jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 163, 164, 165 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pumpkin puff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swedish_Japan_Lover wrote:

I will try to controle My hands ... argh!

Yes yes, keep those hands at where they belong... (Massu's body). Naughty
pumpkin puff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lastsamurai wrote:

Wow!!!! Are you girls gonna fight over Johnny's boys?? can I watch?? good thing no one touch my Jin, Kame and Uedaheheheh!!!!

LOL. Too bad I don't think this will turn into a Jerry Springer episode. Bleah
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pumpkin puff wrote:

Oh, how sad. The Japanese men laughed at your brother's Japanese.Haha. So you're planning on majoring in East Asian Studies when you go to college?

absodudelidudleido *My old Flander voice*

Miru: yeah Im soo happy for that Wink
Ganbatte ne! support you girl Wink youre gonna get your dream Wink gonna meet yuuya and all ^^

Ivy: we are trying to dealing here hehe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pumpkin puff wrote:

Oh yes!!! Keep your hands on Massu's body, and Adeline will keep hers on...hm..... whoever she wants. heheheh!!!! rofl
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Miru: yeah Im soo happy for that Wink
Ganbatte ne! support you girl Wink youre gonna get your dream Wink gonna meet yuuya and all ^^

Arigatou^^ Now I will try even harder:)

Ah, I think its time to get to bed. I dont sleep enough nowadays. Gotta sleep so I can study hard... I have few exams coming too.... sux. Oyasuminasai~

Last edited by CenturyLover on Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pumpkin puff wrote:

ooo I like that Mr Green

Miru: doitashimashita ne ^^ Pat Pat Pat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

absodudelidudleido *My old Flander voice*

D'oh! I almost couldn't understand you there. [laughs]
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pumpkin puff wrote:

D'oh! I almost couldn't understand you there. [laughs]

must practise My spelling at those words hehe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

must practise My spelling at those words hehe

LOL. I meant Homer doesn't understand Flander's words. Or Homer just hates Flander's use of words. It's hilarious when Flanders goes, "Hey didlydo, Homer" in that weird voice.
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

must sleep now minna... im hontou ni tired now... check this tomorrow...
oh my..! I have french homework to!! must hayaku!

Oyasumi nasai Sleep

EDIT:

adeline ahh souka! I always like it when homer just "SHUT UP flanders" sound so damn funny ^^and when he just go away with a "okelidokely"

Last edited by Swedish_Japan_Lover on Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
pumpkin puff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

must sleep now minna... im hontou ni tired now... check this tomorrow...
oh my..! I have french homework to!! must hayaku!

Oyasumi nasai Sleep

Ganbatte ne~ Emma. Good night!
Alina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: YAMAPI GIRLFRIENDS Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys!! Am back from my vacation yeterday...man...omg!! this dreath is moving soo fast...the last time I was here was like 100 ..now it like 167..oh...man I got to read all of what you guys wrote and of course the clips and pix that you guys post up. Anways...I was on this forum and I saw this dicussion on YAMPI HAS A GIRLfRIENDs....and so I bet you guys have heard this girl she is a model for seventeen magazine....and they have a pix of them kissing....I think that them..cause if you look carefully you can tell that is Yamapi...so here is it...don't yell at me...I just found this at a forum and just want to share it with you guys...so here...

Last edited by Alina on Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
nayami

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh man I go away for a few hours and when I come back someone has taken my Yuya kun from me????? Puppy Dog Eyes

Btw, i'm trying to upload the Summary extras you people asked for on YSI but it keeps getting error.... and megaupload hates me and stays for hours with the "time remaining" thingy on unknown.... >.< I'll try filefront!
Anyone have more ideas??? >.< But you've got to see the extras!!! One of them is the boys on stage simulating they're all on a plane, it's really funny xDDDD

I'm gonna go sleep now (Tego is in bed waiting Naughty )
Oyasumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
CrystalxHrtz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

puahaha...i think yamapi's still much prettier than her. That must suk for anywho has a bf hotter/sexier/prettier than herself.

She's one of his classmates at the university i believe.
arashilove

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: NEWS Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone tell me what is the exact date and time that Tegoshi will come to the Montreal Film Festival? And do the news cover film festivals on TV? Or maybe newspapers?
enen_shun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Alina : yup .. we've discussed her b4 here .. hahaz .. and she was also the rumor GF of Uchi & Massu in the NEWS rumor GF list .. lolx ~

@Emma : emma emma ~~~ MASSU BANNER !!!!!!!
it's sooooooo kakkoii !!!!! massu's kawaii with his smile and kakkoii without smile ... ahhh .. isn't he perfect ?! lolx ~~ hehe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guys.....how's things/??? Ahhhh... i miss this place....
my modem got spoilt on 12:15 am on 2nd september... n i just got them back a few minutes ago.. ahhh.. thank you so much for the bday wishes...

adeline, that pic of Yamapi are sooo nice~ i love u guys...
4 days without internet are really bad.... i spend my times making lots of avatars n a few signatures...god im bored!

and i finally finished my video for uchi's bday....there's three main parts.. n i think the 3rd one is the best among the worst...and the second part is the worst...

again..thanks guys... Dancing Dancing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pumpkin puff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you have a good birthday, tinx? Big Grin I missed you when you weren't here.

You made a birthday video for Uchi?
enen_shun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinx you're back ne !!!!!!! Dancing
missed u a lot !!!!! did u have a great bday ?

hehez , anyway ...
looking forward for ur Uchi-video clip !!!!

EDITS*
i just notice sumthing ....
ADELINE ... u already has 1705 post ??!! Shocked
i rmb it was just days ago when u said u broke 1000 post ... hahaz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW ADELINE!! Shocked That's a lot of post within few days.......u beat me already...

Erm...hihi.. Uchi PV... kinda embarassed to show u guys actually... coz im not good... n this is my second time only.... ashamed

i got a good bday.... got a few money from family n relatives... i just enquired for News - touch at tower records... the guy said he'll call to confirm.. sooo yayyy!!!

n my best friend got me this final fantasy-x2 organiser which is damn cool.. im a huge fan of ff.. it's the metal type organiser...

erm..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 163, 164, 165 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next
Page 164 of 1040

Jump to: