jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Gay JDramas
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enau wrote:
Courtesy of TV Asahi :

Paradise Thirty
Friendship and relationship
The story of strange woman to woman relationships; the feelings of women who are about to turn thirty; and most of all a heart warming story about friendship.

Episodes
10 episodes X 54 minutes

Casts Hikari Ishida �i�Γc�Ђ���j
Misa Shimizu �i���������j
Takami Yoshimoto �i�g�{�������j

Story
Guriko (played by Hikari Ishida) is an office worker at pharmaceutical company. She is made to feel uncomfortable, as she is oldest unmarried female worker in the office. One night, everything goes unwell, and Guriko runs out of her house and goes out on the street. There, she meets her old friend, Natsumi (played by Misa Shimizu) who now after graduating from high school is dressed as a man, and lives as a lesbian.
The two start living under the same roof. Guriko falls in love with a man who frequents the bar that Natsumi owns. Natsumi on the other hand is in love with the wife of a mafia.
heh, i'd like to watch this.. Rolling eyes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A gay drama or two would be nice. It definitely lacking. I'm sure there would be a demand for that.

I think I've seen one though. Wasn't there one staring Satomi Ishihara, Aya Ueto, Akiko Yada, Nana Katase, Ryoko Yonekura and Rina Uchiyama.
It's the story of 3 lesbian couples mix up in love triangles and, for some reasons, they end up in their underwear in pillow fights.
Oh..... wait........ forget it. I think I may have dreamed about that. ashamed
dochira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
A gay drama or two would be nice. It definitely lacking. I'm sure there would be a demand for that.

I think I've seen one though. Wasn't there one staring Satomi Ishihara, Aya Ueto, Akiko Yada, Nana Katase, Ryoko Yonekura and Rina Uchiyama.
It's the story of 3 lesbian couples mix up in love triangles and, for some reasons, they end up in their underwear in pillow fights.
Oh..... wait........ forget it. I think I may have dreamed about that. ashamed

lol Bwhahaha. That series is already in its fourth sequel for me. hehe
enau

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
heh, i'd like to watch this.. Rolling eyes

Mixx-san, check this link. The vcd is already available but still in Chinese subtitle.

http://www.shopktslab.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=405
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the link Hug that sux they dont have any eng., i wish they sub this @ d-addicts Rolling eyes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dochira wrote:

lol Bwhahaha. That series is already in its fourth sequel for me. hehe

Did you record them? Naughty hehe

I'd like to add, not a gay drama, but a drama with gay moments.
Yasha has some gay moments and some weird incest related gay moments. bleh

I don't know if it was intended or not, but it looks like that anyway. I mean like, a guy slowly moving his thumb on another guy's lips...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: