jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Asian Kung-Fu Generation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Asian Kung-Fu Generation Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone,

Here's my latest article on the band ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION:

http://www.nt2099.com/INTERVIEWS/akfg/akfg.pdf

kndy

Last edited by kndy-nt2099 on Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fuuj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey very nice article ^_^

Haruka Kanata r0x0r my s0x, looking foward to their FMA single.
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fuuj wrote:
Hey very nice article ^_^

Haruka Kanata r0x0r my s0x,
hahahahaha... lol
AjiKan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, is anyone still interested in this band? Personally, I am Victory! Peace!

A good site for Asian Kung-fu Generation stuff is at http://ajikan.sayuri.us/ There are PVs, music clips, avatars, lyrics and more stuff like that.

I would definitely recommend this band [hence why my sn is Ajikan Mr Green ] If you have time, give them a chance!

Also, i'm looking for a new song by them called �u �u���b�N�A�E�g�v�@(Blackout). Its part of a compilation album called [ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION presents NANO-MUGEN COMPILATION] if you have the time to upload it, i would greatly appreciate it [PM me if you have it for me ^_^]

Thanks!
My Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yaY! I TOTALLY LOVE THAT BAND AND THIER SONG "mirai no kakera and rewrite!" ajikan.sayuri.us is a good site,i've discovered that site one year ago!
My Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AjiKan wrote:

A good site for Asian Kung-fu Generation stuff is at http://ajikan.sayuri.us/ There are PVs, music clips, avatars, lyrics and more stuff like that.

I would definitely recommend this band [hence why my sn is Ajikan Mr Green ] If you have time, give them a chance!

Also, i'm looking for a new song by them called �u �u���b�N�A�E�g�v�@(Blackout). Its part of a compilation album called [ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION presents NANO-MUGEN COMPILATION] if you have the time to upload it, i would greatly appreciate it [PM me if you have it for me ^_^]

Thanks!

oh hey,if you want to see the video,just go to that fansite, ajikan.sayuri.us but that is one of my favorite songs too! i've memorized the whole songs
AjiKan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My Eternal wrote:

oh hey,if you want to see the video,just go to that fansite, ajikan.sayuri.us but that is one of my favorite songs too! i've memorized the whole songs

Yeah, it is a good song! but the PV is rather weird Bonk
Jeshika-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh! I LOVE AJIKAN! =D I've been on an AJIKAN downloading spree as of late... <3 Their guitar playing is just awesome, Gotoh has a great voice, and I'm so loving "Last Scene". They have great talent...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AjiKan wrote:

Thanks for the link Bow Bow Bow
Heard of them from the Opening song they did for Naruto. I like that song Mr Green

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

Thanks for the link Bow Bow Bow
Heard of them from the Opening song they did for Naruto. I like that song Mr Green

which one was that?
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Daisuke Niwa wrote:

which one was that?

Haruka Kanata....i think thats how its spelled Sweat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haruka Kanata tahts how you spell it^^~
Anyway,do you still want Blackout?I can upload it for you guys~
I have all their songs*exception to tehri indies one which im trying to get now*
tell me which one,I will upload it^^~
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Asian Kung-Fu Generation to hold live concerts in Asia

Rock bands ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION and Straightener will be holding live concerts on December 17 in South Korea, on December 20 in Singapore, and on December 22 in Taiwan.

Both ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION and Straightener celebrated their 10th year anniversary this year. For this event, the bands will be playing together with local artists. The concerts will be held at UNIQLO AX in South Korea, Scape Warehouse in Singapore, and Legacy Taipei in Taiwan.

There will also be an official tour just for concert attendees from Japan.

Source: natalie
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Asian Kung-Fu Generation's Goto Masafumi to release solo album & new single

ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION's Goto Masafumi will be releasing his first solo album in April. Prior to this, he will be releasing a single titled "Wonderland / Fushigi no Kuni" on March 12th under the name Gotch.

The single will come with a 7-inch analog and a CD. On the A-side of the analog, Goto is not only in charge of the guitar and vocals, but also the harmonica, synthesizer, percussion, and programming. It will be mixed by John McEntire (Tortoise). Meanwhile, the B-side will include a remix of the song by Dorian.

The jacket cover for the single features Goto standing at a street corner wearing a rabbit headgear and sunglasses.

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Asian Kung-Fu Generation and Tokyo Ska Paradise to collaborate on single

Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra will be collaborating with ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION for their single "Wake Up!" that's due out on July 2nd.

This is the 3rd part of Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra's 25th anniversary project 'Band Collaboration Trilogy', and it's produced by Kameda Seiji. The title track was composed by Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra's Kato Ryu, written by Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra's Yanaka Atsushi and ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION's Goto Masafumi.

The single will include a cover of Nat Adderley's "Work Song" and "I Want To Be A Star Which Twinkles Only For You" which was composed by Oki Yuichi. The limited edition will come with a DVD containing the PV and making of the title track.

[Wake Up!]

CD:
01. Wake Up! feat. ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION
02. Work Song
03. I Want To Be A Star Which Twinkles Only For You
04. Wake Up! feat. ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION -Instrumental-

DVD:
01. Wake Up! feat. ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION -Music Video-
02. Making of "Wake Up!"

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION to release first new single in two years

ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION's new single "Easter" will be released on March 18.

It will be about 2 years since the band released their last single "Ima wo Ikite" in February of 2013. The lead track, "Easter / Fukkatsusai", is described as a rock number with hard guitar riffs. Besides this song, the single will include "Parallel World" and "Seaside Sleeping".

ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION are currently recording for their new album at Foo Fighters' private studio "Studio 606" in Los Angeles.

[Easter]

01. Easter / Fukkatsusai
02. Parallel World
03. Seaside Sleeping

junny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I came into this thread all ready to discuss Asian martial arts films... then realised this was a band Wack

blog
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

junny wrote:
I came into this thread all ready to discuss Asian martial arts films... then realised this was a band Wack

We do have a thread for that here: http://www.jdorama.com/viewpost.908179.htm#908179

It looks pretty dead but you could try reviving it.

Anyway, back on topic:

Asian Kung-Fu Generation to release new single and Blu-ray/DVD

ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION will simultaneously release their new single "Right Now" and Blu-ray / DVD "Eizo Sakuhin Shu Vol.11" on January 6, 2016.

The single's title track "Right Now" was previously picked up as the theme song for movie 'Pink and Grey' that's scheduled to open in theaters on January 9. For the coupling track, it will include three live tracks from their nationwide tour "Wonder Future".

The single's Limited Edition will come with a DVD containing the music video and making footage for the title track. The jacket cover was designed with two colors in association with the movie 'Pink and Grey'.

As for "Eizo Sakuhin Shu Vol.11", it will include a total of 13 PVs from 2011's "All right part2" to their latest album "Wonder Future". You can check out the full track list below.

[Right Now]

CD

01. Right Now
02. Eternal Sunshine�iLIVE�j
03. Shinkokyu�iLIVE�j
04. Wonder Future�iLIVE�j

Limited Edition DVD

�E�uRight Now�vMusic Clip
�E�uRight Now�vMaking

[Eizo Sakuhin Shu Vol.11]

MUSIC CLIP
01. All right part2
02. Marching Band
03. Kakato de Ai wo Uchinarase
04. Yoru wo Koste
05. Soredewa, Mata Ashita
06. Bicycle Race
07. Ima wo Ikite
08. Loser
09. Rolling Stone
10. Standard
11. Easter
12. Planet of the Apes
13. Opera Glasses

EXTRA
�EMUSIC CLIP Making Collection
�uAll right part2�v�uKakato de Ai wo Uchinarase�v�uSoredewa, Mata Ashita�v�uIma wo Ikite�v�uPlanet of the Apes �v�uOpera Glasses �v
�ERolling Stone�ilong ver.�j

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: