jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ya-Ya-Yah
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 219, 220, 221  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tInoltin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

watari wrote:
Hey guys..as requested this is Ya3 dated 050925 (a brain power episode):
http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2E28BXR2JMGK92JSQB7IP6KXZ5

BP picture rap is so fun
every team choose the normal speed, koyama�fs team went crazy, they choose the �eexpress�f speed.. and massu is so hip-hop..haha^^

Thanks sooo much watari~~!!!! glomp glomp Hug
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chookie star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just finished watching it and it wa sso good and funny i loved it thanks again watari

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm...
dont know wich date it is on this ya show... but it is like on the beach and they wear hula-hula-dresses?? know that episode?
can some one upload it please?
onegai Fingers crossed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guys, can help refresh my memory a bit.. What's the name for the kid that always appear at the old Ya-Ya-yah show.. He's always with the Obachan... If im not mistaken he's the brother for the ex-NEWS member.. i seriously cant remember his name.. i've been thinking for hours now..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wait wait Moriuchi's brother? He must be very cute ne^^
tInoltin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He;s cute na~ Just cant remember what's his name... urgh...i hate when this happens....
Ayukawa_Taiyo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shoon is 17 years old. Ofcourse he has a girlfriend. (or like someone?)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I belive that 17 is a kind of young age for relationsship In japan... Sweat it feels like that anyway... but maybe im wrong Mr Green

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover wrote:
Wait wait Moriuchi's brother? He must be very cute ne^^

He always stand beside koyama and that female host in some Ya3 shows Mr Green

emma> 17 is quite old for the Japanese already, they usually goes into relationship quite young but maybe because he's a Johnny's boys it's a bit early....
arashilove

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Ya-Ya-Yah Reply with quote Back to top

I am the same age as Shoon but he looks younger than me. Like, he could probably be my kid brother or something.
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is that so? Shocked
yay cool, lets go japan and hunt for guys! hehe
thanks for the elucidate Jolleen Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's what i think too... 17... I think that's a mature age already.. Time to get urself a partner..

Btw nice Banner u got there Jolleen~~
cheery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swedish_Japan_Lover wrote:
Is that so? Shocked
yay cool, lets go japan and hunt for guys! hehe
thanks for the elucidate Jolleen Wink

Your welcome haha i think Japan will have many kakoii guys Naughty

Tinx>> Thanks, I think that 17 is mature too. Actually it's the right age to get gf, not too young and not too old...
but it really depends on the person Mr Green Like Jin is not that mature even at 21 Bonk
tInoltin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cheery wrote:

Your welcome haha i think Japan will have many kakoii guys Naughty

Tinx>> Thanks, I think that 17 is mature too. Actually it's the right age to get gf, not too young and not too old...
but it really depends on the person Mr Green Like Jin is not that mature even at 21 Bonk

Haha...soo true.. He may be 21...but he got the mind and matureness of a 15 year old... LOL~ But I think Shoon's mature enough na..
enen_shun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:
Guys, can help refresh my memory a bit.. What's the name for the kid that always appear at the old Ya-Ya-yah show.. He's always with the Obachan... If im not mistaken he's the brother for the ex-NEWS member.. i seriously cant remember his name.. i've been thinking for hours now..

tinx , i just went to check my clips ,
the little boy's name is �X�� ���� ..
which if i'm not wrong .. should be Moriuchi Hiroki in english ~

regarding Shoon , i'm sure he's pretty matured ~
he dun usually talks a lot .. and will just stand beside the other members ,
just like a big brother ... hehez ~~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks sooooo much watari!!!!!! Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
tInoltin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enen_shun wrote:

tinx , i just went to check my clips ,
the little boy's name is �X�� ���� ..
which if i'm not wrong .. should be Moriuchi Hiroki in english ~

regarding Shoon , i'm sure he's pretty matured ~
he dun usually talks a lot .. and will just stand beside the other members ,
just like a big brother ... hehez ~~

OMG~!! Thank you so much Enen... Ahhh...Moriuchi Hiroki... Moriuchi hiroki... finally know his name... and that annoying feeling is gone now... Hee.. thanks Enen~ Dancing Dancing
elleyred

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG the big BP show was soooooooooooooooooooo funny, i could not stop laughing, especially in the rap, massu is really a perv within himself, lol, and the yellow team went so fast it was so funny, they were so close too. and did you guys notice that they gave taiyo the same thing from the other BP episode, that custard thing that he called a boy, well this time he got it right Victory! Peace! i just love watching the rap over and over again.
mini_mint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BP shows very funny !!! Massu make mistake !! He said something wrong and his act very fun !!! poor Massu ne rofl
enen_shun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elleyred wrote:
OMG the big BP show was soooooooooooooooooooo funny, i could not stop laughing, especially in the rap, massu is really a perv within himself, lol, and the yellow team went so fast it was so funny, they were so close too. and did you guys notice that they gave taiyo the same thing from the other BP episode, that custard thing that he called a boy, well this time he got it right Victory! Peace! i just love watching the rap over and over again.

Massu made me laughed soooo hard that part ..
i was like "MASSU .. WHAT YOU SAID ?!" ...
haa .. cuz since they censored what he said ... lolx lolx rofl
and Taiyo seems to improve a bit .. hahaha
i was still thinking "oh no ... Taiyo's already blur and u are increasing speed ?!" .. mwahaha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 219, 220, 221  Next
Page 60 of 221

Jump to: