jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 432, 433, 434 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yamaP_007

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:
HAPPY BDAY BUZZYBUG~!!!!

Heehee... Just dropping by to wish happy bday to buzzybug n want to ask...is the Arashi latest PV out yet?

Yeah! happy happy b-day buzzybug! what pv? theres a new arashi pv? AHh! thats awesome!
tInoltin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yamaP_007 wrote:

Yeah! happy happy b-day buzzybug! what pv? theres a new arashi pv? AHh! thats awesome!

not quite sure...but i saw the preview once at Mezamashi TV... cant remember the title.. or is it just me misunderstood them?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ayum�

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
i have arrived. to take my turn.
next, i'm going to be really serious.
so don't laugh.
well then...
this is slightly dirty.
perhaps...

rofl oh yeah, just slightly dirty. hehe

ryoko - the picture on your door looks so professional. Victory! Peace! Now, if only I could find my camera. Doh! Btw, are you german?
buzzybug

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks dalinee-chan, mikamoui, tInoltin and yamaP_007 for the birthday wishes!! Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gelyn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Baby_Pixie wrote:

I found a documentary/educational type show about King Tut that had my precious Sho-kun as one of the guests/commentators. Anyone know what this actually was? It'd dated 2005100 so I don't even know when it aired! 1st? 2nd? Anyone with info, I will much appreciate!
I found it in http://clubbox.co.kr/oc244
Look for mistake2005100a and b if you wanna download it for yourself!

the date should be october 1, 2005 .

err... Tinoltin: are u referring to subarashiki sekai ? if that so, I didnt see any full PV out anywhere. heard it was filmed near Aiba's home... Smile
yamete_evie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

satorare wrote:

is this e beginning of jun's solo where he came out to say a few lines where he made e audience laugh, before going backstage again to prepare his solo?

yeah. well, from what I could hear, that's what I think he said, hehe
tInoltin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gelyn wrote:

the date should be october 1, 2005 .

err... Tinoltin: are u referring to subarashiki sekai ? if that so, I didnt see any full PV out anywhere. heard it was filmed near Aiba's home... Smile

yeah~! i think that's the name... oh..sou sou~ thanks for the info... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fybabe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHAT THE HELL!! I'M TURNING INTO ARASHI'S NO.1 'ACCIDENTAL' (OVERSEAS) STALKER!!

the reason why i'm in tokyo is coz it's the public national hols in china for a wk. so since it's only 2hrs flight from shanghai, so i'm here... again...
and somehow, someone decides to have his butai at the same time to fit my schedule, or china's national day... hehe

and so, though i'm not a big ochan fan, out of curiosity, i still went to the tokyo globe to take a 'look'...

it's a tiny theatre in the residential area of shin ookubo - which is weird to me. but when i turned to the entrance, it was crowded with girls outside the building... and i got a shock when i looked on the left of the building coz this is what i saw...

i was soooooooooo damn impressed with this gigantic 2 storey tall billboard that i changed my mind, i just have to watch it...
i swear, it's freaking beautiful!!!
i mean i was literally sqealing "kakkoi! kakkooooooi!!" together with the other fangirls!! and we were like 'hypnotised' by this pic... and everyone was taking pics of this godamn BEAUTIFUL billboard. geez... Sweat now i know why some fans rip posters off train stations...

but the bad news is, i may not be able to get a ticket... coz it's all lottery. as i wasn't really all that planned on watching it, i was late today. but i was told to go earlier by an hour to get a lottery number Sweat . and i donno how many lucky girls can watch it in the end, coz there were lots of girls loitering around outside, even when most others have already gone in. Fingers crossed

anyway, i'll try tomorrow.

and to properly explain why i was in tokyo the first time for 'their' con was truely coincidental as well. coz many months ago, before i even knew of these guys' existence, i've already planned to go to tokyo for hols (i got a free air ticket hehe ). for some reason, they have their one con at the same time as my hols...

which is why i'm thinking... my karma has something to do with this... maybe jun/arashi were my lovers who sunk with the titanic with me on our hols in my past life, that's why they keep bumping into my holiday plans... hehe
Ayum�

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wahh! Fybabe, you are so lucky! Bonk That billboard is massive! Shocked I wish I had one that size of Jun on the outside of my house. hehe Nut
fybabe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i don't want a billboard of jun... i want JUN!!!
Ayum�

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fybabe wrote:
i don't want a billboard of jun... i want JUN!!!

hehe, good answer, don't we all...maybe one day we can clone him. hehe But then we'd all want the original anyway. Beaten
KendoYuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Waaa fybabe so lucky!! I really hope you get a ticket and tell us all about it! Sounds so exciting! (Ohno-kun looks a little kowai in that pic though, ne? I like!)

sorry, off topic:
tInoltin That one Ryo picture in your avatar... KAKKOI!! Drooling The one where (it looks like) he's wearing a green shirt with a scarf (or maybe that's a hoody?).... ano... can you tell me where I can find just that one picture?
violomana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kyyyaaa~~~!!!!!!!111 Shocked
What a BEAUTIFURU image to see first thing in the morning!!! Thank you so much fybabe for taking a picture to share with us!! LoL, it has even conquered your Jun-love to see how kakkoii RIDA can be too... when he isn't being baka! Sweat Wow, fybabe! You are SO lucky to be back in Tokyo - Again! I wish my vacations were like that!
(lol, chances of "them" being in Cambodia when I go in December = .000000102% OMG)

And you are the No. 1 Overseas Stalker, because didn't you mention before that you wanted to go to Hawaii this year too?
(assuming that boys are ever coming back to this side of the Pacific Ocean argh!)

Good luck with getting a ticket! I heard from Michiru at IRO Asenaide that the ticket sales for Tokyo and Osaka sold out in ten minutes. Wow! Damn those fan clubs. I want to join.... Shameful Cry Hope you can catch scappler ticket (lol, is that the right term?) or something! Sweat

Oh, and OMEDETOU BUZZYBUG! w00t! Mr Green
fybabe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

see... this is the weirdest thing... there AREN'T any scalper ticket... that's why there's the lottery...
ryoko293

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MINNA~ arigatou *blush* watashi wa ureshi desu~ to hear all the postive responses to my decoration scills 2x*blush* ii kanji~ *hehe, see GS-chan I remembered!* Victory! Peace! I'm so at it now that I'm planing to print even more photos *YAY* maybe more Jun and touch-pix ^^

for baby-pixieI was in canada last year for a 2 week holiday. My best friends sister works in Toronto as an assistant in the Austria embassy (sorry, I'm not too ure about her work, but it should be something like that Sweat I was exploring Torotno, and three days of Quebec, Montreal and Ottawa with a student-visitors-bus-trip ^^, since baseball isn't a big sport in Austria we decided to attend a game of a national team: toronto blue jays vs buffalo *** (dunno the name Sweat ) we were sitting high up in the ranks shouting: lilly we love you in German hehe and we also supported gregg zaun, cuz zaun is the Geramn word for fence!!! so he must have european ancestors ^^...I just remember that the jays won...I always wanted to buy one of those 'hands' I've seen them in american sitcoms ^^

Ayum-chan ma ma ma...*blush* not professional at all In love well, yes, I'm Austrian! my profil says so ne~? ^^

buzzy-chan how was your bday? did you get my wishes I posted in the purple house? Hug did kazu-kun visit, I know the girls send him over to you ^^

fy-chan you really are the luckiest woman EVER!!!! you've been able to visit Tokyo twice this year already and I have to fight with the air lines and my parents to allow me to go next year! Hope you get to see Satoshi-kun's butai, I know that Ma-chan's butai is still playing, but not in Tokyo anymore Sweat
Thanks for the picture! Maybe you'll be able to find out what's it about! Thumbsup How long are you going to be there this time? If you have the chance 'you are so damn lucky!' to visit Jpan in December again, you can see Gakkun live with his Diabolos tour! YAY Victory! Peace!

edit: evie-chan I totally missed your post with the saaaaaaxy Jun pix...moto moto for me? then I'll make sure to use some of them for my next wall, maybe live size *hehehehe* like that would be possible ^^ Hug

Last edited by ryoko293 on Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ayum�

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ryoko - I think it looks very professional. Victory! Peace! and stupid me for not looking at your profil. Beaten Cool, austria. I'm half german, but my german family come from Berlin. Although, I always go on holiday to austria. I love Germknoedel. Mr Green (I think it's spelt like that Doh! ) Anyway, I think thats a bit off-topic ne. Sweat
ShanghaiGal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

too all the ppl who said hi to me:

HEY GUYS ! I MISS YOU GUYS LOADS TOO ! ><
i cant belive i cant connect to mIRC, and i will try my best to get through the proxy !

fybabe: EEEK! Bonk well, well, im going back in winter so i hope to meet up with u then ! take me around that time ! and have fun at tokyo !
do tell every bit of the play if u get the toujitsu ken !
ryoko293

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, now I know this is very unpolite, but I'm making 'self advertising' here. I posted all the ups I have on one of my LJ pages: http://www.livejournal.com/users/ryoko293/3605.html
since you,fy-chan , already uled so many DnoArashis, I also posted my links for a few eps you don't need to up anymore (just a lil consolation for you, I know Pat Pat Pat )
so minna~ this is for all the ppl who can't use torrent or clubbox!

Ayum You are hald German? Germknoedel..yes that's correct, but typical Austrian food is Schitzel, Surbraten *yuck, way too much fat*, Kartoffelsalat (potato salad) and Apfelstrudel (apple pie ... yes, I addmit, the pie in the movie AMERICAN PIE was produced in Vienna...I made it hehe ) So many ppl visiting Austria, but nobody tells me *cry*
arashilove

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My mother just returned from a 1-month vacation to Vienna, Austria. I watched some videotapes of it when she came back and it is a very pretty city. Mr Green

Anyways--I just bought the Arashi DVD for the 2004 Summer Concert! I was sooooo lucky to find it at Toronto Chinatown, so I grabbed it and bought it right away. It includes Ohno's "Top Secret" performance, so I'm excited to watch it! Dancing
mikamoui

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

im planning on buying a cd frm arashi...but i cant decide which ones to buy >.< either one album or the iza now tour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 432, 433, 434 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 433 of 1285

Jump to: