jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ichi Ritoru no Namida
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tInoltin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Ichi Ritoru no Namida Reply with quote Back to top

Hye.. Have anyone seen this drama? The 1st episode is out at d-addicts..
Here's the link to the torrent.

The english title for this drama is 1 Litre Of Tears..
http://jdorama.com/drama.959.htm

Official site:
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/tears/pre_top.html

I'd just finished watching the first episode n i really love it..~!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
goldenonigiri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow you made a thread for this!!
I was waiting for someone to do it!!
Yes this drama is awsome! even just the 1st ep!!
tInoltin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heee...maybe i'm the only crazy one who'd actually make a thread for this..
But i really think this drama deserves a thread.. Even if there's no Ryo there.. I still think the drama is great..

The girl who played Aya's character is soo skillful.. She's not annoying.. She's really kawaii n can really act.. The castings of this drama is awesome.. So perfect. Plus, that little girl...who i think is Aya's sister.. is sooo kawaii too..

This drama may be sad....but it is really good.. Plus, there's Naohito Fujiki in it.. He's soo kakkoi.. But he look kinda older there... Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ken-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I downloaded the first ep but haven't watched it yet.
But I love Erika Sawajiri so I'm sure I'm gona enjoy this Smile
mikomi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I downloaded the first episode even though I don't understand Japanese, but I still liked it a lot after watching the first ep. There's just this nice feeling the drama delivers, I can't really explain. I agree that the main girl is not annoying at all, she's kawaii and acts well. This drama is going to be sad sad sad, but I can't help it. I hope the next ep will be just as engaging. I heard this is based on a true story too. Anyone knows Japanese, can you explain to me what illness she has??

SPOILER

My favorite part is the part where the main girl falls on the bridge, and she knocks over the row of bikes. Ichi is there and he helps her out and rides her to school. At that time, it rains. There's just something about that particular scene that I like so much. I think I'm just weird.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its only the first episode..and its already so sad..
It really fit what the drama is called..1 litre of tears..
After watching, I can�ft believe its actually based on a real life story. Shameful Cry The girl is so pitiful..she is only 15, yet she had to face this devastating illness..

Spoiler
The illness is got something to do with her brain.. development changed (something like this)..in future she wouldn�ft be able to move, talk..
darkflame21

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's based on a real story. Im goin to buy the book today to try and read it as well. My reading sucks though so it will be very hard but I want to try. It seems the book my be the gril diary or something, from the title anyway. I get sad just thinking about this, especially after the first few clips b4 the drama really started. Sad
The name of the disease in Japanese is �Ґ����]�ϐ���
Which literally translates to somethin like "spinocerebellar degeneration" very big english word too hahah. Smile
tInoltin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ohh..thanks watari...

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

Man..it's only the first episode, and it is already sooo sad...

@Mikomi - I like that part u mentioned too.. It is like a really sweet scene... Plus, i love the rain.. It's making Ryo look incredibly hot & sexy~
WD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's a true story based on the diary of Aya Kitou. Apparently, she fought this disease for 10 years when she finally died at 25. Poor girl!

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
goldenonigiri

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah the 1st ep and its sad!
Even that opening..where the crumpled paper opens then tears fall!
That made me sad already...
But the ending song...wow... Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry

And too bad that Haruto was only a made up character of Aya's real mom...She wished Aya has someone like him.... That's so sad...
tInoltin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

goldenonigiri wrote:

And too bad that Haruto was only a made up character of Aya's real mom...She wished Aya has someone like him.... That's so sad...

ne..ne.. i dont understand... what do u mean?? Haruto doesnt really exist?? I feel like crying now.... Cry
goldenonigiri

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

ne..ne.. i dont understand... what do u mean?? Haruto doesnt really exist?? I feel like crying now.... Cry

yeah when they made this drama..Haruto was just a fictional character!!!
When I knew that... Shameful Cry And in the 1st ep the girl said something about she wanted to get married and stuff...Er.. and I dunno but from the looks of it..it's gonna be Haruto. and if he didn't exist...awww man....the real story is way sadder....
tInoltin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

goldenonigiri wrote:

yeah when they made this drama..Haruto was just a fictional character!!!
When I knew that... Shameful Cry And in the 1st ep the girl said something about she wanted to get married and stuff...Er.. and I dunno but from the looks of it..it's gonna be Haruto. and if he didn't exist...awww man....the real story is way sadder....

So, all this is just a made up character by her mom? *heart attack* Shocked This soo scary.... Shameful Cry
goldenonigiri

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

So, all this is just a made up character by her mom? *heart attack* Shocked This soo scary.... Shameful Cry

Yeah...Sad...huh....
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh... I finally understand what u meant by Ryo's character is just a fictional character... Heehee.. So blur & slow i am.. Heehee..

However, I think even if it's just created by her mom in the first place... I think as the drama goes on...Haruto will surely feel something towards Aya, right?

I cant wait for the second episode... *watching Ep 1 again..*
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just watched the first episode and I CANT WAIT for the second one. Too bad I dont really understand alot of whats going on thought I understand the important parts because they're kinda obvious. cant wait to see ryo again in the second episode hehe
goldenonigiri

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
However, I think even if it's just created by her mom in the first place... I think as the drama goes on...Haruto will surely feel something towards Aya, right?

I think that's the direction their going hehe...

Quote:
Too bad I dont really understand alot of whats going on thought I understand the important parts because they're kinda obvious.

Hehe I didn't understand alot either but a lot of those who watched it even though they don't understand, liked it...w/c means it's really good!

And I kinda have a translation on the opening part, the one where the mom opens the notebook of the girl...
It says: "For what reason am I still living? Everytime I ask this question another tear just comes out....
Will I ever get married?..."
That's the only thing I asked my teacher to translate... Sweat but I hope that kinda...."helped" someone ~___~;;
*runs away~* Haha..that was pretty obvious nee..... Oh Crap
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

goldenonigiri wrote:

Hehe I didn't understand alot either but a lot of those who watched it even though they don't understand, liked it...w/c means it's really good!

And I kinda have a translation on the opening part, the one where the mom opens the notebook of the girl...
It says: "For what reason am I still living? Everytime I ask this question another tear just comes out....
Will I ever get married?..."
That's the only thing I asked my teacher to translate... Sweat but I hope that kinda...."helped" someone ~___~;;
*runs away~* Haha..that was pretty obvious nee..... Oh Crap

ohhh. dont worry. it helped me. I knew that part said something sad Puppy Dog Eyes Its probably going to be a sad drama.... right?
goldenonigiri

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sleepyasian wrote:

ohhh. dont worry. it helped me. I knew that part said something sad Puppy Dog Eyes Its probably going to be a sad drama.... right?

yep yep...considering the title and all... Puppy Dog Eyes
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guys...this drama is based on a novel of a true story, right?

Remember at the end of the first episode..there's a picture of a girl... Is that the real girl?? I'm guessing it is...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 1 of 77

Jump to: