? becoz sometimes when I can't find this thread I use that list to get into this thread. thx arashi I know it's a tough job to list all those threads(including this one Smile

btw for those who can read Japanese why don't you go and visit Mimura's Japanese fansite by Asamari --> http://mimula.client.jp

good source for Mimura's latest news w00t!
massaru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a Mimura's fan too...1st saw her in Fire Boys I think, also saw a part of Beginner ( I'm missing the last vcd's....what the hell...can't complain...was downloading for free anyway; still it sucks when you don't get to see all of it! ).

I'm downloading Rikon Bengoshi at the moment and if I get all the episodes *crossing fingers* I'll be sure to post them at d-addicts !
eltinator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow she's cute! 84er! w00t! hehe
emiko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow Mimura got a lot of fans eh nowadays. back in months ago most of the people I met will like, "uh who's that?" when I mentioned her name hehe. Good for her Mr Green I'm still waiting for Rikon Bengoshi & Fire Boys to be available with Malay subtitle here. Ah if they don't release it with Malay sub, I guess I'll just have to grab those with Chinese sub only Bang Head Grumble Don't really care when it comes to my fav stars Bonk Sweat BTW I am thinking of uploading Mimura's CMs someday, somewhere. Any suggestion or materials? For this time being I just have 3 of her CM of Asahi nigorase umacha, pantene and fujitsu handphone
wai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here're some pix of Mimura from the official site of Beginner...there's Joe in all the pictures, coz that's what i was looking at anyway... Naughty hehe

yt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

speaking about beginner, she was selected from 10, 000 girls from the audtion to play this role Applaud
emiko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/rikon/pickup09.html --> Mimura's 20th birthday article with pictures hehe

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/medaka/index2.html --> link to website of Mimura's latest dorama Medaka
eltinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yt wrote:
speaking about beginner, she was selected from 10, 000 girls from the audtion to play this role Applaud

the judges have a good eye for cuteness then Big Grin hehe
yt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

her new drama ep 1

ITAIIII Bang Head
yt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

full of expressions in her new drama

First ep ratings opened up with mediocre 12.9%
emiko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Mimu-chan's NEWS FLASH.. Reply with quote Back to top

Mimura will stars as the leading lady with Hideaki Ito in this autumn upcoming movie intitle Kono Mune Ippai no Ai wo..
fone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just watched her in Beginner... I can't believe that's her first drama... she did so well and she got to be with Odagiri Joe and Tsutsumi Shinichi plus other great cast members... (me so jealous =p) Anyways I loved Beginner and I def. wanna watch more of her dramas now Smile
emiko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yup she did a great job in Beginner despite her "newbie" status at that time.

I have watched Beginner, Fire Boys & Medaka and performance-wise, she's really excellence in Medaka (but the story kinda sux Sweat Bonk ) and story+character wise, yappari Beginner's still the best Victory! Peace! Victory! Peace!
emiko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: MOVIE : Kono Mune Ippai no Ai wo Reply with quote Back to top

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: