jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
TOKIO
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 125, 126, 127  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hee Hee Hee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow thanks! u watched all already ahh...wow i tink i v interested to watch DxD bt dono wher gt sell the drama...anyway....i watch the yan pa pa ..abit different ...cos wit a more matured lady....then i watch a few disc..i stop watching le....bt his hairstyle was cool.....hw u tink of yan papa???
Hee Hee Hee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
sounds good Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes
are they still filming the movie? omg!!!i cant wait Lovey Eyes

ya lor ya lor!! heeee bt dono wher gt sell...stupid...nw sg no sell.....
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the info eien Bussan Wink
two of us sounds sweet Lovey Eyes wife taking care of her husband.. how nice. hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hee Hee Hee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bt sg no sell the dramas i listed....most proabably oni malaysia gt sell
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hee Hee Hee wrote:

ya lor ya lor!! heeee bt dono wher gt sell...stupid...nw sg no sell.....

too bad Shake Head
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eien Bussan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hee Hee Hee wrote:
wow thanks! u watched all already ahh...wow i tink i v interested to watch DxD bt dono wher gt sell the drama...anyway....i watch the yan pa pa ..abit different ...cos wit a more matured lady....then i watch a few disc..i stop watching le....bt his hairstyle was cool.....hw u tink of yan papa???

Ick...I didn't like YanPapa at all...haha I wish they would have made it to be more of a comedy. It's just too serious! I thought Nagase looked great in it but I stopped watching it after a few episodes, also... Sweat

My favorite Nagase dramas are Ikebukuro West Gate Park and MukoDono! What are yours? Big Grin
Hee Hee Hee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eien Bussan wrote:

Ick...I didn't like YanPapa at all...haha I wish they would have made it to be more of a comedy. It's just too serious! I thought Nagase looked great in it but I stopped watching it after a few episodes, also... Sweat

My favorite Nagase dramas are Ikebukuro West Gate Park and MukoDono! What are yours? Big Grin

i like IWGP n mukudono too.....tink mukudono is better than 2003 one...i like Before Graduation-hakusen..best!....tat was the first drama i see him act....then i was asking...whos tat guy...then i go find out his name....Heee.....tomoya nagase..!! u gt watch Suna no ue no koibitotachi? aso nt bad bt quite boring....nt as gd as IWGP
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i don't like iwgp ne~ he looked horrible in it.. such a bloody drama.. my fave tomoya dramas would be mukodono and yanpapa..

as for eien bussan.. hihi.. okada junichi fan.. bussan from kisarazu ne~.. me like bambi the best.. sho-kun..!!!!!

as for teo of us with kyoko fukada.. it's just a one episode special to commerate something.. forgot.. with matsuura aya too.. Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
eien Bussan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I don't really like violence either, but I totally fell in love with IWGP's script and cast. The writer, Kudo Kankuro is one of my absolute favorite writers now (I adore his Kisarazu Cats, Go, and Manhattan Love Story as well). I thought Nagase looked dang sexy in IWGP with his street clothes and baseball caps! Lovey Eyes Kubozuka Yousuke probably stole the show though. If you think about it, a lot of the actors that are super popular now, started off in IWGP...Tsumabuki Satoshi, Kubozuka, Sakaguchi Kenji....what a cast!! >_<

Oh yeah, Hakusen Nagashi was really good too. I think Wataru is one of Nagase's best characters. That recent Hakusen special really made me sad though....I have a feeling they will be making more...actually, they better!!! Mad

No one has mentioned HanDoc yet. Lots of people compare it to IWGP but I enjoyed IWGP a lot more. What was with that ending?!?!
sadako-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tomoya nagase! i managed to find seoul72hrs in s&m (in malaysia) but i cant find the others though.. two of us sounds good! but i cant find it.. thanx for the info though.. anyone knows where to get these movies?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sadako-sempai wrote:
tomoya nagase! i managed to find seoul72hrs in s&m (in malaysia) but i cant find the others though.. two of us sounds good! but i cant find it.. thanx for the info though.. anyone knows where to get these movies?

two of us is very new.. i don't think it would have come out yet..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
*peachii*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:17 am    Post subject: Tomoya Nagase Reply with quote Back to top

Big Grin Hey..Does anybody have Tomoya Nagase's song from the drama when he was called "yuichiro sakuraba"???.. I'm not sure wut the drama's name was called.. but in that drama he was a singer and he was married to this girl called sakura ....anybody have that song??..tomoya nagase sang that song in that drama...please..i've been finding it for so long......i need help
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Tomoya Nagase Reply with quote Back to top

*peachii* wrote:
Big Grin Hey..Does anybody have Tomoya Nagase's song from the drama when he was called "yuichiro sakuraba"???.. I'm not sure wut the drama's name was called.. but in that drama he was a singer and he was married to this girl called sakura ....anybody have that song??..tomoya nagase sang that song in that drama...please..i've been finding it for so long......i need help

okay.. not sure which one you mean so

for Mukodono 2001 with Takeuchi Yuko the song is [Hitoribocchi no Haburashi]

for Mukodono 2003 with Sakai Noriko, the song is [Omae ya nai to akkannen]
doramafans

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:18 pm    Post subject: sakuraba yuichiro Reply with quote Back to top

I've got this site from this milis too, try this site:
www.songjapan.com
there are sakuraba yuichiro songs here, u could download it.

arigatou ne for the one who tell bout this site Applaud
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: sakuraba yuichiro Reply with quote Back to top

doramafans wrote:
I've got this site from this milis too, try this site:
www.songjapan.com
there are sakuraba yuichiro songs here, u could download it.

arigatou ne for the one who tell bout this site Applaud

It's a cool site but is there any way that i can save the somgs into my file?
Pemu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: sakuraba yuichiro Reply with quote Back to top

takuya_angel wrote:

It's a cool site but is there any way that i can save the somgs into my file?
Just download the file, You should see "Copy this link to download"-text, just right click and save the file. It's a Windows Media Audio file, you can convert it to mp3 with several programmes. I use Easy CD DA Extractor. It does the conversion process smoothly.
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hye
sorry for bringing this topic again...
but anyone know where i can find tons of Nagase Tomoya's pic?
thank you... Sweat
KinKi^_^Kidz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: TOKIO Reply with quote Back to top

Jz started to listen to TOKIO's Songs ...
I jz loved their AMBITIOUS JAPAN!
Very Meaningful ..
and the PV is simply good ..
anyone know its lyrics?? Can't seem to find it on the internet ..
eltinator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love that song too!!! Big Grin

Eh as for lyrics, the only page I know of is here... http://www.lava.net/~raistlin/

Don't think they have it though but they might have some of their older stuff though
elysia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tatoete ieba Long train
Kaze kiri saite hashiru youni
Mirai ni mukatte masshigura
Tsuki susumeba nozomi wa kanau
Tachi tomaranai furi kaeranai
Yaru beki koto o yaru dake sa

Aitakute aitakute
Tamaranai kara tabi ni deta
Aitai hito wa kimi dakedo
Kimi nan dakedo sore dake janai

Shiranai machi de
Deaitai honto no jibun to
(I get a true love)

Be ambitious! Waga tomo yo boukensha yo
Be ambitious! Tabi tatsu hito yo
Yuusha de are Be ambitious!

Tatoete ieba Long train
Yoru o tsuranuki hashiru youni
Hikari ni mukatte masshigura
Tsuki susumeba kiseki mo okiru
Tachi tomaranai furi kaeranai
Yaru beki koto o yaru dake sa

Dakitakute dakitakute
Tamaranai kara tabi ni deta
Dakitai hito wa kimi dakedo
Kimi nan dakedo sore dake janai

Ryoute o hiroge
Dakeshimetai kagayaku yoake o
(I get a true love)

Be ambitious! Tabi tatsu hitori
Eikou are Be ambitious!

Be ambitious! Tabi tatsu hito yo
Yuusha de are

(I get a true love)

Be ambitious! Tabi tatsu hitori
Eikou are Be ambitious!

Source: http://www.geocities.com/JPopLyricStation/

I love this song too!!! Their new song 'Transistor G Girl' is a bit XXX for my liking.. but it's a really hot song too~~ Naughty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 125, 126, 127  Next
Page 2 of 127

Jump to: