jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Interesting/Weird Stories in the News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
u'd better back them up man..... b4 the get deleted.... like mine did... now mine are all gone! Cry

aah.. taihen desu ne~.. i hate these kind of stuff.. deleting someone's hard work.. your kanno miho avatar was really cute..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:

aah.. taihen desu ne~.. i hate these kind of stuff.. deleting someone's hard work.. your kanno miho avatar was really cute..
thanks ....i loved that avatar!..... now its all gone Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry ill
groink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder how the RIAA will handle Usenet newsgroups? There's tons of MP3's on alt.binaries.sounds.jpop I don't download off of there, I just monitor it for my own knowledge of what's going on. The World may be shifting backwards, back to the days of 7-bit file transfers! My God, remember the KERMIT protocol??? *LOL*

I'm really disappointed to see Sakai Noriko stuff starting to appear on a.b.s.j... I bought every one of her CDs, including her $129.00 NORIKO BOX. I'm so proud of the package, I even took pictures of it! I'd hate myself if I ripped Noriko-chan off in any way! Sad

http://www.macgeek.org/album/norikobox/
http://www.macgeek.org/album/noripsingles/

--- groink

Last edited by groink on Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ren

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
thanks ....i loved that avatar!..... now its all gone Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry ill

Sorry about your stuff being deleted man i'm going to find some other host and make backup of all my stuff before they get to mine.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ntlover000

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got Matrix 2 on DVD tuesday and asked the guy @ BestBuy flat out -

'Does anyone even buy music today?'

He said no, its all in DVDs.

I give it two years for us to catch up with ripping dvds.

Then Hollywood's over. Sweat

Not that I want it to be - but for every one person buying it...

There is 100 getting a copy online.

[sad... but true]
FoSsiL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
hey ren u know what angelfire is cracking down on?.... imaging storing.... they just removed my site...now all my avatar are gone! *sigh*...any1 know anyother good free image hosting sites? Crazy Cry

for real? they cut off my bandwith everyday for about 3-4 hours, completely disconnected

I dont buy music, period. Im still gonna find a way to download, just like 99.9% of the world.=)
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As for me, i totally cut down my expenses on CDs definitely. I'll only buy the CD if most of the songs by the artiste are nice.

But no exception for SMAP though! hee hee! hehe

At the moment...i'm using Morpheus. But they don't really have much of J-Pop. So far, i've only downloaded Ayumi Hamasaki live performance.
K-Pop is even worse! Close to none!

Really not much varieties. Rolling eyes

Any other rather than Kazaa or Napster?? I really need to download Matsu Takako's songs!!
niko2x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

takuya_angel wrote:
Any other rather than Kazaa or Napster?? I really need to download Matsu Takako's songs!!
Have you looked at emule? It's great for movies AND jpop mp3's. And BTW you are right, Micheal Fay WAS an idiot.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Leechin ELT - Many Pieces 2003 Concert Tour* Mr Green
stargirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

have you guys tried soulseek? i dunno if IRAA is keeping track of that though. i prefer buying CDs than downloading them off the net. i love looking at the sleeves and the cd design Smile
groink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:06 pm    Post subject: STUDY - Chopsticks may cause arthritis Reply with quote Back to top

The actual article can be found at:

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/10/25/chopsticks.reut/

--- groink
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eeeh.. even chopsticks cause something nowadays.. seems like everything we come in contact with cause something.. this way, i'll be bed-ridden by the time i'm 30.. hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sys64739

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have't read the article, but I think the small wheel on most mouse is much more likely to cause stress to the articulations of the hand, and thefore arthritis and arthrosis.

What about sitting on the knees? Bleah
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chopstick can cause arthritis,
i dont use that everyday...lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
niko2x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i guess with this study, new ergonomic chopsticks will now start to flood the world's market. Bleah
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niko2x wrote:
i guess with this study, new ergonomic chopsticks will now start to flood the world's market. Bleah

The thing is, will they be German or Japanese made? hehe
groink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:
chopstick can cause arthritis,
i dont use that everyday...lol

You guys have the right to call me "strange" on this one... There's certain foods that I like to eat using chopsticks, while for the rest I like using the usual fork/knife/spoon. Chopstick-saavy food include:

- noodles, such as ramen, yakisoba, soba (the cold noodles)
- most sushi (maki, cone, and a few others I eat with my hands)
- any meat or vegetable that is pre-cut to bite size

Though I recall that it is rude to take a bite out of something off of a fork, it is perfecty acceptable manners to do the same when using chopsticks. I guess that's because chopstick users didn't have knives as an eating utencil. I even prefer to use chopsticks at home... Saves on cleaning utencils everyday!

Also, if you go to a football game (or virtually ANY sporting event) in Hawaii, it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to find a fork so you can eat your saimin. All they offer are cheap, splinter-fested wooden chopsticks!!!! This is how I learned to use chopsticks - to avoid starvation at football games!!! Bleah

And, when I go to a Chinese food restaurant, they always like giving me those non-wooden chopsticks, the type that are really thick, and always slips when handling them. I immediately exchange them for wooden chopsticks. I don't seem to have this sort of problem at Japanese restaurants. They always offer good quality bamboo chopsticks! Smile

--- groink
niko2x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

maybe this study should have included what kind of chopsticks. Wooden/bamboo ones are easier to use than plastic/metal ones.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As I mentioned in my blog, I have more of a chance of getting arthritis from the times my grandfather whacked my hand because I was using my left hand instead of my right... hehe
Uchiha Potato

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niko2x wrote:

Haha just like how Microsoft came out with that U shaped keyboard to prevent CTS. I wonder what they would do to chopsticks hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 4 of 99

Jump to: