jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KAT-TUN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pumpkin puff wrote:

Kame got tricked? HAHA!

For those who saw the latest KAT-TUNx3, it's the dating one, right? When the girl (I won't name who for people who are watching...), did she spell Kame's name is Came? or... what is "CAME" supposed to mean?

She spellt it Came because there wasn't and K... so she had to compromise....hehe
pumpkin puff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How cute, now Kame will always have a story to tell when he wears that.
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hahaha.. but noticed he took it off as soon as she did not choose him.. and was like.. This shirt... I won't wear...hahaha....
pumpkin puff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL, I haven't gotten that far yet 'cause I'm still watching. But I figured. I'm at the part where she's with Junno! Hahaha! Jin and Kame were like, " Shocked She brushed his shoulder!" or "She's feeding him!" Hahahahahah! Hilarious! I have a feeling she might choose Junno.
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well that's what Jin and Kame think too....haha
kkl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pumpkin puff wrote:

Kame got tricked? HAHA!

yep!! His parent told him they were going to a baseball game... and he was so happy...

Momoko thank u for the upload... i just finished watching it.... OMG its so funny... Bakanishi u r so BAKA!!!! I love the bit he walked into the camera...Haha that was like so so silly...... But that bikini... lolololol..... only bakanishi can do something that embrassing and laugh it off as a big joke.... when he wore it to the baths... Junno was like asking what r u wearing... he reply on the lines of.... i wore a lepord swimming custome b4, so i need to make an effort and keep up with this image...
hahaha......... i've seen caps of the lepord costume clip... anyone willing to share the clip if they have it... wanna see.... btw jin u have nice legs

Can i say Junno made a lot of effort with the skipping. I've seen the skipping clip b4 and i thought kakkoi u so good at it..... But now i see all the hard work he put into.... Junno u so so sweet.....
pumpkin puff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL! I think a host of some show called Junno "Smile-kun." LOL! He does smile sooooo much! So kawaii ne.
kkl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know it just makes him look so sweet and innocent....
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe.. Junno does have a nice smile.... Hehe...
Rinrin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:
hehe.. Junno does have a nice smile.... Hehe...

Yes he does! It's the main reason why I started to notice Kat-Tun in the first place. Everyone was talking about Akame, but I didn't really take notice until I saw Junno's pic. I thought his smiling face was adorable so I started to take more notice of Kat-Tun after that. Mr Green

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny Kitagawa is getting old ... what happens when he'll die ???
I hope that he didn't touch my favorite boys so I go to Japan and kick his fucking butt ! Twisted
enen_shun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(dunno how many times i've repeated this ...)
but sooo glad to be back here in the forum ~~ Dancing

KT + Maru screen caps which i've made ~
hahaz ... Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe he'll pass down to his sister or something.. Maybe one of the Johnny's..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Helene

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

His sister must be around his age , uh ??? so then ... when they'll die ,what happens ?
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Correct me if i'm wrong k...
But i cant remember where i heard this from...
But i THINK, he'll give it to someone from SMAP... Nakai if im not mistaken.. not sure..
if not, the most logical thing is to give down to someone from Johnny's...
let's just wait n see...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Littleangel91356

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

His daughter or sister is right now the CEO so they'll handle it...they may have kids also so they can pass it down to them.

Junno's smile shines KAT-TUN in some way.....he is just the innocent heartbreaker of KAT-TUN...
arashilove

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: KAT-TUN Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, I haven't been on here for a week and this thread's really progressed! Victory! Peace!

Anyway, I just bought this KAT-TUN Concert DVD from Toronto's Chinatown. It's got thirty-one songs on it including "Overture", "Peaceful Days", "Fight All Night", "Heartbreak Club", "Love or Like", and "Drive Me Drive On." This is basically my first introduction to them singing live as a group, so I'm excited to watch it. I've only watched a few minutes of it so far, and it seems to be based on a pirate-theme sort of setting. It starts off with this scary music being played in the background, then this huge pirate ship comes forward, and then the fans all scream and you see the KAT-TUN boys dressed as pirates or something. Then they start to sing.

Does anyone know for what event this is? Like, what is the name of this concert and when was it held?
pumpkin puff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it's their second exclusive concert called "KAT-TUN Live �C����." So yeah, the theme is the pirate ship. LOL! But I don't know the name in romaji.

Hmm... was this forum down for the last two days?
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I couldnt watch the KT show... but I got the dates with kame and jin and the date results... but I havent the others... so if some one could be sooo kind if they have those videos and upload? Thanks w00t!
(soo nice when jdorama works again)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: KAT-TUN Reply with quote Back to top

arashilove wrote:
Wow, I haven't been on here for a week and this thread's really progressed! Victory! Peace!

Anyway, I just bought this KAT-TUN Concert DVD from Toronto's Chinatown. It's got thirty-one songs on it including "Overture", "Peaceful Days", "Fight All Night", "Heartbreak Club", "Love or Like", and "Drive Me Drive On." This is basically my first introduction to them singing live as a group, so I'm excited to watch it. I've only watched a few minutes of it so far, and it seems to be based on a pirate-theme sort of setting. It starts off with this scary music being played in the background, then this huge pirate ship comes forward, and then the fans all scream and you see the KAT-TUN boys dressed as pirates or something. Then they start to sing.

Does anyone know for what event this is? Like, what is the name of this concert and when was it held?

it's call Kat-Tun Live Kaizokuban

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next
Page 121 of 1140

Jump to: