jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 254, 255, 256 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tk_iva

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

watari wrote:

NEWS first LIVE in UTABAN 040513
http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0N1VF2Q7NUMHY12VWP2569RZ26

tinx, ah your teacher is so bad..what no moral..i think uchi's event does fit what the title wants eh..

tks for the link glomp love the interact between nakai senpai and NEWS.

Tinx.... yr teacher should be Beat You ya.... you deserve a A+++++++ Naughty
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow thats cool! Dont feel bad making her leave, I think you should be proud that you could do that. If teacher doesnt have enough knowlegde she/he doesnt deserve to be a teacher. My teacher has knowlegde (not enough though), but shes so lousy in speaking it so I dont think shes able to teach us. I mean I love to speak and write in english, but with that teacher I dont learn any new things. I havent learned anything since I got in my current school... well thats what you get if youre in a town with small population. Btw, my teacher spits when shes talking. and she doesnt even realize that herself... bleh bleh
tInoltin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover wrote:
Wow thats cool! Dont feel bad making her leave, I think you should be proud that you could do that. If teacher doesnt have enough knowlegde she/he doesnt deserve to be a teacher. My teacher has knowlegde (not enough though), but shes so lousy in speaking it so I dont think shes able to teach us. I mean I love to speak and write in english, but with that teacher I dont learn any new things. I havent learned anything since I got in my current school... well thats what you get if youre in a town with small population. Btw, my teacher spits when shes talking. and she doesnt even realize that herself... bleh bleh

Gosh! Are u sure that teacher of urs is not the same teacher as mine? She cant teach..her english is there..but not that fluent and her grammar is all over. And she also spits and she stinks too.. She needs a deodorant. Haha.. hehe
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im sure in case she doesnt have a private jet to travel bethween your school and mine hehe rofl
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm... I guess they have to behave well, especially because theyre celebrities n all... But Im sure most of them are serious of their studies too. Yuya seems the serious type, Koyama seems reliable, Massu is the genki type... Well I think they all keep the studies important to them. But the teachers though... Im sure everyone has a teacher they dont like, but its not like they can go against them or anything, its japan anyways. Haha really messy writing, hope you can figure me out Mr Green
tInoltin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover wrote:
Hmm... I guess they have to behave well, especially because theyre celebrities n all... But Im sure most of them are serious of their studies too. Yuya seems the serious type, Koyama seems reliable, Massu is the genki type... Well I think they all keep the studies important to them. But the teachers though... Im sure everyone has a teacher they dont like, but its not like they can go against them or anything, its japan anyways. Haha really messy writing, hope you can figure me out Mr Green

Oh..true eeh.... they cant do things like we do...they have a reputation to keep.. Erm.. dont forget Shige na.. he's serious with his studies too. But if im not mistaken Uchi only go until high school right. He didnt continue his studies after high school.

Hee.. another thing i always wonder is how does the teachers feel towards their so called "idol" students... Man, if i am the teacher.. i'll go... Ga~Ga~Ga~ Bonk Bonk
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think a good teacher is one who treats everyone equally, even celebrities Mr Green But if I were their teacher.. haha I couldnt handle myself hehe

Yeah I dont forget Shige^^ So, Uchi didnt continue studying after high school eh? Maybe he was so busy (and still is) that studying was hard with all the band stuff.. and they have to pay for studying too, so why pay for something you cant do?

Btw.. if I cant go to a university in japan, I will become a teacher here in Finland. Im actually working in a school near us, because this week we have to work somewhere, its part of the finnish school system. So 8th and 9th graders have to work 5 days in some company, business etc. Now is 9th graders' turn. 1st and 2nd graders in that school are so cute >_< I get to help them with maths, finnish and some other stuff too. But the school is very small, theres only 5 2nd and 2 1st graders. If you count all the students theres maybe 30 or a little over. The school exists here cos this place is so far away from the center, but theres so many students that the transportation isnt possible.

Haha I have so much to say today Mr Green

edit:offtopic Omg I just noticed that Keita from w-inds is in the jdorama Slow Dance! well Im not positive, but in the 1st episode, around 44.50, he is sitting behind Tsumabuki Satoshi! He looks just like Keita
arashilove

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: NEWS Reply with quote Back to top

I think if I were to teach Johnny's members I would be quite nervous. I mean, I'd try not to treat them specially of course, but I mean, I would be concious of their presence in my classroom. After all, they are famous.
mini_mint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuna wrote:
This is News-Nippon DVD video 1

-Part 1 of 8:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U9YEM3AZ
-Part 2 of 8:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WMWQDFEJ
-Part 3 of 8:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ZHDVORC
-Part 4 of 8:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1NWO2P3F
-Part 5 of 8:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B329EJ3K

Later I put the rest Mr Green

Thanks for your nice links . I never seen DVD before. Moreover i can't download anythings from Megaupload !!! Shameful Cry
I can download from Yousendit only. Shameful Cry
tInoltin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover wrote:
I think a good teacher is one who treats everyone equally, even celebrities Mr Green But if I were their teacher.. haha I couldnt handle myself hehe

Yeah I dont forget Shige^^ So, Uchi didnt continue studying after high school eh? Maybe he was so busy (and still is) that studying was hard with all the band stuff.. and they have to pay for studying too, so why pay for something you cant do?

Btw.. if I cant go to a university in japan, I will become a teacher here in Finland. Im actually working in a school near us, because this week we have to work somewhere, its part of the finnish school system. So 8th and 9th graders have to work 5 days in some company, business etc. Now is 9th graders' turn. 1st and 2nd graders in that school are so cute >_< I get to help them with maths, finnish and some other stuff too. But the school is very small, theres only 5 2nd and 2 1st graders. If you count all the students theres maybe 30 or a little over. The school exists here cos this place is so far away from the center, but theres so many students that the transportation isnt possible.

Haha I have so much to say today Mr Green

edit:offtopic Omg I just noticed that Keita from w-inds is in the jdorama Slow Dance! well Im not positive, but in the 1st episode, around 44.50, he is sitting behind Tsumabuki Satoshi! He looks just like Keita

HEe..so true yoh.. I dont think I'm qualified to teach.. Well... i cant get my words right, n i always confuse people..eventhough i understand that thing very well..to teach.....it's very hard..

Good luck Miru~~

Anyway...bye guys.. gonna go study~~ jaa~~
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks tinx^^ Anata mo ganbatte ne~ Cya later
Yuna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mini_mint wrote:

Thanks for your nice links . I never seen DVD before. Moreover i can't download anythings from Megaupload !!! Shameful Cry
I can download from Yousendit only. Shameful Cry

I believe that there is one form to download with YSI in Megaupload, is in this treath but in last pages :S I don't know the number of page.
Yuna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Xavierre wrote:
Being a good teacher is not easy ya... Unless you have this passion , like the taiyou sensei in sho's yoiko no mikata. w00t!

And i would like to ask where can i find lyrics of NEWS's songs? Thks alot!(",)

I love taiyou sensei in sho's yoiko no mikata too >.< is very sweet, hyperactive and amiable!!!!!!! rofl

In this page there are lyrics of NewS ^^
http://johnnysentertainment.free.fr/lyrics_news.htm
tInoltin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah...u guys have seen Yoiko No Mikata ne? I cant find that drama here.. Sweat

Anyway....Yuna, who's that at ur avatar..the one next to Yamapi..
cheery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

If i'm not wrong that person shld be Ninomiya Mr Green
Yuna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

Is Ninomiya Kazunari!!!!!!!!!! >.< Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes

I have Yoiko no mikata for D-Addicts
Xavierre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks alot Yuna for the website link! (",)

tInoltin : I'm only halfway through yoiko no mikata, got it from d-addicts, it's with chinese subtitles. But if you go over to Arashi thread, someone is kindly currently doing the english subtitles for this drama. (",)

Yep, i think the person looks like nino too!
cheery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuna wrote:

Is Ninomiya Kazunari!!!!!!!!!! >.< Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes

I have Yoiko no mikata for D-Addicts

Ahhh Yoiko no mikata is a very nice show!!
There are lots of cute kids inside!! w00t!
Yuna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cheery wrote:

Ahhh Yoiko no mikata is a very nice show!!
There are lots of cute kids inside!! w00t!

Yes, and I only view episodes 1 and 2 because ep3-7 now are download but in episode 1 Sho cry and in ep2 too >.< Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii rofl rofl
cheery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuna wrote:

Yes, and I only view episodes 1 and 2 because ep3-7 now are download but in episode 1 Sho cry and in ep2 too >.< Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii rofl rofl

Haha yar he basically cried in all episode...
I heard that from my friend, because I only watched one episode..
Oh and arashi member will appear telling him he look like sakurai sho, if i'm not wrong rofl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 254, 255, 256 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next
Page 255 of 1040

Jump to: