jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Yamato Nadeshiko
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curian4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 9:05 am    Post subject: Yamato Nadeshiko Reply with quote Back to top

This drama is very funny for me and I gave it 9/10.Just want to ask u guys about this drama
cmeilim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi curian4

i enjoyed the dorama a lot too. a bit exaggerated at certain parts, but i like the change and development in nanako's character through the story, altho it is, of course, expected. i also like the male lead actor tremendously. he's got this simple, boy-next-door charm. on top of that, misia's rendition of the theme song is beautiful! =)

jellocream

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 11:04 pm    Post subject: Yamato nadeshiko or Manatsu no Merry Christmas? Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

I just found Yamato nadeshiko, Love Complex and midsummer snow auctions with english subtitles, but very expensive So I can only buy one of them. Which one of the three would you recommend?
curian4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Yamato Nadeshiko is recommendedbecoz Nanako played so well in that drama
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

but if ur in malaysia! dont buy it cause they going to air it soon after overtime!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jellocream

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

unfortunately I don�t live in Malaysia. Btw in what language are the jdramas aired in Malaysia?
Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Japanese Language with Malay Subtitle. I think you should buy Yamato Nadeshiko.Cause it's funny and the story goes really nice.Plus Nanako's acting was really great!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so Yuki has explained to you !!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agreed. Yamato Nedeshiko is one of the best dorama around. Nanako is just amazing! I like Summer snow but it is not in the same class.
ziwei_17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't buy love complex that series is very werid other than that, the other two is quite alright.
KiTHuNg

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

onli yamato nadeshiko related talk allowed!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It a very nice show, Nanako fit into her role brilliantly, the rest of the cast did very well as well. This show recommanded.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The script is well-written, the story flows well and there are some parts that are really very funny! Nanako's performance was great even batter than GTO. A very watchable drama that leaves you with a warm feeling afterwards.
KiTHuNg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for your comment...
guest...

fun and heart warming,, what more u can ask for??

for those of u haven't seen the show....
pls do so....

the supporting character watabe... i think is the most sad character throughout the show...

curian4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think this drama is great and it is very funny and heart-warming.

This show is worth seeing becoz Nanako's chemistry with Osuke-san is ok and this drama won the best drama for the winter season.

The supporting cast I pity the most is Wakaba
michelle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, very good drama. Humourous as well. Really like to see the relationship between Nanako and Osuke. Great drama with brilliant music! Smile
blaupunkt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey,, wakabe @ yada akiko is my girlfren, dun u all know that? wahaha~ she's so kawaiiii~ man, if only i can pull her face out~ geram maa,, yeah, luckily it was only a drama, if not, i will take revenge of ohsuke for making yada crying~ haha,, anyway i think this drama should win the winter award back there in japan [2000], and in malaysia, at AIM award this title should win the best jdrama title showed in tv [is there such award in AIM =P]~ i know love revolution would come over YN after this~ and i hope it's good [well, most of you said so]
KiTHuNg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if yada akiko is your gf then nanako is my grandmother liao... hahaha

but akiko is really kind character....
she give up all her time and effort for the stupid osuke and what she got is nothing in return....

i think this is the highest and purest form of unconditional love!!!!
so pure the love and almost become blind love...

i doubt we can still find anygirl like this in real life???

mldesu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi

this was a very enjoyable drama. nanako-san out-did herself!

here are its ratings -
9 Oct = 24.9%
16 Oct = 21.4%
23 Oct = 25.8%
30 Oct = 23.6%
6 Nov = 26.7%
13 Nov = 25.9%
20 Nov = 24.6%
27 Nov = 26.5%
4 Dec = 25.4%
11 Dec = 28.3%
18 Dec = 34.2%

note : ratings above average.

ml
KiTHuNg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i really appreciate ml effort to let us know the rating for this wonderful drama.... THANK you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: