jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDramas not worth watching
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm just the opposite... i enjoyed shomuni... v. cute!
ethane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I changed my mind...I finally finish watching the whole episodes of SOS and i find it rather intresting....it's worth to watch till the end coz the ending bit is the best :p
Cheri_Kashiwabara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea.. I found SoS a bit boring at the beginning too. But as it proceeds, the plot got better and better. I loved it and its a show that I definitely recommend. Altho I prolly wouldnt have watched it thru if not for Hideaki and Kyoko! They got soem really good actors in it... too bad it doesnt have Kassy or it would have completed my list of fave actors!

~~Cheri Kashiwabara
jellocream

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes the ending is best, but the rest.....I would say if Big Wing is boring SOS is REALLY boring. And SOS had too much love, tangled between the leads and Big Wing was lack of it.
And both of the dramas didn�t have my favourite actresses.
ethane

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha...i agree that there's too many love tangled...kinda like walking through a giant spiderweb
Namielove

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I bought With Love soley because of Yutaka, he was irresistable in this drama. it is slow going, but I have to admit that I was not paying much attention to the plot!

I watched alot of Love 2000 too, because I love Takeshi, but this one I simply couldn't finish, despite the fact he looked wonderful I did not like it at all.
jellocream

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn�t like Kamisama mou sukoshi dake either.
UWFShooter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sekai de Ichiban Papa ga suki
Hikon Kazoku
Ninzaburo Furuhata
Boyhunt
Bubble
Dokushin Seikatsu
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha.. all this while is always about the best dramas and the recommended ones. no offence but what if the question is what not to see and whats bad and better avoided... ha...then you tell me what they are...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Faye Wong's Uso Koi is one drama you should avoided at all cause.

Sakuraba Yuichiro
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

strawberry on the shortcake
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey, i like sos!

haha, how about...saotome taifu?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saotome Taifu is at least watchable. Love Complex has to be the worst drama I have watched. I'd rather watch my toe nails grow.

Piglet
Gin07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would say Esumi's A single life is not so interesting. Esumi is good in the show, but I don't really like the story.

Gin
slian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I actually thought it was ok...a refreshing take on relationship dynamic..up until the point Santa Claus made his appearanc;),

after dat...i'm totally lost
arnel98

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm, i find 'overtime' a bit dragging at times...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I tried to watch 'Antique' and only got to the middle of the 3 ep. The story was SOslow to develop I just skipped the whole series for over a yr. recently, i was just wonder about the series, so i just watch the last ep and it confirmed that what I thought all along: This series sucked beyond suckage. Too bad that I can give this only a 1 rating, because it deserve much lower.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kimi wa petto. a stupid drama, who would ever act as a pet just for shelter.

arnel98, love your avatar and sig. watched azumi yet? quite a good show. loved the fight scene against 100+ samurai's.
yume

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: i agree Reply with quote Back to top

i am actually glad to see i am not the only person who hated SOS!! >_<'

i'll list them and a short reason why:

1. sos - strawberry on the shortcake
----the storyline is entirely too boring and overdone. the moments it got interesting, it got boring and predictable again. the ending wasn't that spectular either.
2. antique
----takizawa hideaki stars yet again in another maa-maa drama! you think there's some big climax or some sort of POINT coming and then you are so let down, you think, "i watched all those episodes anticipating something and it's even more boring than all those episodes with cake and more cake?!"
3. lunch no joou
----notice the theme with food, will you? the actors are reputable, but the story is the most ridiculous thing ever. they should stop making takeuchi yuko play the same character in every drama she's in--those characters get old. and boring.
4. otousan
----same dad from oyaji, in yet another role as a semi-stubborn old man with too many hardheaded kids--this time 4 girls who i didn't really like, so the story didn't move me. it was too over-dramatic, if possible?
5. sleeping forest
----i rated this highly before but i hadn't watched all of it. basically, the first 2 episodes are great. and then it just starts to get to the point where you ask yourself why they don't progress the story at all?!
6. doctor kotoh
----this was the most mundane thing ever. the thing about an overly shy and reserved main character is that you have to be careful or the story never progresses. or it progresses, but you don't care. i always watched this before going to bed, sure way to make my eyes tired.
arnel98

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

maxstlg wrote:
kimi wa petto. a stupid drama, who would ever act as a pet just for shelter.

arnel98, love your avatar and sig. watched azumi yet? quite a good show. loved the fight scene against 100+ samurai's.

Thanks, watched it during the weekend. There's so many cool scenes like the one where she was battling the ninjas - love those effects. Couldn't resist not making avas of it. But the scenes I like are too big so discarded most of them.

anyway, actually thought antique was a nice drama so i've been searching for a nice english sub for it. but, reading this, i may have to spend my efforts elsewhere then.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 3 of 27

Jump to: