jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ishihara Satomi
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ptasiek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Ishihara Satomi & mikro gallery Reply with quote Back to top

Name...........Ishihara Satomi
Birthday.......1986-12-24
Blood...........A
Tall..............157cm
Weight.........?
Bust............?
Waist...........?
Hips.............?

drama - http://jdorama.com/artiste.1816.htm
official - www.horipro.co.jp/

In near future she become a new generation top actress. Her acting skill are good (probably increes soon), she is also beauty. And I like her voice Sweat (not another sweet-barbie voice). I'm looking foward for her carrier. Victory! Peace!
ptasiek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sawarenai

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okey I like her too.
I'll post a little bit photo of Satomi chan >.<

Victory! Peace!

yt

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only seen her in H2 and Waterboys 2.
One of the hotter young actresses currently Victory! Peace!

Some wallpapers of her:

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wasn't this the girl who was Matsumoto Jun's girlfriend in "Kimi wa Petto?"
You know the drama starring Koyuki as the female lead?
KameSan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Ishihara Satomi Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! Sweat

Has anyone else seen Satomi Ishihara perform?
She seems to be GREAT in everything she acts in. She can take on a variety of characters really well!
I was so amazed by this actress, that I looked for a fanlisting or fansite. Couldn't find one, so I made my own Dancing

If you wan tto sign your name to the list or join this community I am trying to start, please support Satomi-chan here: http://www.satomi.111mb.com

This isn't blatent advertising, I was also hoping to start up a post about Satomi-chan to find out what people think!

Here is the list of dramas she has performed in:
-�N�̓y�b�g (Kimi wa Petto) - You�fre My Pet [�F�V���~ - Shibusawa Rumi] 2003-04-09
-�Ă�Ă�Ƒ� (Teruteru Kazoku) – Teru Teru Kazoku [�~�q – Fuyuko] 2003-09-29
-�E�H�[�^�[�{�[�C�Y2 - Water Boys 2 [���x - Yazawa Shiori] 2004-07-06
-�g�Q�`�N�Ƃ������X (H2 - Kimi to Ita Hibi) - H2, Each Day With You [�É�t�ؖ� - Koga Haruka] 2005-01-13
-�`�o – Yoshitsune [�Ì�O - Shizuka Gozen] 2005-01-09
obmik

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm addicted to her, too cute. I hope she stars in some more upcoming doramas.
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Satomi Ishihara Reply with quote Back to top

KameSan wrote:
Hi! Sweat

Has anyone else seen Satomi Ishihara perform?
She seems to be GREAT in everything she acts in. She can take on a variety of characters really well!
I was so amazed by this actress, that I looked for a fanlisting or fansite. Couldn't find one, so I made my own Dancing

If you wan tto sign your name to the list or join this community I am trying to start, please support Satomi-chan here: http://www.satomi.111mb.com

This isn't blatent advertising, I was also hoping to start up a post about Satomi-chan to find out what people think!

Here is the list of dramas she has performed in:
-�N�̓y�b�g (Kimi wa Petto) - You�fre My Pet [�F�V���~ - Shibusawa Rumi] 2003-04-09
-�Ă�Ă�Ƒ� (Teruteru Kazoku) – Teru Teru Kazoku [�~�q – Fuyuko] 2003-09-29
-�E�H�[�^�[�{�[�C�Y2 - Water Boys 2 [���x - Yazawa Shiori] 2004-07-06
-�g�Q�`�N�Ƃ������X (H2 - Kimi to Ita Hibi) - H2, Each Day With You [�É�t�ؖ� - Koga Haruka] 2005-01-13
-�`�o – Yoshitsune [�Ì�O - Shizuka Gozen] 2005-01-09

i am glad someone started a thread on Satomi. I recently discovered her, from a j-idol magazine called Bomb magazine, she is this month's cover girl and she is so adorable, cute, and sexy. I will check out your link, and keep the Satomi pix coming. I have yet to see her in any drama. Thumbsup w00t!
mikomi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My oh my, don't you all think that this thread is soo vacant and lonely... I think it lacks pics to get the others interested. Okay, I'll start by posting some gorgeous pics of Satomi. She's a cute and great actress and I think she deserves more attention w00t!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Continue Big Grin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mikomi wrote:
My oh my, don't you all think that this thread is soo vacant and lonely... I think it lacks pics to get the others interested. Okay, I'll start by posting some gorgeous pics of Satomi. She's a cute and great actress and I think she deserves more attention w00t!

cute pix of satomi, i have some on her, i just need a scanner...old news...will get one eventually and scan them in... hehe
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

cute pix of satomi, i have some on her, i just need a scanner...old news...will get one eventually and scan them in... hehe

this was the girl who played matsumoto jun's girlfriend in "Kimi wa Petto" starring Koyuki....some of you peeps who are lusting over her i hope you aren't too old..because this girl is only 19 years of age. Sweat
qilver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

this was the girl who played matsumoto jun's girlfriend in "Kimi wa Petto" starring Koyuki....some of you peeps who are lusting over her i hope you aren't too old..because this girl is only 19 years of age. Sweat

lol
yeah, i already know her age, she is just a real cutie... hehe Naughty
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

lol
yeah, i already know her age, she is just a real cutie... hehe Naughty

qilver's all i know already...i'd still molest her....HAHAHA....JUST KIDDIN', yo.

rofl rofl rofl
qilver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

qilver's all i know already...i'd still molest her....HAHAHA....JUST KIDDIN', yo.

rofl rofl rofl

you funny...
rofl rofl
but i already have my love interest, my nana... Smitten Smitten
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

you funny...
rofl rofl
but i already have my love interest, my nana... Smitten Smitten

i see your devotion is pure.........unlike your thoughts.... Naughty hehe rofl
qilver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

i see your devotion is pure.........unlike your thoughts.... Naughty hehe rofl

hey, that's what being a guy's all about...
pure in devotion, and trying not to look at other cute girls, Naughty Naughty Naughty
what we don't look at, won't hurt us, will it?
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

hey, that's what being a guy's all about...
pure in devotion, and trying not to look at other cute girls, Naughty Naughty Naughty
what we don't look at, won't hurt us, will it?

of course bro...i'm not hatin'...all kiding aside...satomi ishibara is quite attractive though and i imagine her looks will take her quite a bit further at least in the next couple of years.
qilver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

of course bro...i'm not hatin'...all kiding aside...satomi ishibara is quite attractive though and i imagine her looks will take her quite a bit further at least in the next couple of years.

of course, and look at Nana, saw her in GTO Special, she was around 16, and now at 23, she is hella fine, and so damn gorgeous, and is so so hot now. Smitten Smitten
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

satomi pix w00t!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185  Next
Page 1 of 185

Jump to: