jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Trick series (1, 2, 3, SP, Movie, etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hanada Tattsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I look at Trick 2 as another season of Trick, so I'll tape it as well. So, in Trick 2, Naoko and Ueda-san never kiss, are there any hints to them? What abstract thing happens? Death, etc.

[center]Fan of Stairway to Heaven and Trick[/center]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanada Tattsu wrote:
Yeah, I look at Trick 2 as another season of Trick, so I'll tape it as well. So, in Trick 2, Naoko and Ueda-san never kiss, are there any hints to them? What abstract thing happens? Death, etc.

maybe some really subtle hints.. only used by ueda because of his inflated ego.. thinking that naoko likes him.. but yeah trick 2 is really like another season of trick.. and they won't die.. cause trick 3 is starting soon in japan.. hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanada Tattsu wrote:
Yeah, I taped all ten episodes, I'm glad. See, when I was watching 'Tengoku e no kaidan', and the drama ended, I was sad 'cause I had 3/4 of the last episode taped. Sad

So, I decided to tape all the episodes. Anyway, anyone else? Thanks to the people that replied, it was appreciated. Smile
no prob man...if ya i'll let ya borrow the eps of tengoku e no kaidan...if y want i think i have themm ALL.... great drama BTW lotta action!
Super No. 1 wrote:
Ending credits were cool though. I didn't know Chihiro Onitsuka was so good looking. Bleah
yeah me neither... pretty huh! Naughty

"From: Masaaki 'newtype' Tanaka
RE: What's the deal with striped panties?

Stripped panties have always been a good thing..but that strip has to be horizontal. not vertical. vertical strips doesn't show as much shadow bumps and curve as horizontal strips does.. another words, there's more depth defined in horizontal lines than vertical lines.. we like curves.. horizontal am good.

panties with little pink bow on the front, panties with strawberry patterns, poka dot patterns, random little characters, are still considered nice but we don't see that lot now days because it was overly used back in late 80's.. so there was a movement to go simple white around mid 90's and also to cut budget cost.. believe it or not, these damn otaku animators would contemplate on where the pattern should be placed and what kind of shadow it should be used to define those areas.. there was too much color theory to be considered that took way too much time and budget cost so they left it white.. clean and simple yet provocative

artist now days has forgotten the power of patterned panties and you don't seem them often. but when you do see one.. it's like enlightnment all over again... but when you start seeing too often, you lost the appreciation towards those patterened panties and the cycle continues.. it's a dilemma we all have to face..
" Sweat
Hanada Tattsu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just reviewed the tape. In the final scene, Ueda tells Naoko's mother, that this was all her doing. That the islanders did indeed kill her husband 16 years ago, but she longed for revenge, and she even used her daughter for it. She hid the key and made her read her father's letter.

Is this true?

Thanks!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanada Tattsu wrote:
I just reviewed the tape. In the final scene, Ueda tells Naoko's mother, that this was all her doing. That the islanders did indeed kill her husband 16 years ago, but she longed for revenge, and she even used her daughter for it. She hid the key and made her read her father's letter.

Is this true?

Thanks!

zenzen shiranai.. Google i dun knowwhat to say.. because i'm not even as clear as you on this.. Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sabriel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanada Tattsu wrote:
I just reviewed the tape. In the final scene, Ueda tells Naoko's mother, that this was all her doing. That the islanders did indeed kill her husband 16 years ago, but she longed for revenge, and she even used her daughter for it. She hid the key and made Naoko read her father's letter.

Is this true?

Thanks!

Crazy
bah i dont kno waht to say. maybe the islanders did kill naoko's father. maybe naoko is really a spiritualist with her mother (who wanted revenge and got it by using naoko).
maybe they'll tell us in trick 2?
Hanada Tattsu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, I actually heard that Trick 2 is not in any way dependent on Trick 1.

arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanada Tattsu wrote:
No, I actually heard that Trick 2 is not in any way dependent on Trick 1.

yes in trick 2 there is no more kikumon-to island..or the islanders at all..
w/e

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know the themesong to TRICK1? If yes, what is it and where can I download it? Thanks! By the way theres gonna be TRICK3 right? If yes, when will it air in channel 18?
w/e

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here is wat i think: the islanders killed Naoko's father because he made Naoko's mother leave the island. But Naoko's mother wanted revenge so she but the letter and key into the box so Naoko can see it and go to the island.
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w/e wrote:
Does anyone know the themesong to TRICK1? If yes, what is it and where can I download it? Thanks! By the way theres gonna be TRICK3 right? If yes, when will it air in channel 18?

the theme song is [gekkou] by onitsuka chihiro.. the one that goes.. [i am god's child..] hehe
Hanada Tattsu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just got the answer from another message board.

According to Ueda, he believes that Naoko's mom used her to get revenge on the island people, as they were the ones who had killed her husband. Naoko's mom planted the key and letter for Naoko to find, therefore she would blame herself for her father's death and go to the island, where her mother's revenge would be able to happen.

==========

Okay, so the islanders were the ones who killed NAoko's father sixteen years ago. Naoko had no part in it. Her mother wanted revenge, and therefore planted the key and letter for Naoko, who would find it, blame herself, and go to Kokumon-to, where the revenge would come true.

arashinokoto

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks hanada.. at least everyone's interpretation was erm.. close..? Sweat Mr Green
w/e

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:

the theme song is [gekkou] by onitsuka chihiro.. the one that goes.. [i am god's child..] hehe

Do u kno where i can download it?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w/e wrote:

Do u kno where i can download it?

kazaa would have.. actually any p2p programmes would have.. her songs are quite popular..
w/e

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:

kazaa would have.. actually any p2p programmes would have.. her songs are quite popular..

Thanks! But what if I don't have Kazza.....lolz. I have Streamload so if anyone have it send it to: 4evaloved.
If not oh well.....
Hanada Tattsu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: Trick 2 **POSSIBLE SPOILERS** Reply with quote Back to top

Well, for those of us living in the Western US, Trick 2 debuted. I for one, loved it.

This season seemed to leave the topic of spirtualists, and go on more with ghosts and such, something that Trick 1 lacked. They also add in goblins and such, and Naoko's mom (We finally found out her name, but I forgot :/) is acting wierd. I guess she still feels bad that she used her daughter, but they all seem to forget about her father in this season. Well, I guess they finally found out who it was (the islanders) so I guess they avenged his death.

Naoko and Ueda have drifted apart, that wierd writer's servant seems to be Ueda's latest "catch of the day". :o

This season seems much better than the first, but nobody will replace Miracle Mitsui. Big Grin

What did you think?

arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the mother's name is yamada satomi.. played by nogiwa yoko.. hehe watch on.. won't give spoiles cause you seem to enjoy it soo soo much.. me too.. Mr Green
Hanada Tattsu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, okay, thanks. But give me this; why is Satomi acting so wierd all of a sudden? She was such a nice, sweet lady up to Episode 9 of Season 1, now she's turned wierd again.

arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanada Tattsu wrote:
Oh, okay, thanks. But give me this; why is Satomi acting so wierd all of a sudden? She was such a nice, sweet lady up to Episode 9 of Season 1, now she's turned wierd again.

well i really think satomi has sixth sense.. watch the end of that [one person die each year] story to find out..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 2 of 44

Jump to: