jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Miyazawa Rie
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dochira

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:14 am    Post subject: Miyazawa Rie Reply with quote Back to top

Surprisingly, there doesn't seem to be a thread for her. I could be wrong, but the search came up empty.

Anyhoo, here's a vid for her Ajinomoto Hondashi CM:
http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2UV3MZFKZN9CU16V0J00CLS222
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: Miyazawa Rie Reply with quote Back to top

dochira wrote:
Surprisingly, there doesn't seem to be a thread for her. I could be wrong, but the search came up empty.

Anyhoo, here's a vid for her Ajinomoto Hondashi CM:
http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2UV3MZFKZN9CU16V0J00CLS222

ur not wrong...i would always post my comments on her in the tokyo elevator girl thread...because it already existed and she was the protagonist in that show...and the very FIRST drama i ever saw...so i always think of her as THE "tokyo elevator girl"

Mr Green

thx again, santa.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: Miyazawa Rie Reply with quote Back to top

dochira wrote:

I dogged Tu about this a while back, but he didn't wana start the thread for some odd reason. Head Scratch
krim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow, that's alot of daikon.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Miyazawa Rie Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

I dogged Tu about this a while back, but he didn't wana start the thread for some odd reason. Head Scratch

attribute it to sloth...
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is probably one of my favorite, if not the favorite, pics of Rie-chan: Big Grin

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
This is probably one of my favorite, if not the favorite, pics of Rie-chan: Big Grin

nice foto...old skool. hehe.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
nice foto...old skool. hehe.

She was quite the ingenue back then.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

She was quite the ingenue back then.

she had the best selling syashinshu in japanese history. what trips me out is that she's half dutch...she really looks as if she's 100 percent japanese = hyaku pacento
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
she had the best selling syashinshu in japanese history. what trips me out is that she's half dutch...she really looks as if she's 100 percent japanese = hyaku pacento

I remember reading that.... Half, ne?

I guess the Japanese genes were more dominant. hehe
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

I remember reading that.... Half, ne?

I guess the Japanese genes were more dominant. hehe

that's precisely what i was thinking...dominant indeed.....i mean i didn't expect her to have blonde hair or anything, obviously...but having a dutch father....guess "rie mama" (as rie's mother is known in japan) genes won out...

rie mama no DNA ga tsuyoi = mama's DNA is powerful Beaten
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pigtails + School Uniform = Thumbsup

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
Pigtails + School Uniform = Thumbsup

wow, yes, that's an old picture....hee hee. i belive that's the foto they use here at jdorama.com...a bit dated now don't you think. Sweat
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
wow, yes, that's an old picture....hee hee. i belive that's the foto they use here at jdorama.com...a bit dated now don't you think. Sweat

Dated, but applicable.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Dated, but applicable.

ah yes...i just figured since there seemed to be a casual database update/renewal project they might but a foto of her as an adult...maybe a nice foto from tasogare seibei perhaps.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

More old school as you put it (it's all I have Sweat ):

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
More old school as you put it (it's all I have Sweat ):

nice...i don't really collect fotos...i have a few of some female celebs...i do have the rie miyazawa fotobook we were discussing, "Santa Fe." Which is years old, sold out obviously...but there's a lot of nudes in that so...

...guess that's why it sold so well.

...i love the hair on that picture...the baby knots...looks hella trendy cool even for today despite the fact it's an older picture....

"suteki"
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
nice...i don't really collect fotos...i have a few of some female celebs...

I've got a collecting fetish, if you wanna call it that... Or is it pack-rat syndrome??

Those items are like milestones/markers in history for me.

Quote:
i do have the rie miyazawa fotobook we were discussing, "Santa Fe." Which is years old, sold out obviously...but there's a lot of nudes in that so...

...guess that's why it sold so well.

Mochiron.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Mochiron.

hehe...well i would say the majority of ppl here are siimilarly inclined to collect...it's a hobby, i guess. i know dochira said he's throwin' in densha otoko for you to watch along with the ryoko drama, nyohei kazoku....dayem you will see some crazy fetishes....

sorta reminds me of when i was in japan last year...my friend and i were in harajuku walking down an incredibly crowded street called "Takeshita Dori"...it's known as a shopping district packed with an dizzying array of clothing stores. see below:

in any event at the end of the street was this small shop and all it had was rows upon rows of pictures of girls and they're were hella teenage boys just chillin on the floor in this little courtyard in front of the store..and they had vast collections of these photos of these girls...as if they were collecting baseball cards...and these weren't famous girls namely...it was quite bizarre.
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

hehe...well i would say the majority of ppl here are siimilarly inclined to collect...it's a hobby, i guess. i know dochira said he's throwin' in densha otoko for you to watch along with the ryoko drama, nyohei kazoku....dayem you will see some crazy fetishes....

sorta reminds me of when i was in japan last year...my friend and i were in harajuku walking down an incredibly crowded street called "Takeshita Dori"...it's known as a shopping district packed with an dizzying array of clothing stores. see below:

in any event at the end of the street was this small shop and all it had was rows upon rows of pictures of girls and they're were hella teenage boys just chillin on the floor in this little courtyard in front of the store..and they had vast collections of these photos of these girls...as if they were collecting baseball cards...and these weren't famous girls namely...it was quite bizarre.

darn, i was a couple streets away, and didn't see this one...missed most of the cosplay and the lolita-goth girlies. went to harajuku on my last day in Tokyo, only had an hour or so to see harajuku. hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 1 of 64

Jump to: