jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
WaT (Wentz Eiji +Teppei Koike)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Who knows.. maybe it's about life after graduate ne... Maybe about Yankumi and all... She transfered to the same school as that "donald duck" right..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xtinox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

spring_breeze wrote:

3 years? that's pretty long already! i only studied it for a week. haha~

haha but i still suck a lot =P lol, do you learn at school or tutor?
spring_breeze

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xtinox wrote:
haha but i still suck a lot =P lol, do you learn at school or tutor?

no, i just study by myself, which is not good enuff to live in japan alone. Sweat
xtinox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

spring_breeze wrote:

no, i just study by myself, which is not good enuff to live in japan alone. Sweat

=( ... that's hard! how are you learning by yourself? did you buy any little japanese books to learn from =P but impressive all the same! Applaud
spring_breeze

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xtinox wrote:
=( ... that's hard! how are you learning by yourself? did you buy any little japanese books to learn from =P but impressive all the same! Applaud

no, i just learn from online so it isn't any effort at all compared to learning with a professional teacher. ~___^
Nelly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:
Who knows.. maybe it's about life after graduate ne... Maybe about Yankumi and all... She transfered to the same school as that "donald duck" right..

Yeah, yankumi transfered to the same school with that sawatari hehe
Meaning that it would be a long way to the old school, where teppei and the others school..
I wonder if gokusen 2 student will appear....but no need to title it as Gokusen 2 sp if they're not in it.
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nelly wrote:

Yeah, yankumi transfered to the same school with that sawatari hehe
Meaning that it would be a long way to the old school, where teppei and the others school..
I wonder if gokusen 2 student will appear....but no need to title it as Gokusen 2 sp if they're not in it.

Well...maybe the guys pay Yankumi a visit eh?
Or who knows..maybe Yankumi went back to meet up with the guys since they have problems or something... Let's just hope it's good.. Thumbsup
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nelly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

Well...maybe the guys pay Yankumi a visit eh?
Or who knows..maybe Yankumi went back to meet up with the guys since they have problems or something... Let's just hope it's good.. Thumbsup

Ya, u're rite! Let's pray for it >_<
I like gokusen series anyway, with or without Teppei.
But it would be better with teppei in it! Mr Green
xtinox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

spring_breeze wrote:

no, i just learn from online so it isn't any effort at all compared to learning with a professional teacher. ~___^

such determination =D but i still suggest you to get those beginning japanese books to learn. at least learn all the hiragana and katakana so we can read, but not understand. wahaha, that's me. hehe
spring_breeze

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FRESH SCANS OF TEPPEI FROM OCTOBER JUNON MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!

Scanned by: spring_breeze, 09/19/05
xtinox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank you!! don't you think koike is growing up =P becoming a man XD
tInoltin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the nice n juicy pics spring_breeze!~!
Nelly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh wow, thank you for the new images!
He's getting cuter and cuter every time i see him!
SpiCA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thx so mucho spring_breeze!

Oh well............, Oniyume, Dare ga Tameni, Gokusen 2 Sp,..and now new single!!
So much to wait!
tInoltin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SpiCA wrote:
Thx so mucho spring_breeze!

Oh well............, Oniyume, Dare ga Tameni, Gokusen 2 Sp,..and now new single!!
So much to wait!

what is oniyume and dare ga tameni?
SpiCA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dare Ga Tameni, Teppei's first movie!
It will be available in theaters this autumn.
Remember his EVIL role..
This is the movie where Teppei plays as a psychotic murderer.

Oniyume is Jitsuroku Onibi Nikki
The synopsis is:
For Whom, starring Asano Tadanobu in the lead role had its pre-view screening a few days ago. The movie revolves around a photographer (Asano) plagued by whether or not to revenge the death of his wife, who was murdered by a minor. Asano stated that he was moved to tears after reading the script and resolved to get involved in the film at all costs. Other artists involved include Erika from Utsukushii natsu kirishima "The Beautiful Summer of Kirishima", Jozee, the Tiger and the Fish's Ikewaki Chizuru as well as Koike Teppei from Gokusen 2. The official Japanese release of the film is scheduled for October. Asano will also be appearing in "The First Contact Of The Nice Forest," brought to life by a creative quartet led by Cha no Aji (The Taste of Tea) director Ishii Katsuhito. In this movie Terashima Susumu and Asano play brothers who have perpetual bad luck with girls, and can be expected to reach Japanese theaters this winter.
tInoltin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Golly thanks for the info.....

Oh that movie... really looking forward ehhh~
arashilove

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Koike Teppei Reply with quote Back to top

Really sorry to ask this, but if anyone has the "Teppei Time" mp3, can you please upload it again? I think it was from a month ago maybe.

THANKS in advance!
xtinox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Koike Teppei Reply with quote Back to top

arashilove wrote:
Really sorry to ask this, but if anyone has the "Teppei Time" mp3, can you please upload it again? I think it was from a month ago maybe.

THANKS in advance!

haha HEREE YOU GO!!!

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LAXYG4SQQYI921QQ8P5U9BV43

mann i took forever to find this song too. no one uploaded it for me Sad lol but i don't want you to go thru the pain i did XDD lol so here, have fun! the quality isn't the very best though but the best i can find. besides, you can hear koike pretty clearly and that's all that matters w00t!
arashilove

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Koike Teppei Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! Thank you SOOOOOOO much!! Muack

Edit: Just listened to the song. What a charming voice! Smitten

Last edited by arashilove on Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 13 of 48

Jump to: