jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Hotman 1 and 2
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CtrlV

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Hotman 1 and 2 Reply with quote Back to top

When Hotman first started its once a week showing on my local TV station, which usually broadcasts kiku subs every friday, i wasnt really interested in it, but i managed to watch every week and i gradually liked it more and more. Today is Saturday. Last Friday (8 days ago) I saw Hotman episode 6, and that was the one ep that made me want to see the next eagerly. It was a very suspenseful ending to that ep. Well, come yesterday, when ep7 is about to show, i remembered to watch the show at around 3-4 o clock, but later in the evening i decided to take a little nap, and when i woke up this morning, after my regular routine i quickly remembered that i had missed something, and it hit me - i had slept through that ep that i wanted to see so badly. Now, i know that this series was never actually released by anyone, in the newsgroups or any other place, but I have read that some people may have captured the eps onto their HD. if any of those people are reading this, i think you know what im trying to ask.. Smile onegaishimasu!!
neefo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i can set u up with the VCD rips i have. only chinese subs.
CtrlV

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neefo, i appreciate that offer but i do not know chinese, thanks though. im wondering if there is a chance that anyone has hotman #7 with english subs (Kiku)? it was aired last night here in NY, but for some reason the eps are 'delayed' and shown 5 days later in hawaii (if im not wrong), which is very weird, and i think should be the other way around since kiku is located in hawaii. anyways, if anyone is capturing this series from hawaii, and it is set to air on Wed, i would appreciate it greatly if u can tell me who u are, and send me that episode after u capture it, anytime after u capture it before friday night (thats when the next one airs). i couldnt believe that i fell asleep and forgot about that episode. hopefully, someone can help me out with this problem, thanks
UWFShooter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Hotman emergency.. Reply with quote Back to top

CtrlV wrote:
When Hotman first started its once a week showing on my local TV station, which usually broadcasts kiku subs every friday, i wasnt really interested in it, but i managed to watch every week and i gradually liked it more and more. Today is Saturday. Last Friday (8 days ago) I saw Hotman episode 6, and that was the one ep that made me want to see the next eagerly. It was a very suspenseful ending to that ep. Well, come yesterday, when ep7 is about to show, i remembered to watch the show at around 3-4 o clock, but later in the evening i decided to take a little nap, and when i woke up this morning, after my regular routine i quickly remembered that i had missed something, and it hit me - i had slept through that ep that i wanted to see so badly. Now, i know that this series was never actually released by anyone, in the newsgroups or any other place, but I have read that some people may have captured the eps onto their HD. if any of those people are reading this, i think you know what im trying to ask.. Smile onegaishimasu!!

CtrlV,

U. S. Nippon TV's material comes from Asahi Homecast in L. A., not KIKU-TV. That's why we get it earlier.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
CtrlV

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

o i see, thanks for clearing that up for me.. Sweat
hopefully in any case, someone might arrange to send me this ep cause i feel so bad for missing it Shake Head .. sigh, how could i forget, i kept thinking of it throughout the week Bang Head
groink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Hotman emergency.. Reply with quote Back to top

CtrlV wrote:
When Hotman first started its once a week showing on my local TV station, which usually broadcasts kiku subs every friday, i wasnt really interested in it, but i managed to watch every week and i gradually liked it more and more. Today is Saturday. Last Friday (8 days ago) I saw Hotman episode 6, and that was the one ep that made me want to see the next eagerly. It was a very suspenseful ending to that ep. Well, come yesterday, when ep7 is about to.....

Episode 7 will air in Hawaii this coming 10/29 on KIKU-TV. I have the previous six in MPEG-1/VCD format. Problem is that I'm currently not active in trading on-line. If there's a place where I can dump the episode on-line (it'll be less than 500MB), I'm flexible.

--- groink
thisguy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

why aren't any groups subbing it? Is JEM planning to sub it? i'm dying to watch this series
groink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thisguy wrote:
why aren't any groups subbing it? Is JEM planning to sub it? i'm dying to watch this series

I'd say it is probably because both keal and myself have already captured the series (actually, currently in the works), with English subtitled already done. keal will be posting episode 1 (KIKU-TV recording) later this month on the newsgroups, and I'd imagine other people will take them and seed it at other places. I'm already up to episode 6 myself, though I'm not actively seeding the various trading spots (I use my own captures for trading material).

--- groink
Pemu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thisguy wrote:
Jem doesn't sub his dramas, he only captures em, the dramas are already subbed. It's unlikely the series to air on Channel 8 of Singapore since Hotman is a TBS drama. Channel 8 airs Fujitv dramas exclusively Smile

"Hotman emergency" is emergency free now, hehe.
Pemu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:

I'd say it is probably because both keal and myself have already captured the series (actually, currently in the works), with English subtitled already done. keal will be posting episode 1 (KIKU-TV recording) later this month on the newsgroups
Nice! Can't wait to see the show, Akiko Yada. Let's hope she isn't being dumped in this series, hehe!
So Keal is capturing the series, not Musui? Are Keal and Musui in joint task, they divide the works? Musui's caps are better in quality, I'm not sayin Keal's are bad either. Just a thought. Thanks to them we've been able to enjoy the TBS and Asahi dramas Applaud
groink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
Nice! Can't wait to see the show, Akiko Yada. Let's hope she isn't being dumped in this series, hehe!
So Keal is capturing the series, not Musui? Are Keal and Musui in joint task, they divide the works? Musui's caps are better in quality, I'm not sayin Keal's are bad either. Just a thought. Thanks to them we've been able to enjoy the TBS and Asahi dramas Applaud

I wholeheartedly agree with the quality difference between Musui and Keal. I'm not sure if they work in joint task... The only Musui capture I know of is Otousan, and that capture is in MPEG-2 format with a higher resolution, which explains why it is better than Keal (Keal captures in MPEG-1 at 352x200 or something around there). It's Musui's quality that inspired me to upgrade my equipment as well, and all my captures as of 10/23/2003 will be in MPEG-2 as well. That means Hotman ep7 from me will be MPEG-2.

--- groink
Pemu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree with the quality difference between Musui and Keal. I'm not sure if they work in joint task... The only Musui capture I know of is Otousan, and that capture is in MPEG-2 format with a higher resolution, which explains why it is better than Keal (Keal captures in MPEG-1 at 352x200 or something around there). It's Musui's quality that inspired me to upgrade my equipment as well, and all my captures as of 10/23/2003 will be in MPEG-2 as well. That means Hotman ep7 from me will be MPEG-2.

--- groink
Glad to hear Musui's quality inspired you to move forward for better quality Smile
The musui capped SVCD dramas I've seen so far are
- Dreams of Romance
- Tail of Happiness
- Kintaro 3 (only had a glimpse)
- Midnight Rain
- Otousan

Keal is a veteran in the jdrama community, Investigator Mariko was his first encode Mr Green
EGJ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: JDRAMA HOTMAN tv subbed rip Reply with quote Back to top

Any one have episodes of the JDRAMA HOTMAN subbed from tv? I have bots in my channel that can serve it. Also I have a tracker for bt.
groink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: JDRAMA HOTMAN tv subbed rip Reply with quote Back to top

EGJ wrote:
Any one have episodes of the JDRAMA HOTMAN subbed from tv? I have bots in my channel that can serve it. Also I have a tracker for bt.

Aaaaah, maybe you can be my seed man! By next week I'll have all 11 episodes ripped. They're KIKU-TV captures - 1 thru 6 is MPEG-1/VCD, 7 thru 11 is MPEG-2/SVCD.

--- groink
EGJ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:09 am    Post subject: I'm definetly interested Reply with quote Back to top

I can have torrents for those episodes up. Plus I have bots in my irc channel that can serve it.
akiramike

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: JDRAMA HOTMAN tv subbed rip Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:

Aaaaah, maybe you can be my seed man! By next week I'll have all 11 episodes ripped. They're KIKU-TV captures - 1 thru 6 is MPEG-1/VCD, 7 thru 11 is MPEG-2/SVCD.

--- groink

Are you the one ripping Hotman? Thanks a lot. I've gotten two episodes from streamload so far.
sangmin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: hotman Reply with quote Back to top

i was just wondering is it really over cause i don't know an the endingwas sorta confusing1 :applaud: but i was good and hinata isss hot
Super No. 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hotman showed its final episode on Sunday here in the Los Angeles area. Next Sunday is Project X. The next three Sundays are a 3-part historical drama and then Good Luck comes on in January.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how was it confusing?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
how was it confusing?

Maybe because the ending was so boring compared to the earlier parts of the series? Crazy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: