jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KAT-TUN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 536, 537, 538 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
summersnow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enen_shun wrote:

hihi summersnow ~ u're new rite ??
welcome to the forum ~~ enjoy ur stay !! Dancing

and thanks for ur clip ! Rolly

Yes, I am new around here..... Wave

Thank you very much for the warm welcome Big Grin
Helene

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lincalc wrote:
Hi minna-san!!
It's nice to meet lots of KT fans here..wow lots of great pics ! Mr Green

I have a question. Sweat .Does anyone know from which performance is this? I got this cap from a fan vid.. wanna watch the performance coz kame looks kakkoi in it hehe

and a friend of mine uploaded this.. koichi, tsubasa & kat-tun performing andalucia ni akogarete..
http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3LZJ3LJWOJFKK0YV53I7YCE2N2

KAME as a samourai ... ???!!! Smitten

Hejsan Emma ! vad �r upp ?
Hur �r du den min swedish v�nnen ?
Jag �r f�r�lskad med KAME Mr Green
Ha en trevlig dag ! Dancing
( I'm trying to improve my Swedish ... not so easy ! ) hehe
lincalc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

summersnow wrote:

I uploaded this clip for a friend ....Here is the link, it is still working....but will expire in like two days.

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VBUFRTZAA52832OWFNRK70G78

And thankS for the clip...

wow just my luck! Mr Green thanks summersnow!
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

summersnow welcome Dancing

Helene haha Mr Green
okayy well "vad ar upp" is wrong hehe if you wanted to ask "whats up" you say "vad gor du" wich means vad="what" gor="doing" du="you"

"hur ar du den min swedish friend" is aslo wrong hehe
if you wanted to ask me "how are you doing" you say "hur ar laget, / Hur ar det?"
hur = how
ar = are
laget = position
det = it

and "jag ar foralskad med kame" you dont juse "med" you juse "i"

keep up the good work Helene rofl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey people.. Thought I share a recent pic of Jin's dog Pin chan.... I wonder if when Jin dyed his hair he did it to Pin chan too.. I remember seeing Pin chan's pic in December it was black.....hahaha....

Anyways.. This was posted on Shirota You's blog....

But Pin chan is still so kawaii ne...
Yuna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:
Hey people.. Thought I share a recent pic of Jin's dog Pin chan.... I wonder if when Jin dyed his hair he did it to Pin chan too.. I remember seeing Pin chan's pic in December it was black.....hahaha....

KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but his owner is more Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Is possible that Jin dyed his hair he did it to Pin chan too rofl

summersnowThanks for the video ^^
arashilove

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: KAT-TUN Reply with quote Back to top

HOLY SHIT! 548 PAGES?! That's...crazy... Shocked Shocked Shocked

The last time I was on JDorama, I think this thread was around 100 pages long. Serves me right for being lazy, plus now school has started. Doh!

Anyway, did anything particular happen that made the KAT-TUN thread surpass the NEWS and Arashi threads so enormously? It's amazing...

Should I start reading? Beaten
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enen_shun,

I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! w00t! w00t!

Best wishes on whatever you dream in this world!! Hug
chika

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
enen_shun,

I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! w00t! w00t!

Best wishes on whatever you dream in this world!! Hug

wahhh!! HONTO? well, enen_shun chan!! OMEDDETTOU TANJOUBI!!!!!

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOU LIFE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!!!

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
chika

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: KAT-TUN Reply with quote Back to top

arashilove wrote:
HOLY SHIT! 548 PAGES?! That's...crazy... Shocked Shocked Shocked

The last time I was on JDorama, I think this thread was around 100 pages long. Serves me right for being lazy, plus now school has started. Doh!

Anyway, did anything particular happen that made the KAT-TUN thread surpass the NEWS and Arashi threads so enormously? It's amazing...

Should I start reading? Beaten

I think it is becoz the KATTUN thread members are soo nice ne~ hehe hehe hehe hehe

well, i think the other thread are good too lo..it's just that this thread is quite active.. Smitten Smitten

well, ya..i suggest that you really should start reading ne~

ganbatte ne? Victory! Peace! Victory! Peace!
chika

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:

huhuuhuuhu..pin chan is sooo kawaii,ne~. Smitten Smitten

is this the dog that takky kun named for? or, was i wrong? or was it takky's dog? Head Scratch Head Scratch

gomen ne~ i'm just confused.... Sweat Sweat Bow
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chika wrote:

huhuuhuuhu..pin chan is sooo kawaii,ne~. Smitten Smitten

is this the dog that takky kun named for? or, was i wrong? or was it takky's dog? Head Scratch Head Scratch

gomen ne~ i'm just confused.... Sweat Sweat Bow

nope... this isn't the one that Tackey named.... And this is that the one Yamapi named either.............(and yes, I know many online sites say so... but I was reading Ray and Jin said Pin means "check-mark" and I don't want to start another debate about who named Pin.. So i'll stop right here.......haha)
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuna wrote:

KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but his owner is more Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Is possible that Jin dyed his hair he did it to Pin chan too rofl

summersnowThanks for the video ^^

Pin chan is just too too cute....haha... And I was talking to Ivy.. she said that Jin said that Pin chan's hair changes as he gets older....so....Jin didn't dye the puppy's hair...haha

wonder if that's Jin's room in the background.....haha
twentytrees

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mickeygirl wrote:
[Ya3] 20040801 TakiTsuba&KAT-TUN in Thai.mpg

http://pickup.mofile.com/4084073728916509

ahh. thanks for this clip!! but i seem to have problem downloading it.. do u mind if u could upload it in YSI or megaupload? sorry!! and thanks again!! Smile Bow
cheery

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks teru_teru pin chan so kawaii!!!

Yar Jin said Pin's hair will turn slivery when it grow olders w00t!
tInoltin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hye minnaaa....what's up here??

Gosh! Jin's dog is sooo cute naaaa~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Littleangel91356

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kamenashi and Yamashita makes a new unit.

KAT-TUN's kamenashi kazuya(19) and NewS yamashita tomohisa(20) will make a time limited new unit(so not a permanent group, just for this time and until this time like Toraji Haiji) named " kenji and akira(I can't read the kanji..soo just guessing)" is created and planning to relase a single in November 2nd, "Seishun Amigo(pretty much it means young days friends)" was announced on the 22nd of this month. The two massively popular guys who uphold the new era from the Johnnys Entertainment is made into this powerful duo. To KAT-TUN's Kamenashi, this is his first CD. It would make a conversation around the end of the year about this to the fans who watch them on TV.
The Nippon TV school drama, "Nobuta. wo Produce" (starting on Oct. 15th at 9:00) the first time they are working together in a drama has even made another color as a singing duo.
The name of their unit sounds like a enka singer's unit but it came from the role names that they play in. This was the name that was until late at night on the 20th, Johnny san thought of(dang it took him long!). They pretty much have a young image and it was like the laughing group's name, so to even think of that..it was used to make it a name that it faar away from their modernized image.
The two were saying, "It was really this name~" and was shocked. In Johnnys, there was a unit made from Doumoto Tsuyoshi and Kokubun Taichi, "Toraji Haiji" came out from the movies and this year in Jan. they released a single called, "Fantastipo" but a unit made from a drama is the first one. "From a drama that wasn't exsited yet and this colorful unit was made from there. In many different ways, I'm actually excited." (Kamenashi)
"I wish I can get out my other side different from NewS"(Yamashita)
and they have feelings of much excitement.
In the single, it would have "Seishun no amigo" and adding to that, it would also have Yamashita's past drama song "Colorful" (Yamashita wrote it) and Kamenashi's solo "Kizuna" (Kamenashi wrote it) and it was really pushed by the fans so they finally planned to make it a CD and the recording is in talk right now.
The stage costumes will be school uniforms to match the drama. "Isn't it going to be hard dancing with a uniform? How should we do it?" and the same grade level two are getting along and even making a "Stratagy". "Seishun no Amigo" is different from NewS and KAT-TUN's song and it's more like a little kids kinda style song(I can't really explain...probably embarrasing again). With this new unit, they'll probably get more fans.

Source from that website that had this Japanese article I translated from...
jcrina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu,
awwwww...how cute!!!! hahaha!!! FUNNY you guys! when you said that "jin dyed his hair the same as pin chan"! hahaha! i couldn't stop myself from laughing! hahaha!

summersnow,
heya!! WELCOME!!! WELCOME!!!! WELCOME!!!!! enjoy your stay here Smile

enen_shun,
waaaaaaahh!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL! Smile
jcrina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littleangel,

thanks so much for sharing this GOOD NEWS!!! waaaaahhh!! Kame and Yamapi releasing a CD!!! GAWD!!! on top of that KIZUNA is included!!!

i didn't know that Kame wrote that song! GAWD!!!! i'm soooo excited!!!!!

this will definitely be included in my TO BUY LIST! hahaha!

Littleangel91356 wrote:

KAT-TUN's kamenashi kazuya(19) and NewS yamashita tomohisa(20) will make a time limited new unit(so not a permanent group, just for this time and until this time like Toraji Haiji) named " kenji and akira(I can't read the kanji..soo just guessing)" is created and planning to relase a single in November 2nd, "Seishun Amigo(pretty much it means young days friends)" was announced on the 22nd of this month. The two massively popular guys who uphold the new era from the Johnnys Entertainment is made into this powerful duo. To KAT-TUN's Kamenashi, this is his first CD. It would make a conversation around the end of the year about this to the fans who watch them on TV.
The Nippon TV school drama, "Nobuta. wo Produce" (starting on Oct. 15th at 9:00) the first time they are working together in a drama has even made another color as a singing duo.
The name of their unit sounds like a enka singer's unit but it came from the role names that they play in. This was the name that was until late at night on the 20th, Johnny san thought of(dang it took him long!). They pretty much have a young image and it was like the laughing group's name, so to even think of that..it was used to make it a name that it faar away from their modernized image.
The two were saying, "It was really this name~" and was shocked. In Johnnys, there was a unit made from Doumoto Tsuyoshi and Kokubun Taichi, "Toraji Haiji" came out from the movies and this year in Jan. they released a single called, "Fantastipo" but a unit made from a drama is the first one. "From a drama that wasn't exsited yet and this colorful unit was made from there. In many different ways, I'm actually excited." (Kamenashi)
In the single, it would have "Seishun no amigo" and adding to that, it would also have Yamashita's past drama song "Colorful" (Yamashita wrote it) and Kamenashi's solo "Kizuna" (Kamenashi wrote it) and it was really pushed by the fans so they finally planned to make it a CD and the recording is in talk right now.
The stage costumes will be school uniforms to match the drama. "Isn't it going to be hard dancing with a uniform? How should we do it?" and the same grade level two are getting along and even making a "Stratagy". "Seishun no Amigo" is different from NewS and KAT-TUN's song and it's more like a little kids kinda style song(I can't really explain...probably embarrasing again). With this new unit, they'll probably get more fans.

lastsamurai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Littleangel91356 wrote:

Great translation Lena!!! Thank you so much !!!!! Victory! Peace!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 536, 537, 538 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next
Page 537 of 1140

Jump to: